DOW down nearly 1000 points

Need to change the thread title to -- Dow down nearly 2500 points over the last 2 weeks.

LOLOL

Yeah, as if you weren't so unhinged and desperate when you prayed for economiView attachment 308792 c collapse in order to defeat Obama.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Shit-
Obama's goal was economic collapse.
If that was true, he failed.

View attachment 308793

He was a fucking quota hire - they are usually not successful.
Oh? What's the quota?

The quota was "black"
They filled the hire with a "half Black"

Did you somehow miss all of that?
I was not aware of any such quota. Must be a con thing.

Dimms are so unhinged and desperate that they are rooting for a potential pandemic in their attempts to beat Trump.
Despicable!!!
They learned from you...
And the Dow has begun a descent today (-200+ pts.). Didn't take long for petro prices to drag on it.
"Vote Obama 2012: Instability and Uncertainty"

Wasn't due to a potential pandemic.
Big difference, sleazeball!
LOLOL

Yeah, as if you weren't so unhinged and desperate when you prayed for economic collapse in order to defeat Obama.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Shit-
Obama's goal was economic collapse.

Uh huh, that's why the DJIA went from 7,900 to 17,000 under Obama. Must also why our auto industry has been revitalized and why the fiscal deficit was cut by more than half (since blown to hell by an Orange Incompetent)

You make me sad BJ .. Perhaps you could make me happier (assuming female) with a zesty BJ? ;)
Umm, actually, the Dow went to a hair within 20000 under Obama. Thanks for asking.
thumbsup.gif

July 25, 2018

We (humanity) need not worry......
Mother nature WILL thin the heard. It's happened throughout history. Modern medicine has delayed the process, but that just means that when she comes charging back, it's gonna be a wipe out. A new virus will evolve, anti-biotics will become useless or something. Guaranteed. Billions will go at once. it's part of nature.

China's working on mutated pathogens that only affect humans without certain Asian genes.
No proof at this time.....but they're innovative and scientifically evolving rapidly. Plus, they don't have government restrictions.

Looks like the Chinese Effed themselves trying.....this time. (and everyone else in the process)
Do human fuck ups count as Mother Nature? I mean, after all, humans are part of nature?
As long as they are liberals, because those mother fuckers are demons incarnate...And yes they would use a biological agent to cull about 6 billion people, the moronic liberal lazy fucks included.

Your mighty hero Trump slashed the CDC's capabilities . Your hero Rush says it will never happen here.

If it does, we are fucked because Trump is is unprepared.

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise

Days like this are buying opportunities. I bought another $4,000 worth of stock this morning, adding to my holdings.
Ouch!

Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise

Days like this are buying opportunities. I bought another $4,000 worth of stock this morning, adding to my holdings.
You're probably gonna wish you'd held off for a while.
images (10).jpeg

Coronavirus or Dark Pools?
bank-logos-150-pix.jpg

Wall Street Banks, Insurers Sell Off -- Dangerously Linked by Derivative Trades

"While the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell a hefty 1,031.61 points, that was only a 3.56 percentage point loss.

"The S&P 500 was off by 3.35 percent.

"The decline in the broader averages looks tame compared to what happened to some of the biggest banks on Wall Street and their derivative counterparties.

"Morgan Stanley tanked by 5.23 percent; Citigroup was off by 5.12 percent; while Bank of America closed down 4.74 percent.

"JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs magically trimmed their losses during the trading day, closing down 2.69 percent and 2.64 percent, respectively.

"(Both JPMorgan Chase and Goldman are the targets of criminal probes by the U.S. Department of Justice, making their mild declines yesterday, compared to their peers, a bit hard to swallow. Both banks own Dark Pools where they are allowed to trade their own stocks.)"
DlVDvd6W0AY8Aoe.jpg

Ouch!

Rush was talking about this today. It is the Democrats latest opportunity using this virus to talk down the economy. You guys are praying for a recession since you can't win with the American People on ideas.

Quote me shithead. You can't. All I suggested was that if this baby gets worse, it WILL affect Dear Leader's reelection chances. Also that his response has been woefully inadequate - 2 billion to come up with a vaccine to fight a worldwide pandemic? Gimme a fuckin break.

Meanwhile, a 16% cut to CDC? GREAT idea! :icon_rolleyes:

You and the other never Trumpers have been 100% wrong about Donald Trump since before the election. What makes you think anything has changed?

Ouch!

Obama’s economy.

Time has a magnificent way of smoothing out price swings in stock prices.

I've profited tremendously over the years by simply doing nothing.

Time in the market is far better than timing the market.

I don't allow "fear", especially the irrational type, to guide my investment philosophy.

Hang in their BABY (oh, and SNAG them "bargains") :D

27,081.36 −879.44 (3.15%)
Feb 25, 4:20 PM EST
Worst 2 day period in history.

As Impeched Trump says ... "enjoy!"

Forum List

Back