Dream Ticket! Sarah Palin says she'd consider another VP run if Trump asks her in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Palin said Trump was among those who contacted her after Rep Don Young’s death asking if she would be willing to run for Alaska's lone House seat.

Ouch!!!

I was so hoping for Palin as Prez
............. and Michelle Bachman (or Marjorie Taylor Greene) as Vice President.

Cue Helen Reddy......an "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar".

Trump/Palin would be an attractive ticket. McCain really was an albatross around her neck when she ran in the VP slot before.

Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be an empty suit.

Prove what Chalicotherium?

"The only people who benefit from Ranked Choice Voting are career politicians and the special interests that are in bed with them. The people of Alaska, on the other hand, are frustrated, confused, and discouraged. People are worried that their vote won't count - or worse, that they'll accidentally end up voting in a way that benefits a candidate they oppose. As I keep saying: we are being disenfranchised!" - Sarah Palin 2020

Prove what Chalicotherium?

"The only people who benefit from Ranked Choice Voting are career politicians and the special interests that are in bed with them. The people of Alaska, on the other hand, are frustrated, confused, and discouraged. People are worried that their vote won't count - or worse, that they'll accidentally end up voting in a way that benefits a candidate they oppose. As I keep saying: we are being disenfranchised!" - Sarah Palin 2020

The sense of victimhood is hard to lose.

And, the good poster Uncensored gives us as his authoritative, informed, and credible sourcing.......I-See-Russia Palin!

Keep up the good work. Udaman!

Ah, the Chalicotherium does what all good Nazis do, spews lies and slander. But those who can't distinguish between Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are not those anyone would listen to in the first place.

Trump 2024! 20 years in federal prison for inciting the January 6 insurrection in an attempt to steal Biden’s win — and 24 years in federal prison for violating the Espionage Act. Who’s with me?

Forum List

Back