Dope Gaffe Biden vs Ryan in the VP debates

Biden is so stupid that Ryan could get him into trouble with one question....

"What kind of deal was Obamacare?"

Uh...a big fucking deal, oops.

If the democrats are hanging their hopes on Ryan attacking Biden because of his age, they got nothing. Democrats are mostly saying that Biden is so brilliant, so intelligent and so well versed in everything that next to him Paul Ryan is another Dan Quayle.

Dan Quayle won the vice presidency. So what's your point?

Ryan won't be asking any questions. That's up to the moderator.

The key card in the democratic deck is that Biden will look like a befuddled, senile old man and Ryan will take advantage of that and attack him. Not that an attack will be necessary. Biden will win because so many people will feel sorry for the way Ryan showed him up.

That's about it.

Ryan, on the other hand, has bypassed Biden and is going directly after obama.

Oh palease... then perhaps if Biden isn't up to it he should drop out. Oh, and the "shoving grandma off the cliff" routine only plays with the terminally stupid.

Biden is up to it, in fact he is going to purposely provoke Ryan into attacking him as viciously as possible smiling all the while.
If by nailing bubble headed, "this is a big fuckin' deal", gaffe king Joe to the floor with facts as an attack, yeah, Ryan is going to rip Biden a new one.

There isn't a bigger team of idiots, incompetents and people out to destroy America in Washington than the radical little, came from commie roots, buffoon in the white house, and his retarded lap dog bumbling Joe.

boy, hate looks good on you...you must have had your ass kicked when you were a kid by a Black guy

Ryan will get schooled on foreign policy...You can lie to yourself and pretend otherwise

So Biden, the guy who wanted Iraq divided into three religious based regions? HE is the guy who's going to 'school' Ryan on foreign policy?

Krauthammer: Biden 'Holds the American Record for Wrong on the Most Issues in Foreign Affairs Ever' | NewsBusters.org
"The Vice President has been over the last 30 years holds the American record for wrong on the most issues in foreign affairs ever...He is the Herbert Hoover of American foreign policy"

Biden advised against the Bin laden raid. HE is the guy who's going to 'school' Ryan on foreign policy?

He told the world where the VP's 'secret' emergency bunker was. HE is the guy who's going to 'school' Ryan on foreign policy?

please.

If the democrats are hanging their hopes on Ryan attacking Biden because of his age, they got nothing. Democrats are mostly saying that Biden is so brilliant, so intelligent and so well versed in everything that next to him Paul Ryan is another Dan Quayle.

It was actually not my point, but the point of USA Today.

USAT/Gallup Poll: Paul Ryan gets low marks for VP

Biden is up to it, in fact he is going to purposely provoke Ryan into attacking him as viciously as possible smiling all the while.
If by nailing bubble headed, "this is a big fuckin' deal", gaffe king Joe to the floor with facts as an attack, yeah, Ryan is going to rip Biden a new one.

There isn't a bigger team of idiots, incompetents and people out to destroy America in Washington than the radical little, came from commie roots, buffoon in the white house, and his retarded lap dog bumbling Joe.

boy, hate looks good on you...you must have had your ass kicked when you were a kid by a Black guy

meh.ro5380.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I can't wait for this debate.

If you thought Biden was a fool up to this point, wait and see what Ryan does to him.

If you thought Biden was a fool up to this point, wait and see what Ryan does to him.

:lol::lol:

dear god, you really are a bunch of stupid assholes

you really are

you really do hate, with passion, America

sure, if America was white/protestant/heterosexual/male only, with submissive stupid females, you would love America, but since it isnt, you dont

It was actually not my point, but the point of USA Today.

USAT/Gallup Poll: Paul Ryan gets low marks for VP

You made the comparison and now you're backing off of it because I schooled you on the facts.

Your concession is duly noted.

Dumbfuck, does your monkey brain realize Biden is a white hetero male?

So another white hetero male in Ryan kicking Biden's ass made you go on that weird rant???

Go kill yourself, monkey.

you really are

sure, if America was white/protestant/heterosexual/male only, with submissive stupid females, you would love America, but since it isnt, you dont

you really are

explain how America could be male only, yet have submissive females, too?

(this should be interesting...)

Oblivious Greedy Millionnaires 2012!!

Biden is no fool, despite BS Pub propaganda fit only for dupes.

"I know, let's destroy Medicare!" The GOP is toast. Obama 55%, Romney 44%.

Last edited:
Oblivious Greedy Millionnaires 2012!!

Biden is no fool, despite BS Pub propaganda fit only for dupes.

"iI know, let's destroy Medicare! The GOP is toast. Obama 55%, Romney 44%.

Yes, these vile, filthy disgusting shitbagging terrorists are out to destroy not just the USofA but the entire existence of human life on the planet, why?
cuz they actually believe that will bring Jesus back

Forum List

Back