Dow Is Tanking ?

Now now Jethro..

Ma might not like you a talkin' like thet near the fishin' pond.

Knock off the name-calling -

Got it ?

You first.

Got it?

You know, you start off OK, then you turn into a complete asswipe.

You seem to have borderline mental/anger issues.

But go ahead - carry on making an ass out of yourself.

Tell us about your tax/penalty free 401K withdrawl profits.

It should be interesting.

First google or investipedia , then the math. That's gonna be hard :lol:

No.

The money is very real.

And you can withdraw it before retirement. Not a good move..but it's possible.

And the drops occurred when the shit hit the fan..twice.

If you withdraw now it any gains you make will be negated by taxes and penalties, so you've "made" nothing...

That's correct.

But the money is not "untouchable".

I meant "untouchable" in the logical sense...

You didn't "make" any money on your 401K... You wouldn't "make" any money on your 401K if you withdrew it today...

My gold is doing fine. up $36.60/oz today. But then I bet against obama.
Better be careful there Bama...don't take your eyes off that bubble!

I've made a 45% profit on precious metals in the last year. When obama leaves office, I'll likely move a good part of my gold and silver into stocks and real estate, but will keep a minimum of 10% of assets in PM's

First google or investipedia , then the math. That's gonna be hard :lol:

I'd really like to know how some dumbshit makes a withdrawl from a 401K before retirement and makes a profit.

This will be important news to me as my pond needs a new dock/deck. Would love to spruce it up with a tax-free, no penalty "profit."

Techniically, you've "made" nothing on your 401K...

That money is untouchable until you retire, so it's all just a valuation at this point...

The value of my 401k has gone up under both Booooooosh and your 0ssiah... Perhaps you got bad investment advice for it to tank 50K...

No.

The money is very real.

Withdrawing from a 401K is idiotic and the wrong move. Quit fucking up. It's not a bank account where you can draw from when you need a bag of groceries or a new deck on your "co-op" (whatever the fuck that is).

Are you intelligent enough to understand a 401K ?

Either you, or your investment broker is a blithering idiot.

Seriously.

401K? I prefer to pay tax as I go.

My gold is up to over 1,600/oz and gold eagles are worth more than that.
:D

If you withdraw now it any gains you make will be negated by taxes and penalties, so you've "made" nothing...

That's correct.

But the money is not "untouchable".

I meant "untouchable" in the logical sense...

You didn't "make" any money on your 401K... You wouldn't "make" any money on your 401K if you withdrew it today...

Obama told him to make a withdrawl on his 401K.

Penalty/interest/tax-free. A sure moneymaker.

Also included in the e-mail was "I promise I won't cum in your mouth."

No.

The money is very real.

Withdrawing from a 401K is idiotic and the wrong move. Quit fucking up. It's not a bank account where you can draw from when you need a bag of groceries or a new deck on your "co-op" (whatever the fuck that is).

Seriously.

I hate you "gold" guys. I need to move in that direction, vs. depending on this failed economy/lying government.

Worst Economy on the North American Continent? Maybe. Even Mexico's Unemployment Rate is half of what ours is. They're at 4.5% while we're at 9.4%. And they don't have the massive Debt we have either. Canada has turned things around and is doing well. Did you really think you would ever live to see this day? The U.S. may very well have the worst Economy in North America. Shocking stuff for sure.

Last edited:

Seriously.

I hate you "gold" guys. I need to move in that direction, vs. depending on this failed economy/lying government.

I bought gold eagles at around 550 each.

I just made over $3,800 on my gold today! I love the smell of fresh printed money in the morning!

Damn it - another one !

OK - who you guys buying from ?

Monex I suggest Gold Buffalos

I have made about $100,000 on gold & silver since Obama has been elected!

I just love John Kaynes & all of his idiotic followers. I have heard that "Recovery" BS thousands of times in the last 3 years. I keep wondering if they are secretly talking about gold & silver.

Last edited:
Knock off the name-calling -

Got it ?

You first.

Got it?

"I" didn't start out with saying your post was full of "crapola" didn't call your posts idiotic, haven't said you come off as a moron or questioned your mental health while pointing out you come off as an "asswipe" or ass.

So maybe this little exercise in projection might help you to assess your own mental/anger issues.

You post a thread..and people are going to disagree with you. Generally, when you disagree back, so long as you don't call people names..you don't get called names.

That help?

You first.

Got it?

"I" didn't start out with saying your post was full of "crapola" didn't call your posts idiotic, haven't said you come off as a moron or questioned your mental health while pointing out you come off as an "asswipe" or ass.

So maybe this little exercise in projection might help you to assess your own mental/anger issues.

You post a thread..and people are going to disagree with you. Generally, when you disagree back, so long as you don't call people names..you don't get called names.

That help?

Yeah sure.

Anyhow - tell us how you cashed in some of your 401K and made a profit.

Even my tax-lady doesn't know how to do so.

Meanwhile - DOW closes -266 for the day.

Additionally, S and P now in negative territory.

Let me check and see how much this thriving economy has added to my portfolio while you continue to push your nose deeper into Obama's anus.

Let me check and see how much this thriving economy has added to my portfolio while you continue to push your nose deeper into Obama's anus.

Yea good point. The Hopey Changey butt-sniffers sound more & more irrational by the day. When Mexico starts kicking your Ass in the Economy,you know you're fucked. These are very dark days for our country. Thanks Democrats. :(

Yea good point. The Hopey Changey butt-sniffers sound more & more irrational by the day. When Mexico starts kicking your Ass in the Economy,you know you're fucked. These are very dark days for our country. Thanks Democrats. :(

I'd just like to know - How does one cash in some of their 401K and made a profit ?

Is it "really is that "simple" ?

Last edited:

I'd just like to know - How does one cash in some of their 401K and made a profit

It really is that "simple"

Well, you can buy and sell within the vessel of your retirement account...

Make sure to compare it to March of 2009 when the market finally bottomed after the Bush economic collapse.

Forum List

Back