DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

And so it shall begin, if this becomes law, we'll have an armed uprising the likes of which will make the last Civil War look like a skirmish...

Assault Weapons - Issues - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

LOL! While candy-asses like you cower from the sidelines.

Tell ya what ziplock, you be the one that shows up at my door demanding all my firearms... we'll see who cowers... shit for brains.

Why would I? I have no desire to see this legislation enacted.

Please stop fisting yourself in public with your armed revolution fantasies, little girl.

And so it shall begin, if this becomes law, we'll have an armed uprising the likes of which will make the last Civil War look like a skirmish...

Assault Weapons - Issues - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Tell ya what ziplock, you be the one that shows up at my door demanding all my firearms... we'll see who cowers... shit for brains.

oooooooh, pole's going hardass on the interwebz

:lmao:

i'm sure it's liberating

Please stop fisting yourself in public with your armed revolution fantasies, little girl.

Sure you don't... as you sit there rubbing one off wishing America was just like North Korea, ya scab covered little walking puss rag.

Go piss on yourself again shit for brains.

good luck to Senartor Feinstein to have people voluntarily comply to the grandfathered firearms clause.

Last edited:

i'm sure it's liberating
And little deli can't neg me anymore... aaaaawww... that got you all butt hurt now skippy?

Well call the suicide hot line and give the board a break from your trash ok? Ok... good little girl... run along now... :lol:

i'm sure it's liberating
And little deli can't neg me anymore... aaaaawww... that got you all butt hurt now skippy?

Well call the suicide hot line and give the board a break from your trash ok? Ok... good little girl... run along now... :lol:

^

liberated

So, how's that nationwide ban on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, and LSD working out?

Therein lies the proof that banning assault weapons or any kind of weapon can possibly be successful, but that does not matter to those who KNOW they know better than everyone else.

Immie

Sure you don't... as you sit there rubbing one off wishing America was just like North Korea, ya scab covered little walking puss rag.

Go piss on yourself again shit for brains.

No, as a matter of fact, I don't.

But, unlike Downs Syndrome kids like you, I own guns, use guns and know what they're for.

Are you drinking all that tranny cum you import from Paraguay again? You're sure posting like it.

Sober up, Cindy.

i'm sure it's liberating

^

liberated

2477408-Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1_super.jpeg

Forum List

Back