Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

Im with Roudy
m1223.gif

why of course you are. darlin'. isn't that sweet?

aithnionn ciarog ciarog eile.

Anyone who considers that McKinney creature a 'leader' of anything but useful idiots for the loonie extreme left is bereft of discernment, IMO.

Even Al Sharpton has had a moment or two when he actually did something positive.

So what are you trying to tell us, seal - that Goodman and Schwerner were not Jews? Which of the statements in the quote do you want people to believe is inaccurate?

Please, when you are providing the 'actual words' of Malcolm X to 'refute' the idea that Jewish individuals and organizations were prominent in the Civil Rights movement 'all along' - let everyone know the *timing* of those quotes from Malcolm X.

You want to listen to Farrakhan as a 'black leader'???? Even though his organization is avowedly racist and anti-Jewish (no games about 'Zionism' there) - AND it was his thug henchmen (FOI) who murdered Malcolm ?

Wow, that's sure self-contradictory.

"yay, i have been to the mountain and make no mistake, when people say they are against firing white phosphorus rounds that burn the flesh off little children into heavily populated civilian areas, or they complain about unexploded cluster bombs all over the land where children go to play in southern lebanon, they are not talking about being anti-war or for the humane treatment of people, they are against the Jewish Nation and they are talking ANTI-SEMITISM" and "JEW HATRED", my black brothers and sisters."

MLK jr.

just thought i would improve a bit on your false quote roudy.

Squeal:
ya know what, i think i am going to have to listen to the voices of black leaders such as louis farrakhan, malcolm x, al sharpton, cythia mckinney,

Ha ha ha! You call what most Blacks consider a disgrace to their community, "leaders"? It can't get any funnier. What planet do you live on, Gomer?

He wouldn't talk that way to your face because he prefers to do it behind a computer screen. We call that a coward :lol:
I let him know where he could find me.

I don't run from nothin'.

You said that knowing that he's not going to come. Who the fuck meets up with strangers they met on a message forum !
Take it easy on him. This guy goes to racist gay dive bars in Long Beach and 15 minutes later he's sucking some strange man's dick, what do you expect?

Take it easy on him. This guy goes to racist gay dive bars in Long Beach and 15 minutes later he's sucking some strange man's dick, what do you expect?
That would be Lucy's over on 4th street.

I only went in there once (with two girls). We started shooting pool and one of the patron's turned to me and said, "Do you know what kind of bar this is?" I said, "Yeah, but we're drunk and wanted to play some pool!" And he goes, "You better get them outta here, before something happens!"

There's also Eddie's over on Broadway, but I've never been in there.

Perhaps in her case, "Far an taine ‘n abhainn, ‘s ann as mò a fuaim" would be more appropriate.
How do you say "stick it up your Nazi ass" in Irish?

Why can't you stop drinking imported SS urine from Paraguay, Frau Goebbels?
You really love that SS Urine, don't you? I bet you buy it by the caseload so you can drink it while you jerkoff to Hitler's picture? I'm gonna get you a condom. That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself.

How do you say "stick it up your Nazi ass" in Irish?

You really love that SS Urine, don't you? I bet you buy it by the caseload so you can drink it while you jerkoff to Hitler's picture? I'm gonna get you a condom. That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself.

Ha! Coming from a rabid anti-semite like you who advocates the murder of all Jews, Frau Goebbels, that's just adorable!

That would be Lucy's over on 4th street.

I only went in there once (with two girls). We started shooting pool and one of the patron's turned to me and said, "Do you know what kind of bar this is?" I said, "Yeah, but we're drunk and wanted to play some pool!" And he goes, "You better get them outta here, before something happens!"

There's also Eddie's over on Broadway, but I've never been in there.
Come on, now we know you're lying for sure....no girl would want to ever be seen with garbage like you. That's like having a criminal record. LOL

Ha! Coming from a rabid anti-semite like you who advocates the murder of all Jews, Frau Goebbels, that's just adorable!
People like you are the reason they made the morning after pill.

People like you are the reason they hung Nazis.

Oh, wait. That's because you are a Nazi and want to murder all Jews.

Odd looking lampshade over your head, Frau Goebbels.

Oh wow, look...how original! The Nazi pig uses the "lampshade" joke. Nah, you're not an anti Semite, right? Just an anti Zionist. Ya sure. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure. Good news is they just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

Oh wow, look...how original! The Nazi pig uses the "lampshade" joke. Nah, you're not an anti Semite, right? Just an anti Zionist. Ya sure. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure. Good news is they just invented a new coffin just for you that goes over the head. It's for people who are dead from the neck up.

No, I'm not, but I know Nazis when I see one, and you advocating for the murder of all Jews, worldwide, pretty much locks down that you're a Nazi, Frau Goebbels.

Look, we get it: you hate the Jews, and nothing I'm going to say will change that.

Is it something from your childhood, Frau Goebbels?

Forum List

Back