Dr. Victoria, “Vaccine Expert”, dies suddenly at age 42

Yes, even if many celebrities have been the victims of the dirty clot shot, someone has to be blind not to see that the elites and their buddies are doing well after having falsely claimed to have been vaccinated.

I am sorry what is happening in FRANCE
The leftist vermin destroy everything

There are mountains of evidence. The govts around the world colluded with pharmas and gave them full indemnification of all deaths. This one had a 99.7 percent survival rate. I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if a virus came along with a 20-50 percent kill ratio.
Well. . . . I guess I'd be more inclined to try their, "experimental," jab.

I have often thought, that this whole thing, is sort of a reverse psychology psyop., to purposely lessen a lot of folks trust in the scientific and medical establishment. If less folks took a jab, more folks would die? For when they DO release the GoF bird flu on society, which they have already created the jab for, it will invariably thin the heard.

If that has the same lethality as it does in birds?

:ack-1:

Bill Gates says The Next One (outbreak) will GET ATTENTION THIS TIME​

DONT’ WORRY, IT’S NOT SCHEDULED TO APPEAR UNTIL OCTOBER OF 2024: Experts warn bird flu virus changing rapidly in largest ever outbreak.​

Well. . . . I guess I'd be more inclined to try their, "experimental," jab.

I have often thought, that this whole thing, is sort of a reverse psychology psyop., to purposely lessen a lot of folks trust in the scientific and medical establishment. If less folks took a jab, more folks would die? For when they DO release the GoF bird flu on society, which they have already created the jab for, it will invariably thin the heard.

If that has the same lethality as it does in birds?

:ack-1:

Bill Gates says The Next One (outbreak) will GET ATTENTION THIS TIME​

DONT’ WORRY, IT’S NOT SCHEDULED TO APPEAR UNTIL OCTOBER OF 2024: Experts warn bird flu virus changing rapidly in largest ever outbreak.​

Thats some excellent research, especially the link back to your other links. I remember searching abstracts from lab research at the end of december 2019 and found a treasure trove of results from mRNA experimentation that occurred from 2007-2010. Interestingly enough, much of that research has disappeared into a black hole.

There are mountains of evidence. The govts around the world colluded with pharmas and gave them full indemnification of all deaths. This one had a 99.7 percent survival rate. I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if a virus came along with a 20-50 percent kill ratio.
No there is not, because nothing confirming the allegations was ever published. You would take 24 million extra deaths instead. Incredible. Go away.

I'm sorry all this seems so unreal and nightmarish, I don't know anyone yet who died but I worry a lot about several people around me vaccinated at least 2 times are cancerous and with various health problems.
I know a guy it gave problems to.

You know there's gonna be class-action lawsuits and ambulance chaser lawyer ads about X Covid shots in the near future, right?

:springbed:

The fda does
Should be easy for you to post it.

But you can’t, because the FDA has no such data. That is what “Emergency Use Authorization“ is, a waiver saying “we didn’t do long term studies, so take at your own risk”.

Should be easy for you to post it.

But you can’t, because the FDA has no such data. That is what “Emergency Use Authorization“ is, a waiver saying “we didn’t do long term studies, so take at your own risk”.
They didn’t do long term studies but they did studies and concluded, based on the facts, it was safe.

Small percent may have negative effects. Very very small.

Long term? How long? It was a vaccine for a NEW virus. How long has it been since my first shot 4 years? 3? That long enough for ya?

They didn’t do long term studies but they did studies and concluded, based on the facts, it was safe.

Small percent may have negative effects. Very very small.

Long term? How long? It was a vaccine for a NEW virus. How long has it been since my first shot 4 years? 3? That long enough for ya?
Safety trials for new drugs and new types of vaccines take up to ten years.

Dr. Fauci said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to conform to be safe, even if they were “perfect”. Was Dr. Fauci lying?

I know a guy it gave problems to.
For my part it is 4 relatives, my aunt and my sister-in-law I am very close to them but for my sister-in-law in 2021, she had told me that I did not think of others by refusing the clot shot and today she has dizziness and health problems it is rather sad.

The anti-vax conspiracy theorists have no data.
Do you have a family connection with little Tommy ?

56584.jpg

For my part it is 4 relatives, my aunt and my sister-in-law I am very close to them but for my sister-in-law in 2021, she had told me that I did not think of others by refusing the clot shot and today she has dizziness and health problems it is rather sad.
Sad that she is not well. The QB on our high school team did not take the vax, and it lost the next three games.

Forum List

Back