Zone1 Dreaming of Visiting Hell

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Anyone ever dream of visiting Hell?

I have had dreams of visiting hell throughout my life some have been nightmares/ while some have been actually not scarey but enjoyable dreams.

Last night I dreamed of visiting Hell, but it wasn't a scarey nightmare. It was more like an enjoyable Horror movie experience. I didn't feel scared at all during the dream, actually felt very curious and wanting to know more in the dream and explore. I was actually very depressed and sad the dream seemed to last so short and I barely got to see much of Hell and woke up, i wanted the visit to last longer so I could experience it more and really get to know and explore my surroundings.

The dream started out like going to a tour guide agency. A tour guy said he could take me to Hell if I wanted to visit and could safely take me back. I said sure and it sounded really cool and fun. And so the guy did some magic and took me there for a short duration, I returned when I woke up from the dream. I got to say I woke up very disappointed, my visit to Hell seemed too short and I didn't hardly get to see much of anything before I woke up... bummer. I was about to live in a city down there where the city averaged over 300 murders in one hour. It was actually considered one of your more safer cities and less violent to live in then other cities down there I was told. oh well would of been something exciting to see.

Last edited:
Your own personal "Inferno" huh? :eusa_think:

Nearly everyday, Dante comes daily for his torment here at USMB. . .

Dante's Inferno, Purgatorio & Paradiso - A Complete Summary of The Divine Comedy​

I was about to live in a city down there where the city averaged over 300 murders in one hour. It was actually considered one of your more safer cities and less violent to live in then other cities down there I was told. oh well would of been something exciting to see.
Once upon a time I found myself living in a similar situation. I was talking down the streets of a big violent city and there were dead people everywhere, in suits, uniforms, robes, and many equally disturbing costumes, streaming out of churches, and office buildings, courts, and schools, in various stages of corruption. Walking around like regular people. They could not see each other. They only saw what they wanted to see. They didn't know that they were dead.

Vermin, maggots, vultures, creepy things that creep, wild hogs, parasites, ghouls, goblins, and lily white curs were feasting. The stench of corruption and putrified flesh was unbearable.

Needless to say I was astonished but found refuge among the few invisible living human rejects being relentlessly persecuted, harassed, imprisoned, tortured, day and night. Some were even eaten alive by the walking dead of this strange city. With them I had a blast! Made hell seem OK.

But then, when I woke up, I realized it wasn't a dream.

Last edited:
Some people feel that every single living human being (and animal) is currently in Hell right this second!!!
Not me. If you look carefully you will find out that the only people panicking about the end of the world, the antichrist, Jesus is coming, :ack-1:, judgment day, the country, the world, and everyone in it is going to hell, ANY MINUTE!, are only the people who are already quite dead and in hell.

Who else would be freaking out about Jesus coming? Shouldn't they think its a good thing? See?

Last edited:
Once upon a time I found myself living in a similar situation. I was talking down the streets of a big violent city and there were dead people everywhere, in suits, uniforms, robes, and many equally disturbing costumes, streaming out of churches, and office buildings, courts, and schools, in various stages of corruption. Walking around like regular people. They could not see each other. They only saw what they wanted to see. They didn't know that they were dead.

Vermin, maggots, vultures, creepy things that creep, wild hogs, parasites, ghouls, goblins, and lily white curs were feasting. The stench of corruption and putrified flesh was unbearable.

Needless to say I was astonished but found refuge among the few invisible living human rejects being relentlessly persecuted, harassed, imprisoned, tortured, day and night. Some were even eaten alive by the walking dead of this strange city. With them I had a blast! Made hell seem OK.

But then, when I woke up, I realized it wasn't a dream.
Sounds like an awesome dream. I have been really wanting to get the dream back and dream of hell again, but I been dreaming of other stuff instead. I been watching a lot of horror movies but unfortunately it hasn't induced anymore nightmares of hell, which is really a bummer oh well. I dreamed the other day I was an Aztec shaman that was performing human sacrafice.

Forum List

Back