Dorian Johnson Recants? Says that Brown Attacked Officer Wilson?

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

A random Tweet not backed up by any immediately available evidence is now deemed as appropriate for publication in an article from a nationally-read news source.

Truly we live in a free and progressive society. Nothing this great could ever happen under Wrongpublican "leadership."

There is no evidence of that.
The "hiccup" you refer to accomplished more in the past couple hundred years than all the world combined throughout time.
.whites are more advanced and therefore superior negroes..See what I did there?

Yeah, you took the bait and got into a pointless racial pissing contest with a self hating white.

Wow, that sure accomplished a lot.

:D
I accidentally posted before I was finished editing...get over yourself, son.

Lol you go off on a pointless rant, I point that out, but its me that needs to get over myself?

Look, you racist fucking retread, your day has not returned. You are still a distinct minority in this country and most decent people will still not give you the damned time of day. Some of your posts show some reflection and intelligence, but you are so steeped in your racist bullshit you cant even see it.

No, I wont get over myself, at least not until you pull your head out of your ass and join the rest of us in the 21st century, dude.

“Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

A random Tweet not backed up by any immediately available evidence is now deemed as appropriate for publication in an article from a nationally-read news source.

Truly we live in a free and progressive society. Nothing this great could ever happen under Wrongpublican "leadership."

You are an ass hole. That whole community is getting looted, burned, people attacked nightly and all you can do is piss in the wind and whine about the source.

Yes, this is not yet a conventional sourced story, but it has not been vigorously denied as it would have been if just a plain lie.

The "hiccup" you refer to accomplished more in the past couple hundred years than all the world combined throughout time.

Yeah, you took the bait and got into a pointless racial pissing contest with a self hating white.

Lol you go off on a pointless rant, I point that out, but its me that needs to get over myself?

Look, you racist fucking retread, your day has not returned. You are still a distinct minority in this country and most decent people will still not give you the damned time of day. Some of your posts show some reflection and intelligence, but you are so steeped in your racist bullshit you cant even see it.

No, I wont get over myself, at least not until you pull your head out of your ass and join the rest of us in the 21st century, dude.

LMAO...settle down son...Stop projecting your own weakness, insecurities and shortcomings onto me.
Everything I said was true and accurate.

LMAO...settle down son...Stop projecting your own weakness, insecurities and shortcomings onto me.

So you think that the statement 'whites are more advanced and therefore superior negroes' is true?

It doesn't even make any sense.

Are whites in Northern Tajikistan superior to IT network engineers in Lagos?

Your assertion is the grossest kind of invalid deduction drawn from invalid induction.

So you think that the statement 'whites are more advanced and therefore superior negroes' is true?

Your assertion is the grossest kind of invalid deduction drawn from invalid induction.

I never said any of those things. You did.
You've created strawmen so you can knock them down and pretend you've really said something important.

You've created strawmen so you can knock them down and pretend you've really said something important.

You posted 'whites are more advanced and therefore superior negroes', did you not?

You posted 'whites are more advanced and therefore superior negroes', did you not?

I see where you quoted me and it seems by the context that I was using an ironic phrase because it ended with "see what I did there"?..I just can't find where I posted it...It must have been when I accidentally hit the "post" button before I was done editing as I mentioned earlier.

I'm sure that sounds fishy to you but in all honesty I think that's what happened. Believe me, I'm not afraid to say anything and I wouldn't try to hide something after the fact.

So..go ahead and call me some more names if it makes you feel better...that seems to be your standard fallback position when you get frustrated anyway.

If in fact this ends up being true, that the officer was severely beaten by Brown and therefore shots were fired in self defense as Brown turned to charge at him after beating him once already -- will this change the lefts mind whatsoever? Will blacks recant their violence and assumed guilt of officer??

No

No shit....a 300 lb. man who just beat me up. I am semi-conscious, and he charges at me...let's see, gun or taser...gun or...

Was the nurse saying the thing about a taser. You understand quotation marks right?

The only source I see is Lucianne Goldberg, with her picture from 40 years ago. Any other sources?

I have not seen any other sources for this assertion, but I did just find Johnson was wanted on a warrant and had been charged for making false police report earlier.

22 year-old Dorian Johnson, the man who was walking with Michael Brown when he was shot, has a warrant out for his arrest in Jefferson City.
ABC 17 News looked into Johnson's past and found out he has also been charged with filing a false police report in the same year.

Key witness in Ferguson wanted in Jefferson City | Latest News - KMIZ Mobile Home

Key witness meets with authorities to discuss Brown shooting : News

If in fact this ends up being true, that the officer was severely beaten by Brown and therefore shots were fired in self defense as Brown turned to charge at him after beating him once already -- will this change the lefts mind whatsoever? Will blacks recant their violence and assumed guilt of officer??

Um...

No.

Not a chance.

This is about politics, not honesty, or the law, or anything else.

I see where you quoted me and it seems by the context that I was using an ironic phrase because it ended with "see what I did there"?..I just can't find where I posted it...It must have been when I accidentally hit the "post" button before I was done editing as I mentioned earlier.

I'm sure that sounds fishy to you but in all honesty I think that's what happened. Believe me, I'm not afraid to say anything and I wouldn't try to hide something after the fact.

So..go ahead and call me some more names if it makes you feel better...that seems to be your standard fallback position when you get frustrated anyway.

OK, I can see how you could have been taking that tack on the discussion, but you were not exactly being apparent. You seemed to actually mean it, IMO.

I apologize for the specific instance, but you do like throwing the 'negroe' around a lot and using racist view on almost all of this.

What difference does it make for purposes of our justice system to refer to blacks as the protestors or looters when there are whites in that mix as well? Yes, it is mostly black, but my bet is that will change. The problem these protestors suffer from is ignorance not race, and the looter suffer from a deep disrespect for the law, not melanin.

jimbowie1958 said:
OK, I can see how you could have been taking that tack on the discussion, but you were not exactly being apparent. You seemed to actually mean it, IMO.
Like I said, it was operator error on my part. I was working on editing it and hit the wrong button. I'm human.

jimbowie1958 said:
I apologize for the specific instance, but you do like throwing the 'negroe' around a lot
I was raised that "negro" and "colored people" were the polite terms when referring to africanamericanblackpeople. I'm not going to change the language I was raised with because negroes have decided something "offends" them. I don't play that game and I won't be manipulated like that.

jimbowie1958 said:
and using racist view on almost all of this.
Kindly define "racist" for me and point out where you think I'm "using racist view"

jimbowie1958 said:
What difference does it make for purposes of our justice system to refer to blacks as the protestors or looters when there are whites in that mix as well?
I don't know and don't care. No point in wandering around inventing hypotheticals to ponder when reality is right there in front of you.
..and who CARES if there are white people involved? does that absolve the negroes? does it absolve the white people breaking the law? What IS your point?

jimbowie1958 said:
Yes, it is mostly black, but my bet is that will change.
Why? What makes you think that?

jimbowie1958 said:
The problem these protestors suffer from is ignorance not race, and the looter suffer from a deep disrespect for the law, not melanin.

..and it's all just a coincidence that the ones with the most "melanin" are the ones committing the most crime and violence in ferguson (and the rest of the u.s.) , right?

Look up black crime rates in england, for instance..Or ANY "multicultural" society...Same result. blacks lead in every category...and they can't use the "slavery excuse" ...So what is it?

Forum List

Back