Dow set to make history on gains.

So according to all the experts jobs will be fine soon?

I think not, but time will tell.

I don't think we'll ever see "full" employment again.

Depends. There is a alot of new tech in the hamper. Whether we exploit it or not is up to us. But as of now we are number one is solar tech. And conservatives are doing their very best to squash it.

We have been in a suck up economy for 3 decades now.
the wealthy suck up the majority of the money and just tell the workers to suck it up when they are laid off because of offshoring to increase profits.

Let's hope for a rebound

Europe seems to be drawing back from the brink and more money seems to be flowing back into the market

I am furious at Wall Street ever since 2008.
It is acting with teenage recklessness and complete disregard to the damage it causes.
So European citizens are going to bail out banks...and Wall Street is about to go on record as the greatest gains in a single month since 1974.
Does it feel like the best month to you in 37 years??

In other words Wall Street is creating the fastest bubble in history.
American taxpayers bailed out what losses that would have occurred in 2008, so instead of pain - people made FORTUNES in 2009...the greatest year Wall Street had in history. I personally made about 5 years worth of gains before I pulled out.
So what lesson did Wall Street learn? Bubbles are prosperous.

So..when this bubble burst, and it most certainly will. They will, again, takes us down with them. And if it happens in 2012 - Obama will bail them out again.

Forum List

Back