Down the memory hole: George W. Bush apologize for Koran Shooting.

Did the PlasmaDork abandon my challange?

Am I a bride left at the alter?

*Boo-Hoo*

Its called work sally, change your tampon.

So YOu are posting from work when you should be working...is that right?

YOU should be FIRED summarily for cheating your employer if indeed you aren't lying.

One on One debate...YOU up for it...or you gonna wuss out?

Its called work sally, change your tampon.

So YOu are posting from work when you should be working...is that right?

YOU should be FIRED summarily for cheating your employer if indeed you aren't lying.

One on One debate...YOU up for it...or you gonna wuss out?

Its called breaks numbnuts. Man you stupid.

Again Debate what?
Go back in the thread and READ shithead.

Aside that? I can't help you.

i'm all set, tommy

thanks anyway
As you say Dellitarious.

But plod on won't you?

You may cease with the AA shit...it's as False as YOU are.

True Story.
icon14.gif

But they sure go ballistic over a characticture of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban...but the Christains are the ones that need to be controlled.

The left is deathly afraid of Islam, particuliarally radical Islam...they can do no wrong...ever

Its like you get more stupid with each post.
Face it Dork...YOU are afraid of Radical islamists. Prove me wrong and join up and defend your nation.

Tommy Toughpants demonstrates once again that the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade is only capable of looking at things through a warped lens of fear.

Its like you get more stupid with each post.
Face it Dork...YOU are afraid of Radical islamists. Prove me wrong and join up and defend your nation.

Tommy Toughpants demonstrates once again that the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade is only capable of looking at things through a warped lens of fear.

yet your the pussy azz coward that talks crap at soldier who defend your freedom...ie tomtoughquy.

maybe you need introduction to respect and swiftkick where you sit on brain mostof your life.

yet your the pussy azz coward that talks crap at soldier who defend your freedom...ie tomtoughquy.

maybe you need introduction to respect and swiftkick where you sit on brain mostof your life.

I'm an Iraq War vet :thup:

:lmao:

So that was one big, fat irony filled fail from zonly1.

yeah okay....just a name behind a keyboard claiming i'm president too.:eusa_whistle:

yeah okay....just a name behind a keyboard claiming i'm president too.:eusa_whistle:

You can doubt me all you want. It's no hair off my ass.

I'm sure you haven't seen Tommy T's 214 either.

Last edited:
Yessiree..

(Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush has apologised to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and promised prosecution of a U.S. soldier accused of using a copy of the Koran for target practice, Iraq said on Tuesday.

Bush apologised in a telephone call on Monday with Maliki, who told him the incident had humiliated and angered Iraq's largely Muslim population, the cabinet said in a statement.

"The American president apologised on behalf of the United States ... promising to present the soldier to the courts," it said.

Bush apologises over Koran shooting | Reuters

Using the Koran for target practice... a premeditated act of desecration, meant to desecrate.

Burning the Koran because militants are writing secret messages in it and passing it around... not.

Don't confuse them with context... they thought they had something.

:lol:

:)

peace...

Yessiree..

(Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush has apologised to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and promised prosecution of a U.S. soldier accused of using a copy of the Koran for target practice, Iraq said on Tuesday.

Bush apologised in a telephone call on Monday with Maliki, who told him the incident had humiliated and angered Iraq's largely Muslim population, the cabinet said in a statement.

"The American president apologised on behalf of the United States ... promising to present the soldier to the courts," it said.

Bush apologises over Koran shooting | Reuters

The issue here that has not been reported the way it should be is the the prisoners fucking desecrated their own korans .

Ok can we have some mother trucking truth here? The prisoners desecrated the Korans by writing in them.

The soldiers were told they had to burn the desecrated Korans.

Hello? Can we have some truth here?

Forum List

Back