Dow Is Tanking ?

Meanwhile - DOW closes -266 for the day.

Additionally, S and P now in negative territory.

Let me check and see how much this thriving economy has added to my portfolio while you continue to push your nose deeper into Obama's anus.

Yea good point. The Hopey Changey butt-sniffers sound more & more irrational by the day. When Mexico starts kicking your Ass in the Economy,you know you're fucked. These are very dark days for our country. Thanks Democrats. :(

I'd just like to know - How does one cash in some of their 401K and made a profit

It really is that "simple"

lol! Yea i'm pretty sure the average Hopey Changey butt-sniffer will never understand a 401K Plan. So you're wasting your time debating those kooks. That one person whining about his or her 401K was just reading a DNC Talking Point. I seriously doubt that person really has a 401K Plan. You could tell by their lack of common sense knowledge on the subject. They just got a DNC Talking Point off HuffPoop or MSLSD and ran with it. These people really are pretty moronic. So don't get too frustrated. They're just not worth it. I just laugh at them.

Last edited:
Yea good point. The Hopey Changey butt-sniffers sound more & more irrational by the day. When Mexico starts kicking your Ass in the Economy,you know you're fucked. These are very dark days for our country. Thanks Democrats. :(

I'd just like to know - How does one cash in some of their 401K and made a profit

lol! Yea i'm pretty sure the average Hopey Changey butt-sniffer will never understand a 401K Plan. So you're wasting your time debating those kooks. That one person whining about his or her 401K was just reading a DNC Talking Point. I seriously doubt that person really has a 401K Plan. You could tell by their lack of common sense knowledge on the subject. They just got a DNC Talking Point off HuffPoop or MSLSD and ran with it. These people really are pretty moronic. So don';t get too frustrated. They're just silly dummies in the end. I just laugh at them.

Seems "Sallow" has taken his bullshit to another thread on what's culturally acceptable - you know - the important topics like the do's/do not's of using the "N" word - or some such similar stimulating topic.

I guess we'll never hear of his bullshit ass-ertions on his 401K early withdrawl "profits." Oh well, I'll get science fiction elsewhere.

There was hope for the guy - but

What an assbag.

lol! Yea i'm pretty sure the average Hopey Changey butt-sniffer will never understand a 401K Plan. So you're wasting your time debating those kooks. That one person whining about his or her 401K was just reading a DNC Talking Point. I seriously doubt that person really has a 401K Plan. You could tell by their lack of common sense knowledge on the subject. They just got a DNC Talking Point off HuffPoop or MSLSD and ran with it. These people really are pretty moronic. So don';t get too frustrated. They're just silly dummies in the end. I just laugh at them.

Seems "Sallow" has taken his bullshit to another thread on what's culturally acceptable - you know - the important topics like the do's/do not's of using the "N" word - or some such similar stimulating topic.

I guess we'll never hear of his bullshit ass-ertions on his 401K early withdrawl "profits." Oh well, I'll get science fiction elsewhere.

What an assbag.

That person knows as much about 401K's as i do about Brain Surgery. lol! These kooks just grab DNC Talking Points off HuffPoop and MSLSD and then come here and pretend they know what they're talking about. The whole 401K rant is an old & stale DNC Talking Point. It's not even current. That person most likely doesn't even have a 401K Plan. It's just a HuffPoop rant. I think it's actually hilarious watching them pretend they know something. It's great entertainment. So embrace and enjoy it. Don't let it bother you.

What an assbag.

That person knows as much about 401K's as i do about Brain Surgery. lol! These kooks just grab DNC Talking Points off HuffPoop and MSLSD and then come here and pretend they know what they're talking about. The whole 401K rant is an old & stale DNC Talking Point. It's not even current. That person most likely doesn't even have a 401K Plan. It's just a HuffPoop rant. I think it's actually hilarious watching them pretend they know something. It's great entertainment. So embrace and enjoy it. Don't let it bother you.

Well, if he had one, and had a 1/4 of the brain of a retard - he would know - DON'T WITHDRAW.

But he seemed to do so - and make a profit.

Entertaining ?

Surely..........

What an assbag.

Again with the name calling.

:lol:

In any case..I've never withdrew any money. I just pointed out to another poster that the money was not untouchable.

The pundits my family most trusts were unanimous, sometime in May, warning their clients to get out of the market by July 15 in anticipation of Obama turning continuing recession into plunging depression.

They seem to have had a point.

I lost 50,000 from my 401K under George W. Bush. Under President Obama, my 401K came back..and I made a tidy profit from my own personal portfolio which I used to renovate the Co-op in Manhattan I now rent out.

You can keep George W. Bush's economy. It was to expensive for me.

I guess I don't comprehend English.

HuffPoop/Hopey Changey butt-sniffers don't know anything about economic issues. They only know DNC Talking Points. They actually embarrass themselves when they come here pretending to know what they're talking about. It is funny though.

Let me check and see how much this thriving economy has added to my portfolio while you continue to push your nose deeper into Obama's anus.

8/2/2011 12:28:21 PM

U.S. stocks are wallowing in red ink at midday, after the Commerce Department revealed an unexpected decline in consumer spending during the month of June. Bright and early this morning, the government noted that personal incomes increased by a seasonally adjusted 0.1% last month, while personal spending declined 0.2% -- defying expectations for a modest rise. Meanwhile, traders are also keeping a wary eye on Capitol Hill, as the Senate begins to vote on the debt-ceiling deal already approved by the House of Representatives. While the market seems mildly relieved that the U.S. probably won't default on its debt during the near future, many analysts believe it's entirely possible that the nation's coveted AAA credit rating may come under fire anyway. Against this backdrop, the bears are firmly in control as we head into the second half of the session.

Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance

-265.87 (-2.19%)
Aug 2 - Close
INDEXDJX real-time data - Disclaimer Range 11,865.56 - 12,130.30 52 week 9,936.62 - 12,876.00 Open 12,129.77 Vol. 207.01M

You could do a little research before you start yapping.

I lost 50,000 from my 401K under George W. Bush. Under President Obama, my 401K came back..and I made a tidy profit from my own personal portfolio which I used to renovate the Co-op in Manhattan I now rent out.

That is complete crapola.

I am one of those anal retentive "check on my account daily" people who enjoyed a strong 401K under Bush - with profits - as well as an exceptional home value (upwards, always). Every day when I checked - up and healthy !

I am not even going to go into how much I LOST in my 401K under "Assclown's" first 18 months, so take your fantasy of "he's doing a better job than Bush" and shove it.

He isn't. Anyone with a fucking calculator can show you.

BTW - what's a co-op ? A chicken coop ?

Where I come from we call it a home, with acreage. And if you're lucky - it's got a pond to fish in.
For once I'll agree with you.:clap2:

You don't.

I had a separate portifolio.

I sold it.

And renovated my co-op.

Was that very hard to understand?

U.S. stocks are wallowing in red ink at midday, after the Commerce Department revealed an unexpected decline in consumer spending during the month of June. Bright and early this morning, the government noted that personal incomes increased by a seasonally adjusted 0.1% last month, while personal spending declined 0.2% -- defying expectations for a modest rise. Meanwhile, traders are also keeping a wary eye on Capitol Hill, as the Senate begins to vote on the debt-ceiling deal already approved by the House of Representatives. While the market seems mildly relieved that the U.S. probably won't default on its debt during the near future, many analysts believe it's entirely possible that the nation's coveted AAA credit rating may come under fire anyway. Against this backdrop, the bears are firmly in control as we head into the second half of the session.

-265.87 (-2.19%)
Aug 2 - Close
INDEXDJX real-time data - Disclaimer Range 11,865.56 - 12,130.30 52 week 9,936.62 - 12,876.00 Open 12,129.77 Vol. 207.01M

The market tanking is a national headline this evening. Log off of Oprah and check it out.

You don't.

I had a separate portifolio.

I sold it.

And renovated my co-op.

Was that very hard to understand?

Fantastic.

-265.87 (-2.19%)
Aug 2 - Close

The market tanking is a national headline this evening. Log off of Oprah and check it out.

HA HA HA!! Classic! :lol:

I hate you "gold" guys. I need to move in that direction, vs. depending on this failed economy/lying government.

I bought gold eagles at around 550 each.

I bought my gold at $1225 and $1280 It's at $1660.70 ATM
I bought silver at $20.50 and it's now at just under $41

I bought silver at $10. I almost sold some when it hit 49.80 but held back. I'll start getting serious about moving some of it when we hit a 100.

Silver and Gold are somewhat important. Nickel, Aluminum and Copper are imperative.
Sorry to Kaptalize but it's common around here for "certain" things.

-265.87 (-2.19%)
Aug 2 - Close

And do any of those headlines say anything like someone having their nose in Obama's ass? Nope, that's your hack commentary.

Log off of the Freeper site and think before you post. The reason for the Dow dip today is in my quote.

I just made over $3,800 on my gold today! I love the smell of fresh printed money in the morning!

Damn it - another one !

OK - who you guys buying from ?

Monex I suggest Gold Buffalos

I have made about $100,000 on gold & silver since Obama has been elected!

I just love John Kaynes & all of his idiotic followers. I have heard that "Recovery" BS thousands of times in the last 3 years. I keep wondering if they are secretly talking about gold & silver.

Buffalos are grossly over priced. I buy pamps, bullion coins or Kruggerrands. I pay a couple percent over spot and could sell at spot most anywhere.
Your buffalos will always be worth more than my pamps, but you can't depend on how much more.
I buy from jewelers, coin shops or pawn shops always cash and never more than 9 grand at a time.

Forum List

Back