Dove Soap hates black people

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dove ‘Regrets’ Soap Ad Showing Black Woman Turning Into White Woman
“I really would like to know who exactly had a seat at the table making this decision.”

Let me get this straight, if black women use Dove soap, we will turn white afterwards?
22310226_1662304177153273_4511175166792864139_n.jpg

Because all black women, want a nice round ass, full lips, beautiful tanned skin and a black man in their bed....wait a minute, isn't that what white mops want...perhaps Dove should do a reversal!!

Won't ever ever ever purchase any of thier products again...ladies of color are you listening?

Take a long hot shower and be white!
Advertisers need to remember too dumb down their ads for you folks.

“I really would like to know who exactly had a seat at the table making this decision.”

Let me get this straight, if black women use Dove soap, we will turn white afterwards?

Because all black women, want a nice round ass, full lips, beautiful tanned skin and a black man in their bed....wait a minute, isn't that what white mops want...perhaps Dove should do a reversal!!

Won't ever ever ever purchase any of thier products again...ladies of color are you listening?

Is this a real ad?

All blacks want to be white. Just ask Michael Jackson.

Just ask those who lay in the sun and in tanning booths, get perms, and get collagen in their lips. They also make pants that make your butt stick out.

As if a big company would produce a commercial implying that black people are nothing but white people covered in sh1t, as if soap could increase black IQ and lower black crime.

I believe this commercial shows the white woman taking off her shirt, revealing an Asian women. So, why is everyone up in arms about a black turning white, but not a white turning Asian in the same commercial? The soap company was trying to be multicultural. It's always funny when pandering to blacks backfires.

Black people are a lose-lose situation for whites. Ignore them, and you're accusing of being racist. Don't ignore them and on a whim, you'll be accused of racism for the portrayal.

Not only whiter, but hotter as well. :biggrin:

As if a big company would produce a commercial implying that black people are nothing but white people covered in sh1t, as if soap could increase black IQ and lower black crime.

I believe this commercial shows the white woman taking off her shirt, revealing an Asian women. So, why is everyone up in arms about a black turning white, but not a white turning Asian in the same commercial? The soap company was trying to be multicultural. It's always funny when pandering to blacks backfires.

Black people are a lose-lose situation for whites. Ignore them, and you're accusing of being racist. Don't ignore them and on a whim, you'll be accused of racism for the portrayal.

BS, that's why they apologized.

Not only whiter, but hotter as well. :biggrin:

really I think the black lady is prettier. Then again you might be an albino like Pence.

tigerred59's record of starting the most asinine and racist and stupid threads remains unblemished, as well as penelope's record of her wacky responses to them..

It was a dumb commercial, but what the memers leave out is that the white woman takes off her shirt and becomes a third woman. So the idea was to celebrate a variety of women, not saying "Scrub hard enough and you turn white."

But, yeah, someone should have c hecked the copy.

Forum List

Back