Dossier fails the test of time; Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

Why don’t one of you tards tell us just how

Did the Russians get Trump elected?

You are all so very full of SHIT….

It has got to suck to be you..

Without the Russians, Trump wouldn’t have won
By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Yes, Russian Election Sabotage Helped Trump Win
Republicans want you to think that meddling didn’t figure in the 2016 election result. Don’t.
By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

[ Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper now says the evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin swung the election to Trump “is staggering.” Noting that fewer than 80,000 votes in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin decided the contest, he wrote in a book released in May, “I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by the massive effort by the Russians.” ]​

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump
A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Cut and paste bull shit....

Tell us in your own words what did the Russians do

to get Trump elected....

Looking forward to more Bull Shit from you...….

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Republicans want you to think that meddling didn’t figure in the 2016 election result. Don’t.
By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

[ Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper now says the evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin swung the election to Trump “is staggering.” Noting that fewer than 80,000 votes in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin decided the contest, he wrote in a book released in May, “I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by the massive effort by the Russians.” ]​

A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Whether the Russians had anything to do with Trump winning is purely academic and has reached the point of being irrelevant.

But if they did, that's fine with me. There's also nothing you can do about it, so might as well enjoy the freedom President Trump has given you.
Only irrelevant if you want to spin and play games. If the Chinese or Russians helped elect Hillary, you loons would be having conniptions.

Trump gives freedoms? LOL Why do we even a a constitution, when we have your Dear Leader?
18 months of locking up people for not paying taxes NOT remembering a specific DATE or exactly what they said to someone 2 years ago, and what 13 indictments of Russian national and companies....one of which wasn't in existence at the time mentioned on the indictment.....AND REFUSING TO DISCLOSE WHAT HE HAS ON THAT COMPANY WHEN THEY FIGHT IT IN COURT!..the COERCION of people promising them 20 to 20 years in jail for process crimes, BUT 2 weeks, to 3 years if they COOPERATE with Mulehead and swear to what he wants them to say....that's a NO BRAINER!

Your ignorance shines bright…
read the letter, and then :anj_stfu: about ignorance

I read it...…

All the participants involved in pushing this bull shit should be in prison.

Your comment makes absolutely no sense given the context of what is being discussed. Not liking the fact that an investigation is ongoing, does not show the investigation to be unwarranted.

again: Lawfare:

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

and the Rosenstein letter together, prove you to be 'out there' somewhere

5708-1546266814-5dba00ef815a86de50d5d4e04e7ce794.jpg

Your denial of reality doesn’t make sense….

You know if the situation were reversed you

would have a different perspective.

You and many like you are ate up with Zealotry.

It’s a fool that has a closed mind…..

You libtards are all fools.
your projections mirror the way Trump walks through life'

sad, because you can't even claim to be famous or wealthy

What a Hoot..

This coming from a libtard….

What "deflection"? The entire purpose of the salacious and unverified "dossier" was to obtain FISA warrants against the Trump campaign.

The judges who signed off on the warrants are also in deep shit.
Oh! Now the Judges are no good too? LOL Listen to yourself -- everyone but Trump is in trouble, because everyone but Trump is wrong or bad LOL

5709-1546269204-f1361803d530208d6e18d89a838fc295.jpg

lots of links to other articles and sources Analysis | What you need to know about Christopher Steele, the FBI and the Trump ‘dossier’

18 months of locking up people for not paying taxes NOT remembering a specific DATE or exactly what they said to someone 2 years ago, and what 13 indictments of Russian national and companies....one of which wasn't in existence at the time mentioned on the indictment.....AND REFUSING TO DISCLOSE WHAT HE HAS ON THAT COMPANY WHEN THEY FIGHT IT IN COURT!..the COERCION of people promising them 20 to 20 years in jail for process crimes, BUT 2 weeks, to 3 years if they COOPERATE with Mulehead and swear to what he wants them to say....that's a NO BRAINER!
I know. Sounds like the take down of an Organized Crime Family, doesn't it?

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Again, tell us in your own words what did the Russians do

to elect Trump.....

You can't or won't because you know it will show your stupidity...

We all know you are full of SHIT....

to get Trump elected....

c&p bs as you call it are links to facts. ignore. attack. deflect. stay ignorant and in denial. Justice will be served

my own words? Do you believe I'm on the staff of the Special Counsel?

LOL

So where's the Trump campaign's "Russian collusion" in all this?

Admit it: There wasn't any.

No, it sounds like HITLERS Nazis going after the innocent Jews....

And
Russian firm indicted by Mueller wants permission to disclose 'sensitive' US info ...
The Hill › policy › technology

Nov 27, 2018 · A Russian consulting firm indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller is set to ask a U.S. court for permission to internally share

What The FBI hasn't REDACTED NAMES AND INFO BEFORE IF SO SENSITIVE???

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Whether the Russians had anything to do with Trump winning is purely academic and has reached the point of being irrelevant.

But if they did, that's fine with me. There's also nothing you can do about it, so might as well enjoy the freedom President Trump has given you.
If Trump is clean, he has nothing to worry about

If he was making deals behind the scenes, he is in deep trouble

to get Trump elected....

c&p bs as you call it are links to facts. ignore. attack. deflect. stay ignorant and in denial. Justice will be served

my own words? Do you believe I'm on the staff of the Special Counsel?

LOL

We all knew you couldn't explain it because you are Full of SHIT.....

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Tic Tock...

You are such a dumb ass...

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Never hard of MANUFACTURING CRIME, have you American Communist?

Again, tell us in your own words what did the Russians do

to elect Trump.....

You can't or won't because you know it will show your stupidity...

We all know you are full of SHIT....
you ignore everything.

you refute not one fact.

you come across as a little girl pouting and whining until she wears everyone down and get what she wants. Very Trump-like:

[ "New Day" host Chris Cuomo asked the Republican presidential candidate about a recent Rich Lowry column in National Review that described Trump as "the most fabulous whiner in all of American politics."

Trump agreed but clarified that he whines to win.

"I think he's probably right. I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said. ]​

Why can’t Trump honestly tell us what was discussed in Trump Tower?

Just say.....we met with the Russians and here is what was said

If not, Flynn will tell us

Why do they keep lying about who was there,?

Tell us where 33 000 emails are....tell us about BILLIONS STOLEN in Haiti relief. Tell us about ALL THE CONDEMNING WIKILEAKS disclosures that were never denied...tell us...you want more felonies from the left?

Why do they keep lying about who was there,?

Can't tell us in your own words can you?

Even you have to accept the fact you are full of SHIT....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back