White male kills girlfriend, her two kids and her mother, time for the Wall?

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
I was shocked, yes shocked that not one thread was started on this tragedy. Then I thought about it. It appears thatLittle Trumpsters only care about illegals killing people.
St. Charles man charged with fatally shooting girlfriend, her kids, her mother
How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves a illegal?
There were zero threads on the killing of four breathing human beings (including two children), yet the illegal who kill a police officer, there were multiple threads.
Both of these crimes, were totally disgusting, yet one made Big News.
What's up with America? Why has America sunk so low?

I was shocked, yes shocked that not one thread was started on this tragedy. Then I thought about it. It appears thatLittle Trumpsters only care about illegals killing people.
How has a portion of America been driven to discount some violent crimes, yet in turn becomes outraged when a violent crime involves a illegal?
There were zero threads on the killing of four breathing human beings (including two children), yet the illegal who kill a police officer, there were multiple threads.
Kind of like there are zero threads when trigger happy cops kill innocent white people, innit?

While I don't support the building of the wall, saying we don't need it because there are non-immigrant Americans murdering people is the kind of argument I would expect from a seventh grader.

What is there to ignore? We have our own problems already, we don’t need to import more. Is importing more illegals with higher rates of crime than the rest of the country going to improve things?

So by your dumb logic you have a family member living in your home who is a murderer and you react by inviting someone else who is a murderer to live with you.

Otherwise it would not be fair.

The fact that we have criminals of our own is why we do not need illegals.

What a fucking fool.

So we only care when it's an illegal that kills someone ?

Lol ! What a stupid claim.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question about the wall, I would be all for keeping white liberals from Australia out if here. Maybe we can ban all flights from Quantas. Sign me up.

Last edited:

Some things are preventable.
Others not so much.
Thanks for playing.

While I don't support the building of the wall, saying we don't need it because there are non-immigrant Americans murdering people is the kind of argument I would expect from a seventh grader.
So is arguing we need it because an immigrant IS murdering people.

As usual you are a liar. Illegals murder people that if laws were enforced would not be murdered.

It’s gross when people use dead bodies to advance their potlical agenda. The ghouls will gladly dance on a thousand graves if it allows them to get their way.

It’s gross when people use dead bodies to advance their potlical agenda. The ghouls will gladly dance on a thousand graves if it allows them to get their way.
Not to worry, democrats have been doing it for decades.

If these folks wanted to, they could come up with at least as many stories of illegal immigrants doing something heartwarming and positive for their community or American society generally.

Indeed. One of the many things they share in common with Republicans.

Indeed. One of the many things they share in common with Republicans.
Ain't it funny, how similar the two ends can be?

So your solution...import as many foreign criminals as possible.....

Yeah....that'll fix it.

Too bad you can't fix leftist STUPIDITY as easily. :rolleyes:

If these folks wanted to, they could come up with at least as many stories of illegal immigrants doing something heartwarming and positive for their community or American society generally.

Why would they do that? The last thing they want to do is humanize illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back