ESPN sports personality Stephen A Smith bashes the lefts Lawfare against Trump !

it appears that even people who aren't known as being Trump supporters recognize the banana republic to teared justice system and lawfare the left is using to destroy Trump .

don't tell me that many black men are going to vote for Trump in record numbers .

it appears that even people who aren't known as being Trump supporters recognize the banana republic to teared justice system and lawfare the left is using to destroy Trump .

IMG_5117.jpeg

The only reason Barkley threatened Black people who supported Trump was to try and save his floundering CNN show. I still like the guy but he sure looks like he sold-out for the money.

Last edited:
Just watch Stephen A, Koonye, Mark Robinson or Mushmouth.......I mean Tim Scott and you will see.
so now Smith is an uncle Tom because he criticized the left eh ... fortunately your water bucket carrying ass doesn't have to worry about that eh ... cause remember if you don't do as Briben ordered you to do and vote for him you ain't black .. that's right .. the guy that wrote the 94 crime bill that put millions of young black men in prison for decades , who was a close friend of a grand cyclops in the kkk . and was against bussing , and didn't want his kids going to school in a racial jungle tells you what to do and when to do it ..and like a good little house boy you obey .

Forum List

Back