Dorian Johnson Recants? Says that Brown Attacked Officer Wilson?

Local news this morning reported that it could take until October before the grand jury decides if they will charge the officer. WHAT?
The facts are in, the writing on the wall or in this case on Officer Wilsons RIGHT EYE!
Just keep spending those tax dollars.
I can guarantee the Ferguson troublemakers aren't paying for any of this.
I used to have family and friends living in Ferguson. Almost all have left.
Another interesting fact: Go to Zillow.com and see how many homes went up for sale in the last 10 days in Ferguson. View how the real estate value has declined.

Local news this morning reported that it could take until October before the grand jury decides if they will charge the officer. WHAT?
The facts are in, the writing on the wall or in this case on Officer Wilsons RIGHT EYE!
Another interesting fact: Go to Zillow.com and see how many homes went up for sale in the last 10 days in Ferguson. View how the real estate values has declined.

Check your privilege white boy!

/s That is the typical libtard response these days to white complaining about how the Identity Politics is screwing them over in one fashion or another.

Another interesting fact: Go to Zillow.com and see how many homes went up for sale in the last 10 days in Ferguson. View how the real estate values has declined.

Must be all those "racist" white cops scaring people away.

:laugh:

It is my contention that assimilating into the American middle class encourages forms of thought and behavior that suppress violent criminal activity. People feel they have too much to lose and so they act more lawful, for the most part.

Negroes today aren't interested in assimilating...like the irish and italians you mentioned have.

Add in lower average IQ, proclivity for criminal behavior...plus a lack of future time orientation and impulse suppression, racial jealousy and resentment and you have a dangerous, lawless parasite class who have been taught to cling to and nurture their "grievances" against white people.
A toxic and dangerous group....as the last 50 years have proven.

Negroes today aren't interested in assimilating...like the irish and italians you mentioned have.

Add in lower average IQ, proclivity for criminal behavior...plus a lack of future time orientation and impulse suppression, racial jealousy and resentment and you have a dangerous, lawless parasite class who have been taught to cling to and nurture their "grievances" against white people.

So you categorize all of them by race and dehumanize them all based on your scientific studies, I guess.

Surely there are no blacks who want to live in peaceful neighborhoods and have a decent life, no, I guess you think they all want to sit in banana trees munching and shitting on the same limb going oogahboogah?

I could explain to you why you are wrong, how you are misusing logical induction and deduction, but I know you don't give a shit. You are the lie you project about blacks.

So you categorize all of them by race and dehumanize them all based on your scientific studies, I guess.

A lifetime of empirical observation along with historical facts. It has nothing to do with "dehumanizing" anyone.

Surely there are no blacks who want to live in peaceful neighborhoods and have a decent life, no, I guess you think they all want to sit in banana trees munching and shitting on the same limb going oogahboogah?

I think you're exaggerating and that is a ridiculous comment.

I could explain to you why you are wrong, how you are misusing logical induction and deduction, but I know you don't give a shit. You are the lie you project about blacks.
What exactly did I say that is a "lie"?

A lifetime of empirical observation along with historical facts.
I think you're exaggerating and that is a ridiculous comment.
What exactly did I say that is a "lie"?

People are not subject to deterministic behavior as groups, that is the fundamental flaw to racial analysis of any situations. Each race has plenty of good and bad people in it. You see hundreds of actions that you easily identify by a racial background, and your mind filters out those things that contradict your preconceptions and store more readily those events that support your biases.

Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Herman Caine, Michael Steele, JC Watts, and more are all black GOP members who are also law abiding conservatives.

They are as real as the black underclass ethnics that cause more than their share of trouble and that you seem to always have in mind when race comes up.

People are not subject to deterministic behavior as groups,
but past actions are generally an accurate way to predict future actions

that is the fundamental flaw to racial analysis of any situations.

So all races are really the same except for skin color?

Each race has plenty of good and bad people in it.
Really? You don't say!

You see hundreds of actions that you easily identify by a racial background, and your mind filters out those things that contradict your preconceptions and store more readily those events that support your biases.
Save your two bit psychoanalysis of my motives and "preconceptions"...You're making things up out of thin air to support your (incorrect) premise.

Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Herman Caine, Michael Steele, JC Watts, and more are all black GOP members who are also law abiding conservatives.

That's nice.
Did someone say they weren't?
They obviously are the exceptions to the average. There are always outliers in every survey.
They are as real as the black underclass ethnics that cause more than their share of trouble and that you seem to always have in mind when race comes up.
See..there you go again assigning motives, actions and thoughts to me that you invented in your own mind.
That's called "projecting".

Go look up black crime stats, illegitimacy rates, dropout rates, welfare rates, etc...The facts tend to refute your "theories".

You always take ten steps backwards for every one step forward.

Googling Dorian JOhnson recants yields not 1 'news' hit. And about 10k web hits. All conservative or conspiracy type sites. If it's true, the news knows nothing about it.

It is my contention that assimilating into the American middle class encourages forms of thought and behavior that suppress violent criminal activity. People feel they have too much to lose and so they act more lawful, for the most part.
Dear GOD! Thankyou so much for your insight. Pretty rare fare in these parts.
Human evolution/social Darwinism. That's why there are millions of plain ordinary people living lives of peace and prosperity.
The problem is there are people who are not genetically capable of understanding the simple concept of just mind your own business. Don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you. Be honest. Work for your blessings and be a good neighbor.
Those who are not genetically capable of living such a life are part of a failing race world wide.
Does anyone really truly believe that the Black race will be any better off world wide in thirty years? The reason is they can not understand what it means to be a civil human being.

When all the facts emerge and it is shown that the officer acted properly, they will still want his head.

It sure is looking like Wilson did society one big ass favor by putting down that rabid ape.

If Wilson is innocent, I'd actually like for him to come up here and have a little chat with our silly rich wanna-be-gansta's and I think he's got enough 'fame' to be able to get through to these kids what really goes down in that culture. Plus we're short officers, it's an easy beat, and it's not 'cheap' for any dipshits to try to hunt him down. We like our officers up here for the most part, and we're erm... also a bit more reasonable people than other places.

Are you aware of negro crime rates?..dropout rates? ...illegitimacy rates...welfare rates?
Yeah..all was well before this..."sure shot"

We can hope it motivates people for a change to resolve, or idk at least makes them think about resolving it :/

Another interesting fact: Go to Zillow.com and see how many homes went up for sale in the last 10 days in Ferguson. View how the real estate value has declined.

If that's the case, and Johnson is recanting, then he needs to do it publically on all the news channels and hopefully calm down the protesting that's shielding the riots and looting.

Humans started off black and despite the hiccup of white poeple in the middle of our evolution we'll all be black eventually. Black skin is more UV resistant thus superior to pale skin. As ethnicities intermarry and have kids, the fact that most of the world is non-white will ensure whites go extinct. And good riddance.

That said, I'm confident we'll invent some new nonsense to claim superiority over. I have a star on my tummy, you don't. ;)

Dear GOD! Thankyou so much for your insight. Pretty rare fare in these parts.
Human evolution/social Darwinism. That's why there are millions of plain ordinary people living lives of peace and prosperity.
The problem is there are people who are not genetically capable of understanding the simple concept of just mind your own business. Don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you. Be honest. Work for your blessings and be a good neighbor.
Those who are not genetically capable of living such a life are part of a failing race world wide.
Does anyone really truly believe that the Black race will be any better off world wide in thirty years? The reason is they can not understand what it means to be a civil human being.

Since world wide they are better off today than they were thirty years go and again from thirty years before that, all suggests the next thirty is good to go if everything else holds up.

Humans started off black and despite the hiccup of white poeple in the middle of our evolution we'll all be black eventually. Black skin is more UV resistant thus superior to pale skin.

Why do you simply assume a warm environment instead of a cold one? White skin allows for the sun to warm the person more efficiently in a cold environment, while a warm environment needs to shed warmth. Along with white skin also comes a higher fat retention to make whites more survivable in cold environs.

As ethnicities intermarry and have kids, the fact that most of the world is non-white will ensure whites go extinct. And good riddance.

So why are you such a racist? Unless you can rid the planet of cold regions we will never see an end to 'white' people.

If that's the case, and Johnson is recanting, then he needs to do it publically on all the news channels and hopefully calm down the protesting that's shielding the riots and looting.

Well, the people who made it a public account in the first place need to also publicize his recanting, IF he actually has recanted.

All said and done, I think this whole mess has shown who presumes what about who.

Forum List

Back