Dossier fails the test of time; Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

Why don’t one of you tards tell us just how

Did the Russians get Trump elected?

You are all so very full of SHIT….

It has got to suck to be you..

That shows how confused the Democrats really are: They believe that Russians had something to do with Trump's election while at the same time, believe in a fake "dossier" that was written to prevent him from being elected.

Not the sharpest tacks in the box, are they? :laughing0301:

What does the data and facts say?

They helped. They tipped the scales.

you can ignore truths all day, but seeing how frustrated you get -- your denial is not as strong as you'd imagine

REALITY CHECK: At the conclusion of Mueller's party, they will issue a memorandum to the Congress. The memorandum will state that they found no direct evidence of any collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government. It will also make dozens of assertions of "improper" conduct, and "the appearances of impropriety," so that the nitwits in Congress can begin launching a hundred different "investigations" into various episodes uncovered by Mueller's Raiders.

In short, neither side will have to admit defeat. The cluster fuck will shift venues, but continue until Trump is out of office, one way or another.

The libtards along with the Rino Washington establishment are

all Butt Hurt over Trump SPANKING their asses and they are

trying to take him down by any means necessary……..

The libtarded FAKE NEWS FACTORIES have been feeding their

ignorant masses that tic tock bull shit since day one……

Any objective person sees the mueller investigation for what it is…..

The dossier was Fake and paid for by hillary and anyone that had anything

to do with pushing if forward should be in prison….

If the situation were reversed Trump would be in prison.

There is no doubt that the election of President Donald J. Trump

exposed the fact we have one party masquerading as two…

No the dossier is not faked, and no Hillary should not be in prison, but Flynn might be. LOL.

You can live out the rest of your life being a fool, a useful idiot, and a tool to your lying leftist-infiltrated Trump-hating media if you want to, that's all fine and dandy with me.

But I'll let you in on a little secret: Most of us knew the "dossier" was bogus from the start.

This is the part where I throw back my head and laugh derisively. :21:
Lawfare:

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

[ The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence. He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments. The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product.

In that sense, the dossier is similar to an FBI 302 form or a DEA 6 form. Both of those forms are used by special agents of the FBI and DEA, respectively, to record what they are told by witnesses during investigations. The substance of these memoranda can be true or false, but the recording of information is (or should be) accurate. In that sense, notes taken by a special agent have much in common with the notes that a journalist might take while covering a story—the substance of those notes could be true or false, depending on what the source tells the journalist, but the transcription should be accurate.
]​
This is a really good read.

No the dossier is not faked, and no Hillary should not be in prison, but Flynn might be. LOL.

Your ignorance shines bright…
read the letter, and then :anj_stfu: about ignorance

I read it...…

All the participants involved in pushing this bull shit should be in prison.

Your comment makes absolutely no sense given the context of what is being discussed. Not liking the fact that an investigation is ongoing, does not show the investigation to be unwarranted.

again: Lawfare:

and the Rosenstein letter together, prove you to be 'out there' somewhere

5708-1546266814-5dba00ef815a86de50d5d4e04e7ce794.jpg

Your denial of reality doesn’t make sense….

You know if the situation were reversed you

would have a different perspective.

You and many like you are ate up with Zealotry.

It’s a fool that has a closed mind…..

You libtards are all fools.

You can live out the rest of your life being a fool, a useful idiot, and a tool to your lying leftist-infiltrated Trump-hating media if you want to, that's all fine and dandy with me.

But I'll let you in on a little secret: Most of us knew the "dossier" was bogus from the start.

Lawfare:

[ The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence. He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments. The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product.

In that sense, the dossier is similar to an FBI 302 form or a DEA 6 form. Both of those forms are used by special agents of the FBI and DEA, respectively, to record what they are told by witnesses during investigations. The substance of these memoranda can be true or false, but the recording of information is (or should be) accurate. In that sense, notes taken by a special agent have much in common with the notes that a journalist might take while covering a story—the substance of those notes could be true or false, depending on what the source tells the journalist, but the transcription should be accurate.
]​

Suppose I wanted a FISA warrant to spy on you. And suppose the justification for the warrant could be "true or false, depending on what the source" tells the judge, even though the transcription was "accurate."

How would you feel then?

Of course the "transcription" was accurate, even though the dossier was a compilation of fantasy stories written by the Russians, and paid for by the Clinton campaign.
Written by the Russians?

and the whole bs about what the Clinton Campaign did and did not do that was supposedly so secret? LOL

On the day the Democratic memo was released, President Donald Trump tweeted that it proves the “FBI did not disclose who the clients were — the Clinton Campaign and the DNC” in its application to the FISA court. That’s misleading.

[ The Clinton campaign and the DNC were not mentioned in the FISA application, because of the DOJ’s “longstanding practice” of protecting the names of U.S. persons and organizations unless they are the subject of an investigation, the Democratic memo says. Even so, the application describes the so-called Steele dossier as paid opposition research that would be likely used to “discredit” Trump’s campaign. ]

l Trump's Spin on Democratic Memo - FactCheck.org

Without the Russians, Trump wouldn’t have won
By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

Yes, Russian Election Sabotage Helped Trump Win
Republicans want you to think that meddling didn’t figure in the 2016 election result. Don’t.
By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-07-24/russian-meddling-helped-trump-win-in-2016

[ Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper now says the evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin swung the election to Trump “is staggering.” Noting that fewer than 80,000 votes in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin decided the contest, he wrote in a book released in May, “I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by the massive effort by the Russians.” ]​

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump
A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/10/01/how-russia-helped-to-swing-the-election-for-trump

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Republicans want you to think that meddling didn’t figure in the 2016 election result. Don’t.
By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

[ Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper now says the evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin swung the election to Trump “is staggering.” Noting that fewer than 80,000 votes in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin decided the contest, he wrote in a book released in May, “I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by the massive effort by the Russians.” ]​

A meticulous analysis of online activity during the 2016 campaign makes a powerful case that targeted cyberattacks by hackers and trolls were decisive.

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Last edited:

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Whether the Russians had anything to do with Trump winning is purely academic and has reached the point of being irrelevant.

But if they did, that's fine with me. There's also nothing you can do about it, so might as well enjoy the freedom President Trump has given you.

Lawfare:

]​

Suppose I wanted a FISA warrant to spy on you. And suppose the justification for the warrant could be "true or false, depending on what the source" tells the judge, even though the transcription was "accurate."

How would you feel then?
good gawd, the deflections, the red herring, the bs.

The FISA warrant needs to be attacked to protect the guilty. Stop acting like a defense lawyer for a cheap thug, a Mutt (thank you DiNiro) like Trump.

The full context of Isikoff’s interview makes it clear, though, that Trump is overstating the extent to which he can claim to have been vindicated in the matter. “In broad strokes, Christopher Steele was clearly onto something,” Isikoff said in the interview, which was posted Saturday. “That there was a major Kremlin effort to interfere in our elections, that they were trying to help Trump’s campaign, and that there were multiple contacts between various Russian figures close to the government and various people in Trump’s campaign.”

Trump cites Yahoo News' Michael Isikoff in claiming vindication on 'Steele dossier'

:) By more sensational I think he is referring to the "golden showers".
Your problem is that you have blinders on when you come to your TDS.....not a word about him pulling troops out of the ME. I thought that was a BIG DEAL for you people....you all went crazy when we had Gulf war I and Ii... so we put little value to what you spew!

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Whether the Russians had anything to do with Trump winning is purely academic and has reached the point of being irrelevant.

But if they did, that's fine with me. There's also nothing you can do about it, so might as well enjoy the freedom President Trump has given you.
Only irrelevant if you want to spin and play games. If the Chinese or Russians helped elect Hillary, you loons would be having conniptions.

Trump gives freedoms? LOL Why do we even a a constitution, when we have your Dear Leader?

Lawfare:

]​

How would you feel then?
good gawd, the deflections, the red herring, the bs.

The FISA warrant needs to be attacked to protect the guilty. Stop acting like a defense lawyer for a cheap thug, a Mutt (thank you DiNiro) like Trump.

What "deflection"? The entire purpose of the salacious and unverified "dossier" was to obtain FISA warrants against the Trump campaign.

The judges who signed off on the warrants are also in deep shit.

Lawfare:

]​
and notice none of the wingnuts address the points made, because they haven't the taking points in hand.. so they deflect and play silly little games

but it's obvious they don't care about America, they care about their identities tied to the person

REALITY CHECK: At the conclusion of Mueller's party, they will issue a memorandum to the Congress. The memorandum will state that they found no direct evidence of any collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government. It will also make dozens of assertions of "improper" conduct, and "the appearances of impropriety," so that the nitwits in Congress can begin launching a hundred different "investigations" into various episodes uncovered by Mueller's Raiders.

In short, neither side will have to admit defeat. The cluster fuck will shift venues, but continue until Trump is out of office, one way or another.
somebody save this post

search engine: save Mueller prediction bs

Mueller will find Trump campaign colluded with Russians to help get Trump elected by going after Clinton

Your ignorance shines bright…
read the letter, and then :anj_stfu: about ignorance

I read it...…

All the participants involved in pushing this bull shit should be in prison.

Your comment makes absolutely no sense given the context of what is being discussed. Not liking the fact that an investigation is ongoing, does not show the investigation to be unwarranted.

again: Lawfare:

and the Rosenstein letter together, prove you to be 'out there' somewhere

5708-1546266814-5dba00ef815a86de50d5d4e04e7ce794.jpg

Your denial of reality doesn’t make sense….

You know if the situation were reversed you

would have a different perspective.

You and many like you are ate up with Zealotry.

It’s a fool that has a closed mind…..

You libtards are all fools.
your projections mirror the way Trump walks through life'

sad, because you can't even claim to be famous or wealthy

By Max Boot

Columnist
July 24

By
Albert R. Hunt
July 24, 2018

By Jane Mayer

October 1, 2018 Issue

Only irrelevant if you want to spin and play games. If the Chinese or Russians helped elect Hillary, you loons would be having conniptions.

Trump gives freedoms? LOL Why do we even a a constitution, when we have your Dear Leader?

Suck it. There's nothing you can say or do that's going the change the fact that Donald. J. Trump is your President.

Nothing you post is going to be some big "revelation", nor is it going to sway one single Trump-supporter's opinion.

Might as well quit wasting your time and move on with your life, instead of shitposting "Orange Man Bad" all over some internet discussion forum.

Forum List

Back