Paul Ryan Out in 2016

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Cross Ryan off the list of 2016 hopefuls.

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) will not run for president in 2016, NBC News reports.

"I have decided that I am not going to run for president in 2016," Ryan told NBC, saying he made his decision "weeks ago."

"It is amazing the amount of encouragement I have gotten from people - from friends and supporters - but I feel like I am in a position to make a big difference where I am and I want to do that," Ryan said.

Paul Ryan Won t Run For President In 2016

Its not as though he has to work for a living.

He's got a cushy thing going. He's feeding at the public trough for life with no chance of being voted out.

Any chance he had for support was from those who supported his dad, or the pseudo libertarians. That pretty much evaporated with his foreign policy positions and his unconditional support of Israel. So who is going to support him?

One less clown -

"Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, the Republican Party's vice presidential nominee in 2012, told NBC News in an interview Monday that he will not seek the presidency in 2016.

"I have decided that I am not going to run for president in 2016," Ryan said in a phone interview, noting that he is "at peace" with the decision he made "weeks ago" to forgo a bid for the White House."

Paul Ryan Won t Run for President in 2016 - NBC News

OK, so that leaves Romney, Jebbie, Rubio, Cruz, Perry, Santorum - anyone else? Oh yea, Walker.

This is gonna be such fun.

Come on dems, get some contenders!

One less clown -

"Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, the Republican Party's vice presidential nominee in 2012, told NBC News in an interview Monday that he will not seek the presidency in 2016.

"I have decided that I am not going to run for president in 2016," Ryan said in a phone interview, noting that he is "at peace" with the decision he made "weeks ago" to forgo a bid for the White House."

OK, so that leaves Romney, Jebbie, Rubio, Cruz, Perry, Santorum - anyone else? Oh yea, Walker.

Why bother? Any one of them....or a toaster....could beat any Dem. Didn't you see what happened last November! Wake up!

It's just not his time. I think it's Scott Walkers time. And I will always be pushing for Suzana Martinez as Vice President. She will bring a lot of excitement to the ticket! and take back some crucial states that Romney lost in 2012.

One less clown -

They do, a wrinkled old bitch murderer, a phony Indian maid, a V.P that's certainly a child molester as seen on that much played video, and a fruit loop from Vt. that acts like Mao!

It's just not his time. I think it's Scott Walkers time. And I will always be pushing for Suzana Martinez as Vice President. She will bring a lot of excitement to the ticket! and take back some crucial states that Romney lost in 2012.

Oh yeah. It's Walker time! He's got it in the bag.

Excitement? What excitement will Martinez bring?

Oh yeah. It's Walker time! He's got it in the bag.

Excitement? What excitement will Martinez bring?
If there is going to be a candidate that will carry the Hispanic vote to GOP victory, it's Suzanna Martinez, she is on the list of possible candidates, but it's also not her time yet, she is well loved&respected by conservatives and hopefully republicans. GOP needs to take the Hispanic vote in all of those purple states they lost in 2012.

Cross Ryan off the list of 2016 hopefuls.

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) will not run for president in 2016, NBC News reports.

"I have decided that I am not going to run for president in 2016," Ryan told NBC, saying he made his decision "weeks ago."

"It is amazing the amount of encouragement I have gotten from people - from friends and supporters - but I feel like I am in a position to make a big difference where I am and I want to do that," Ryan said.

Paul Ryan Won t Run For President In 2016

Damn! There goes the GOP beefcake appeal factor! Going to have to look elsewhere to find a reason for the Log Cabin Republicans to vote in 2016.

Forum List

Back