Dr Carson Says He Hopes Trump “Never Learns to be a Politician”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
So do millions of others of his supporters. That's why he's sweeping primary after primary and will ride a tidal wave to the White House. We've had too many years of those who cannot see beyond their own political power bases and forget they were elected to support their constituents.

Donald J. Trump is not a politician. He doesn’t speak like a politician,” the former GOP presidential candidate said. he then added, “I hope he never learns how to do it because that’s the way normal people are, and it resonates with them.”

Carson went on to say the the Republican establishment needs to understand that this is a “new day” in politics and while it might be a “little risky” going with someone who has never been in a political office, he didn’t know how that would be much more risky than what we were doing already.

Full story 2/video @ Dr. Carson Shocks Kelly With Trump Comment: "I Hope He NEVER Learns How To Do It"

From that article:
Carson has expressed support for Trump and has called for Republicans to unite in order to prevent a Democrat from winning the general election.
Dr Carson's judgement is rather dubious.
If one is in agreement with those who assert that there are no miracles in medicine ( i.e. no evidence of divine intervention), one might be interested to know that former Presidential candidate and neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, recently touted as a “trusted confidant” of Donald Trump, has asserted that God used him to miraculously save a boy who other doctors said would die.
See Ben Carson: God Used Me to Miraculously Save Boy Who Other Doctors Said Would Die, Now He Is a Minister

Forum List

Back