If The Democrats Had Run a Sarah Palin for VP

Discussion in 'Congress' started by rayboyusmc, Oct 24, 2008.

1. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha - From the RNC and their supporters on this Board.

Here's even more stupider stuff:

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    I weap for the GOP.

When I was a kid the GOP was the party of intellectuals and ideas and noble patriotic sentiments.

Most of the Lafayette college professor parents of my boyhood chums were true blue GOP loyals when I was kid, for example.

All of the richer kids parents were GOPers, too, but they didn't sound anything like Palin and they're have been appauled by the GOP's selection of someone like her for major office.

Sarah might have been allowed to serve coffee to that crowd, but only if she kept her mouth shut.

3. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    In her interview with Brian Reynolds? she was more dominant than Grampa. She really seems to be using the old geezer to launch her career to greater heights. McCain had to correct her several times and he looked a little pissed, but Sarah seems in control.

I would only hope they run her. Another four years of Dem whitehouse.

4. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Don't be so sure of that.

Obama doesn't have any real answers, Rayboy.

the problems are so fundamental that it would take turning around a course that this nation has been on for over thirty years to really fix this economy.

The American people are very hopeful right now, but even if Obama hired me as his economic advisor he couldn't get the necessary legislation through Congress...not even with a Democratically controlled Congress.

If you don't undertstand what this FIX that congress just passed really means, let me lay it out for you.

It means MORE OF SAME.

You get it??

The Insiders are STILL in control.

No way in hell Obama can reduce taxes, give health care to all, put people to work UNLESS we change the way we practice TRADE POLICIES.

These stupid stupidly anti-American laws, are bankrupting this once great and WEALTHY nation.

5. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    I don't think anyone really knows what the actual fixes that would work are. Greenspan played the role of let's play with the interest rate. Reagan gave us trickle down.

This systems is so complex and there are so many variables and we never have any constancy of purpose. How can you fix something if every four to eight years you change course?

But, my point is that Sarah is not the answer unless the way to fix it is the Chaos Theory.

6. bigdaddygtr

bigdaddygtr Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    I hope she does run in 2012, makes it alot easier for Obama to keep his job

7. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,920
    palin is an insult to women...does mccain really think women are that dumb?

8. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Ridiculous.

The solutions are quite simple, and they don't envolve trade policy. We need to get out of Iraq, that saves us $200 billion a year. We need to raise taxes on the rich, that will make another $200 billion. We need to put in fuel efficiency standards for cars, and we need to develop alternative energy and a single payer healthcare system. Fuel efficiency standards will help us in the future, and a single payer healthcare system will save us money and make for a better society.