Down the memory hole: George W. Bush apologize for Koran Shooting.

Yessiree..

(Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush has apologised to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and promised prosecution of a U.S. soldier accused of using a copy of the Koran for target practice, Iraq said on Tuesday.

Bush apologised in a telephone call on Monday with Maliki, who told him the incident had humiliated and angered Iraq's largely Muslim population, the cabinet said in a statement.

"The American president apologised on behalf of the United States ... promising to present the soldier to the courts," it said.

Bush apologises over Koran shooting | Reuters

just remember not everyone is a complete partisan hack. Sometimes wallowing in the mud is fun but when people die its time to put partisanship on the back burner.

I owe you rep for that post.

One BIG difference....the one when Bush was in office happened ON PURPOSE and it was WRONG. Bush apologized and there was no killings over it! This time they thought they were doing what they had to do, and they thought they were doing it the correct way. It wasn't done to piss off the muslims! But yet it's the same thing to you? How many American soldiers were killed then for purposefully shooting up their Koran? ZERO!

:lol:

No killings?

Oh gosh.

Yes....THERE WAS NO AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILLED OVER THE SOLDIER THAT SHOT UP THE KORAN UNDER BUSH'S WATCH! Get it????

But they sure go ballistic over a characticture of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban...but the Christains are the ones that need to be controlled.

The left is deathly afraid of Islam, particuliarally radical Islam...they can do no wrong...ever

One BIG difference....the one when Bush was in office happened ON PURPOSE and it was WRONG. Bush apologized and there was no killings over it! This time they thought they were doing what they had to do, and they thought they were doing it the correct way. It wasn't done to piss off the muslims! But yet it's the same thing to you? How many American soldiers were killed then for purposefully shooting up their Koran? ZERO!

:lol:

No killings?

Oh gosh.

Yes....THERE WAS NO AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILLED OVER THE SOLDIER THAT SHOT UP THE KORAN UNDER BUSH'S WATCH! Get it????
We had not been occupying the country for over TEN YEARS when the Bush APOLOGIES occurred. It appears we have over stayed our "welcome".

Yessiree..

(Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush has apologised to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and promised prosecution of a U.S. soldier accused of using a copy of the Koran for target practice, Iraq said on Tuesday.

Bush apologised in a telephone call on Monday with Maliki, who told him the incident had humiliated and angered Iraq's largely Muslim population, the cabinet said in a statement.

"The American president apologised on behalf of the United States ... promising to present the soldier to the courts," it said.

A smart move by George Bush.

A smart move by Obama.

Saving American lives.

You think it's funny two of our kids were just murdered by these savages? And on top of it, the murderers were Afghan Soldiers you paid for. You think that's so funny huh? Well, then you're just one sick degenerate. :cuckoo:

It's funny that you keep pretending the president apologized after the soldiers were killed. Do you want Obama to hold a presser and say "I take it back"? :lol:

You actually dont have an idea of what you what you want Obama to do. You just like to bitch about it.

Well he could certainly do more than he has so far. These two kids are dead and all they've gotten for a response is a pathetically weak apology from their own Commander in Chief. And there is nothing funny about our kids being murdered. Nothing. So piss off Dummy.

Lets see: I say the president apologized before the killing took place and your response is that all the dead kids got was an apology. Riddle me this, why do you keep rearranging the sequence of events?..hmm, Hacky McHack

Yessiree..

yes and he dealt with a great deal, as in a GREAT deal more shit for it happening in the first place and that doesn't even count Newsweaks BS article on the koran in the urinal that caused the uproar and costs lives to boot.

thx for pointing out the hypocrisy of the media, once again. :clap2:

But they sure go ballistic over a characticture of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban...but the Christains are the ones that need to be controlled.

The left is deathly afraid of Islam, particuliarally radical Islam...they can do no wrong...ever

Its like you get more stupid with each post.
Face it Dork...YOU are afraid of Radical islamists. Prove me wrong and join up and defend your nation.

I didn't like Bush's appeasment rhetoric either. I also didn't like Bush in general, so whatever I critsize Obama for, I also critisized Bush for. Bush was better than Obama though.

Think about it lefties if you can. Bush was pressured by the media no matter what he did. The liberal media had the power to turn any issue into an international incident and they could make a republican president look like a depraved bigot at the stroke of a key. It's all about outrage and the liberal media deals in phony outrage. Bush apologized for the Koran because he was afraid of the media. Obama apologized because he wanted to.

Yessiree..

HOW OLD IS THIS APOLOGY Swallow because I thought Mr Obama is President>>>>>>>>please NO MORE George:eek:steve

Think about it lefties if you can. Bush was pressured by the media no matter what he did. The liberal media had the power to turn any issue into an international incident and they could make a republican president look like a depraved bigot at the stroke of a key. It's all about outrage and the liberal media deals in phony outrage. Bush apologized for the Koran because he was afraid of the media. Obama apologized because he wanted to.
Media protects Obama. They are bought.

Media protects Obama. They are bought.

Hey look you said something stupid again. This should be a drinking game.
Anytime, anywhere PlasmaBoy.

Forum List

Back