DREAM Act Fails, Again

What are you talking about? we are not mind-readers.

No amount of written words will help you anyway. You don't bother to even read links when provided. Remind us how no one is ever retired from the military for medical reasons. How someone receives retired pay but was just "discharged" from the Military for medical reasons. How they have a retired ID card from the military but they are not really retired. How they received orders stating they have been retired for medical reasons but no one is ever medically retired from the military.

Shall I go on?

What are you talking about? we are not mind-readers.

I wonder if you realize just how little I care about your opinion? Those that are familiar with the vote, know what I was referring to. I saw no reason for a link, thus didn't provide one.

No amount of written words will help you anyway. You don't bother to even read links when provided. Remind us how no one is ever retired from the military for medical reasons. How someone receives retired pay but was just "discharged" from the Military for medical reasons. How they have a retired ID card from the military but they are not really retired. How they received orders stating they have been retired for medical reasons but no one is ever medically retired from the military.

Shall I go on?

1. How do you know I don't read the links---perhaps I just discount you nonsense. (That happens to be fact)

2. How is it that under the same regulations, I was discharged with disability (no retirement) but you were medically retired? (very strange).

3. What I do realize ---WITHOUT DOUBT, that wherever I post -even when you didn't post there---like this case, --- you ponce like a stupid cat on a mouse, without even addressing the issues of the thread. ---obviously just because I posted. This is why I have stated that you are not worth the agrevation, You don't post because you have something to say, but just to agrue your innane point---if you even have one. I would happily be done with you, but considering you, I doubt if that is possible.

1. How do you know I don't read the links---perhaps I just discount you nonsense. (That happens to be fact)

2. How is it that under the same regulations, I was discharged with disability (no retirement) but you were medically retired? (very strange).

3. What I do realize ---WITHOUT DOUBT, that wherever I post -even when you didn't post there---like this case, --- you ponce like a stupid cat on a mouse, without even addressing the issues of the thread. ---obviously just because I posted. This is why I have stated that you are not worth the agrevation, You don't post because you have something to say, but just to agrue your innane point---if you even have one. I would happily be done with you, but considering you, I doubt if that is possible.

Your a moron, you can't even comprehend official regulations of the Department of Defense. Go ahead and keep making your ignorant claims, you have been proven to be to stupid to comprehend reality, facts and the real world.

My point is a simple one, your to stupid to take serious. You can not even keep what you say straight and you can not comprehend the written word. Why do I think you do not read links? Because you continue to spew your ignorance after links are provided proving your wrong.

Or are you now claiming department of defense regulations do not apply? Fuck dumb shit.

Your a moron, you can't even comprehend official regulations of the Department of Defense. Go ahead and keep making your ignorant claims, you have been proven to be to stupid to comprehend reality, facts and the real world.

My point is a simple one, your to stupid to take serious. You can not even keep what you say straight and you can not comprehend the written word. Why do I think you do not read links? Because you continue to spew your ignorance after links are provided proving your wrong.

Or are you now claiming department of defense regulations do not apply? Fuck dumb shit.
Let's see now, just what does this have to do with the issues of this thread. Just more poncing?

Let's see now, just what does this have to do with the issues of this thread. Just more poncing?

I don't know, but you took two posts to say this in his one. Then again, you ignored my post regarding a link you 'appeared' to be calling for, regarding a topic that any 'news orientated' person would not have. So you are a whiner I guess.

Forum List

Back