Dope Gaffe Biden vs Ryan in the VP debates

Dan Quayle won the vice presidency. So what's your point?

It was actually not my point, but the point of USA Today.

USAT/Gallup Poll: Paul Ryan gets low marks for VP

You made the comparison and now you're backing off of it because I schooled you on the facts.

Your concession is duly noted.

No I'm not. I understand your facts. I would absolutely not support obama or indeed a single thing he stands for. Your facts are the true facts. USA Today is full of crap.

That's not concession, it's agreement.

Monkey,

So it's racist to be against Obamination AND Biden?

You're so fucking stupid.

Hell, let's throw in a monkey wrench into your theory....racist to hate Hillary Clinton. What about a mixed, lesbian female?

But seriously, rest assured the moderator will do everything possible to protected our mildly retarded VP from any serious discussion.

look up RETARD in the dictionary and there is a pix of biden beside it

another racist who hates America

Ryan will get schooled on foreign policy...You can lie to yourself and pretend otherwise

So Biden, the guy who wanted Iraq divided into three religious based regions? HE is the guy who's going to 'school' Ryan on foreign policy?

Krauthammer: Biden 'Holds the American Record for Wrong on the Most Issues in Foreign Affairs Ever' | NewsBusters.org
"The Vice President has been over the last 30 years holds the American record for wrong on the most issues in foreign affairs ever...He is the Herbert Hoover of American foreign policy"

Biden advised against the Bin laden raid. HE is the guy who's going to 'school' Ryan on foreign policy?

He told the world where the VP's 'secret' emergency bunker was. HE is the guy who's going to 'school' Ryan on foreign policy?

please.

I'm sure you have a point somewhere in there but you're hiding it behind sarcasm. What's your point?

Monkey,

So it's racist to be against Obamination AND Biden?

You're so fucking stupid.

Hell, let's throw in a monkey wrench into your theory....racist to hate Hillary Clinton. What about a mixed, lesbian female?

look up RETARD in the dictionary and there is a pix of biden beside it

another racist who hates America

quit pretending you have a point anywhere but on the top of your head :lol:

oh, you hate Hillary too, cuz she is a woman, and you hate white libs too cuz they are smarter than you and you know it:lol:

Forum List

Back