Drag Queen invited by Kamala Harris to the White House to celebrate Pride Month was just accused of multiple s*xual ass*ults

You're an idiot. That shadow matches Maxwell's left arm. And I didn't crop anything, I posted those photos as I found them. And they're licensed by Getty images, which adds to their authenticity.
The shadow does not match and would of been created by the flash of the camera. The shadow is a mismatch to the angle of the camera which is perpendicular to the subject would not cast that shadow

The shadow does not match and would of been created by the flash of the camera. The shadow is a mismatch to the angle of the camera which is perpendicular to the subject would not cast that shadow

LOLOL

How many times are you going to make me laugh at your derangement??

Again, there's more than one photo of that event and they're licensed by Getty Images, who gets up to $500 for one. That would not be possible if these images were fake.

Again, there's more than one photo of that event and they're licensed by Getty Images, who gets up to $500 for one. That would not be possible if these images were fake.
I guess as many times as you keep stammering that it has to be real. The photo was photo shopped.

$500 per photo? $238,500,000,000 billion in photos? Sounds like the Getty image company is undervalued, at $3 billion. Or they have a piss poor business model. How do they stay in business losing so much money?

Claiming the photo is worth $500 when you got the photo for free, and that makes it real, simply shows how stupid you are. At least make a claim that sounds reasonable and not contrived.

I guess as many times as you keep stammering that it has to be real. The photo was photo shopped.

$500 per photo? $238,500,000,000 billion in photos? Sounds like the Getty image company is undervalued, at $3 billion. Or they have a piss poor business model. How do they stay in business losing so much money?

Claiming the photo is worth $500 when you got the photo for free, and that makes it real, simply shows how stupid you are. At least make a claim that sounds reasonable and not contrived.

LOL

You're a complete idiot. Magazines and other online media have to pay to use Getty Images or they can be sued. And again, there's a series of those photos from that event. (There are others besides these. The 2nd image is from another party at Mar-a-Lago)...

Yeah, sucks when people get photographed with sexual assaulters (and people who pose nude for magazines).

imrs.php

An unsourced, undated photo that might have been altered and completely lacking context.

Trannies a lot of times are sexual predators but they are all mentally ill people.

Drag queens on the other hand are all sexual deviants. I don't know when people are going to come to terms with that. Drag queens do it because they are fags, fags that do it for a sexual kink. And anyone who would be a drag queen instead of just an average person that's gay is obviously taking things to the next level in terms of being a sexual deviant.

I'd wager most drag queens are sex offenders but they either haven't been caught yet or haven't had the opportunity yet.

Granted not every single one is, but the ones that aren't still have nothing to offer so they choose to just be attention whores.

The white house is turning America into a freak show by trying to cater to these fags and parading them around for photo ops.

LOL

You sycophants are hysterical. No, moron, that was not a public event nor was it in NY. That was a private party at Mara-a-Lago. They were friends back then. And that's not gonna ever change no matter how much you stomp your feet and shake your cane at the sky.
I dont know where that picture was taken

But its a snapshot of the rich and famous of the Eastern Seaboard

It could be anywhere from Boston to Miami

Its all the same people who just rotate from one event to the next

You're a special kind of spammer.

You cut and pasted a photo.

As'plain us your deep, dark conspiracy theory about what the photo represents.

We're still left with an undated, unsourced photo.

LOL.

And you moronically assumed it was an undated, unsourced photo, without knowing shit about it.

And yes, it's dated.... 2/12/2000

And yes it's sourced... Davidoff Studios/Getty Images

I dont know where that picture was taken

But its a snapshot of the rich and famous of the Eastern Seaboard

It could be anywhere from Boston to Miami

Its all the same people who just rotate from one event to the next

The link I posted shows when and where those photos were taken. If you don't know that, it's due to your own ignorance.

Forum List

Back