Dove Soap hates black people

Eh some chick I went out with....:lmao:

Amber Heard

Could you give me her phone # ?
1-900-555-5555

1-DAT-WIT-AMBR ?

She's very beautiful, but she is a leftist and an atheist. Probably not really your type. :lol: She is the one who was/is married to Johnny Depp. I don't know if they are divorced yet.
Sometimes, fantasizing is better.

The Fox and the Grapes - Wikipedia

Not sure what you mean, but okay.

Could you give me her phone # ?
1-900-555-5555

1-DAT-WIT-AMBR ?

She's very beautiful, but she is a leftist and an atheist. Probably not really your type. :lol: She is the one who was/is married to Johnny Depp. I don't know if they are divorced yet.

Those tasty looking grapes that you desire to eat so much, might actually be very sour when you put them in your mouth.

1-900-555-5555

1-DAT-WIT-AMBR ?

Those tasty looking grapes that you desire to eat so much, might actually be very sour when you put them in your mouth.

Oh, I see. It depends on the person, I suppose. As the saying goes, "one man's trash is another man's treasure."

1-DAT-WIT-AMBR ?

Oh, I see. It depends on the person, I suppose. As the saying goes, "one man's trash is another man's treasure."
Reality often does not meat expectations.

Does not "meat?" :D Where's the beef? :lol: Translated for Triggered, "where the beef be at?"

Does not "meat?" :D Where's the beef? :lol: Translated for Triggered, "where the beef be at?"
It's called a " double entendre".

I don't see how that makes any sense in that statement, but whatevs. :D

You mean like a Puerto Rican shower?

puerto-rican-shower-300x187.jpg

I have no beef with you, Chris. I'm just saying.

I messed up..... spelling isn't my thang.

Bro...It worked as a double entendre.

Sometimes I get lucky.

Sometimes I get lucky.
Carry on

I don't think it did really. "Meat me for drinks." Now THAT would be a double entrendre. :D

I don't think it did really. "Meat me for drinks." Now THAT would be a double entrendre. :D
On second thought, I believe you are right. It was a semi-double entendre. A double entendre not fully realized.

Holy shit, whose bright idea was THIS one?

:laugh:

Did you see the entire commercial Mac?

I could have seen that a hundred times without sensing the horror, but so many are so hilariously hyper-sensitive nowadays.

All commercials should be run through a Federal PC Commission (FPCC) for approval, just in case.

I agree, and that's what really is amazing about this story. The company should have known in America 2017, that the black community would have seen something completely different than their intent, and that there would be outrage.
Maybe the lesson here is simply to exclude a person of color altogether from their advertising.

Lets get something clear, I am sick and tired of white people constantly making issues of concern about blacks, their mission in life to interfere and deflect. Until you walk the walk, talk the talk in our shoes, nothing you have to say matters to us....like get over yourselves.....your not the only people in this country who buys shit. Dove can take their white soap and shove it up their ass for all I care. I don't buy the shit any ways....can't make bubble with face cream soap.

Blah blah herpity blerpity derp

You need a diaper change, baby shit for brains.

Did you see the entire commercial Mac?

I could have seen that a hundred times without sensing the horror, but so many are so hilariously hyper-sensitive nowadays.

All commercials should be run through a Federal PC Commission (FPCC) for approval, just in case.

I agree, and that's what really is amazing about this story. The company should have known in America 2017, that the black community would have seen something completely different than their intent, and that there would be outrage.
Maybe the lesson here is simply to exclude a person of color altogether from their advertising.

Lets get something clear, I am sick and tired of white people constantly making issues of concern about blacks, their mission in life to interfere and deflect. Until you walk the walk, talk the talk in our shoes, nothing you have to say matters to us....like get over yourselves.....your not the only people in this country who buys shit. Dove can take their white soap and shove it up their ass for all I care. I don't buy the shit any ways....can't make bubble with face cream soap.

Blah blah herpity blerpity derp

You need a diaper change, baby shit for brains.

You need a white man to impregnate you and keep you in line.

Forum List

Back