Douchebag Leftists Protest Olympics

i think every place has a really bad heroin problem these days.

no joke.

You're right.

If it's not dope, it's opioid pills.

I know too many people that had good things going for them, but got caught up on pills. The dope is actually cheaper than the pills too, so most end up resorting to that to chase their addiction.

yep, young kids (relative to my antiquity) start on the OCs, then move on to heroin because it's cheaper. a lot of times, they learn about it when they detox for the oxys from the people they're in detox with.

i don't know how you fix it, either.

You can't fix it. They have to fix it themselves. The withdrawal from opiates is horrible, but once you get through it there's nothing stopping you from staying clean except your own will.

The biggest thing is a support group, and staying away from fellow addicts.

opiate addiction is definitely more physical than most others, but it's still largely in your head.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There ARE a lot of homeless people in Vancouver. I didn't see this protest but I can tell you that a lot of the people that live here are not happy with the traffic disruptions, the loss of business, and the royal screwing they are getting for having to cough up so much money.

But it is a lovely city and the Canadians are extremely friendly and cheerful overall.

:)

So yesterday, the douchebags decided that the best way to express their political views was to smash some windows in the downtown core.

[youtube]En5F5Q2ny_c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

DOUCHEBAG.JPG

So yesterday, the douchebags decided that the best way to express their political views was to smash some windows in the downtown core.

DOUCHEBAG.JPG

I find it fascinating that when the TEA Parties were out protesting, without vandalizing anyone else's property, they got slammed by the liberals. When lefties protest - and vandalize the property of others - no criticism whatsoever is heard. I wonder why that is? :confused:

There ARE a lot of homeless people in Vancouver. I didn't see this protest but I can tell you that a lot of the people that live here are not happy with the traffic disruptions, the loss of business, and the royal screwing they are getting for having to cough up so much money.

But it is a lovely city and the Canadians are extremely friendly and cheerful overall.

Sounds like Ravi is actually in Vancouver! :eusa_eh:

I thought I saw one of those gals holding a sign with some french fries in her mouth! :lol:

I thought I saw one of those gals holding a sign with some french fries in her mouth! :lol:

:lol: I thought that might be her with the douchebag sign! :lol:

http://www.cknw.com/Pics/DOUCHEBAG.JPG

DOUCHEBAG.JPG

I'll reserve judgment. Thanks to our satellite, we saw what happened during the World Trade Talks in Seattle. Never mentioned on the news, but there was a small group busting windows which weren't really even part of the demonstrators. In fact, many demonstrators tried to stop them. They were dressed exactly like those in your film too, all in black, everything covered. I doubt they are real protesters, just gang members and trouble makers using the protest as a cover for their vandalism. The cheering, however, is disturbing..there wasn't any of that in Seattle, in fact people were yelling at the trouble makers.

I'll reserve judgment. Thanks to our satellite, we saw what happened during the World Trade Talks in Seattle. Never mentioned on the news, but there was a small group busting windows which weren't really even part of the demonstrators. In fact, many demonstrators tried to stop them. They were dressed exactly like those in your film too, all in black, everything covered. I doubt they are real protesters, just gang members and trouble makers using the protest as a cover for their vandalism. The cheering, however, is disturbing..there wasn't any of that in Seattle, in fact people were yelling at the trouble makers.

I lived in Vancouver for a few years and used to know the politics of the city pretty well. You are correct in that it was about 20-30 trouble makers. However, there is a hardcore group of anarchists there that do this fairly often. There has been vehement opposition to the Vancouver Olympics from the Hard Left activists, and in the years leading up to the games, there were all sorts of problems with vandalism of the Olympic clock and other Olympic signposts throughout the city. Even though many of the protesters want nothing to do with violence, the Hard Left in Vancouver often shrugs it off or encourages it. I read somewhere that one of the organizing groups for the protests mentioned in their organizing flyers not to interfere with anyone conducting illegal activities. That doesn't surprise at all.

Last edited:
i think every place has a really bad heroin problem these days.

no joke.

You're right.

If it's not dope, it's opioid pills.

I know too many people that had good things going for them, but got caught up on pills. The dope is actually cheaper than the pills too, so most end up resorting to that to chase their addiction.

yep, young kids (relative to my antiquity) start on the OCs, then move on to heroin because it's cheaper. a lot of times, they learn about it when they detox for the oxys from the people they're in detox with.

i don't know how you fix it, either.

Labeling someone a 'junkie' when that person had the inner fortitude to become clean certainly won't fix it.

What it is, is the desperation of the far left who nobody gives a shit about, except their loony liberal selves.

NEVER does their actions change anybody's mind. It just makes people further realize that liberals are fucking idiots.

Let 'em act like fools and break all the windows they want, but give law enforcement the power to bust their heads wide open!

A few well placed billy clubs upside their ignorant heads is ALWAYS a good thing!

I protested the Beijing Olympics by not watching them. I'll do the same with the Vancouver Olympics, except in that case it will be protested because of lousy tv coverage and too many commercials.
I've boycotted every Olympics since the '84 L.A. games for that exact reason.

Hell, the 2002 Winter Olympics were in SLC and you still couldn't watch the DH and SG races live, even though they were run in the middle of the day.

I live in the same damn time zone as Vancouver and border BC, but couldn't even watch the opening games live.:confused:

What it is, is the desperation of the far left who nobody gives a shit about, except their loony liberal selves.

NEVER does their actions change anybody's mind. It just makes people further realize that liberals are fucking idiots.

Let 'em act like fools and break all the windows they want, but give law enforcement the power to bust their heads wide open!

A few well placed billy clubs upside their ignorant heads is ALWAYS a good thing!

YOu do realize this is the far left, not normal liberals, right?

Hundreds of demonstrators gathered in downtown Vancouver on Friday to protest the opening of the 2010 Winter Games, making a concerted effort to avoid violent conflict and to shed the kill-joy label branded on them by Olympic supporters.

Robert Ages of the ironically named 2010 Welcoming Committee told ctvbc.ca that the rally in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery was not organized to depress the masses.

"People want a party, well it's going to be a party," Ages said. "Our message is: Enjoy the games – hey, we're paying for them – but don't get suckered by the corporate branding. Coca Cola is not our friend." ...

God damned Tea Baggers!

Forum List

Back