Doug Schoen nails the MinC

It clearly matters not to the MinC...he has more pressing concerns...the championship game....a selfie with Pop, and a hot tub with Jake...

Last edited:
Schoen and deltex1 are off on a fairy dust trail. Doesn't matter.
of course. Anyone you disagree with is an idiot. We get it.

Both Schoen and deltex1, like you, Jarhead, are known story tellers.

Tis what is.

Moving POTUS across the ocean on a 72 hour notice without screwing up security for France and creating follow up targets glore just did not cross any of your weakling minds, huh?

Tis what is.

Moving POTUS across the ocean on a 72 hour notice without screwing up security for France and creating follow up targets glore just did not cross any of your weakling minds, huh?

RW's live in a fantasy world where magic wands rule the universe.

U.S. Ambassador to France Jane Hartley was in the march,

that's ALL every idiot on this board needs to know.

I suppose the fairy dust remark is a swipe at Schoen's sexuality...I thought libtards were against such remarks. Having said that, a quick check of Jakes rolodex confirms the rumor.

Tis what is.

lol....guess what Jake....I did not expect our president to make the trip. I question, hoiwever, why he went out of his way to NOT have holder there seeing as he was in the city.

Yes. He went out of his way. He is a smart man. He has smart advisors. He was well aware of the backlash if SOMEONE did not attend. Yet he told Holder to NOT attend.

It was intentional.

You should ask why.

But you wont.

You like the smell of the man's anus.

Tis what is.

RW's live in a fantasy world where magic wands rule the universe.

U.S. Ambassador to France Jane Hartley was in the march,

that's ALL every idiot on this board needs to know.
Does she speak French, Pedro...or is it a gift appointment?

Tis what is.

So, if God forbid a head of state....say.....Merkel....were to die suddenly of a heart attack.....and the funeral were 72 hours later....our administration would not be able to send anyone because....wait...here it comes.....":there was not enough time to get us there and we don't want to screw up security!"

I suppose the fairy dust remark is a swipe at Schoen's sexuality...I thought libtards were against such remarks. Having said that, a quick check of Jakes rolodex confirms the rumor.
Those words in your mouth, not mine, little one.

Tis what is.

lol....guess what Jake....I did not expect our president to make the trip. I question, hoiwever, why he went out of his way to NOT have holder there seeing as he was in the city. Yes. He went out of his way. He is a smart man. He has smart advisors. He was well aware of the backlash if SOMEONE did not attend. Yet he told Holder to NOT attend. It was intentional. You should ask why. But you wont. You like the smell of the man's anus.
You are the one who smells of the nether odor on this one, little bud.

Long time democrat puts America first. A Lesson for of our usmb liberal friends.

Obama AWOL in Paris Message to America allies is we don t care Fox News

Schoen has not been a Democrat for at least 20 years.

You are funny.
He has been a democrat for the last twenty years....just not a party line democrat.

So you feel if one has opinions about issues that differ than the mainstream party, they are no longer deemed part of the party?

Interesting.

Tis what is.

lol....guess what Jake....I did not expect our president to make the trip. I question, hoiwever, why he went out of his way to NOT have holder there seeing as he was in the city. Yes. He went out of his way. He is a smart man. He has smart advisors. He was well aware of the backlash if SOMEONE did not attend. Yet he told Holder to NOT attend. It was intentional. You should ask why. But you wont. You like the smell of the man's anus.
wow. Great response. Of course, no substance. No response to the crux of what I said. Instead a childish dig in response hoping my point made will go away.

Grow up.

Funny how Shakey, the Manchurian Republican ALWAYS backs the subversive Oboma, and ALWAYS condemns his BASE RIGHT WINGERS.... Must be hard to suck at politics the way he does! The Jackass at the TOP of the RINO pile!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Both Schoen and deltex1, like you, Jarhead, are known story tellers. Tis what is. Moving POTUS across the ocean on a 72 hour notice without screwing up security for France and creating follow up targets glore just did not cross any of your weakling minds, huh?
wow. Great response. Of course, no substance. No response to the crux of what I said. Instead a childish dig in response hoping my point made will go away.Grow up.
An appropriate response to your childish comment. You have nothing of importance to say other than you think Obama should have done something.

Both Schoen and deltex1, like you, Jarhead, are known story tellers. Tis what is. Moving POTUS across the ocean on a 72 hour notice without screwing up security for France and creating follow up targets glore just did not cross any of your weakling minds, huh?
wow. Great response. Of course, no substance. No response to the crux of what I said. Instead a childish dig in response hoping my point made will go away.Grow up.
An appropriate response to your childish comment. You have nothing of importance to say other than you think Obama should have done something.
Jake gets two harrumphs....avoids the Katyushas...

Forum List

Back