Don’t They Mean Easter Worshippers?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
8F5374F3-9782-4AC3-A41D-3091109F08DD.jpeg

I suggest the refugee (from what?) take his children back to Pakistan.

Twitter

OK, let's keep score. Since year 2000...

On the one hand, we will count the number of non-Muslims who have been killed in terrorist attacks by Muslims, based on their Islamic "faith."

On the other hand, we will count the number of Muslims who have been killed in terrorist attacks by non-Muslims, based on their Christian, Jewish, or whatever faith.

I think we "infidels" have a lot of catching up to do.

Happy Ramadan, cyber buddies-----remember----it is impolite to EAT whilst muslims fast

View attachment 257937

Twitter

"Funny" thing is radical atheist Leftist news outlets here in our good old US of A no longer have to (its seems) be covert about their veneration of Islam and damnation of Christianity. "Funnier" still? Millions of Americans who align with the radical left, generational Christians and US citizens no less, now defend Islam while claiming to be atheist/agnostic/Martians, whatever, all the while going on and on and on, on internet message boards about how Christianity is shit and God does not exist. And yet these same American punks praise the shit out of Allah. Go figure. Even better, if you're one of those Islam enablers/defenders, GTFO and don't come back now, ya here!

On the one hand, we will count the number of non-Muslims who have been killed in terrorist attacks by Muslims, based on their Islamic "faith."

On the other hand, we will count the number of Muslims who have been killed in terrorist attacks by non-Muslims, based on their Christian, Jewish, or whatever faith.

View attachment 257937

Twitter

"Funny" thing is radical atheist Leftist news outlets here in our good old US of A no longer have to (its seems) be covert about their veneration of Islam and damnation of Christianity. "Funnier" still? Millions of Americans who align with the radical left, generational Christians and US citizens no less, now defend Islam while claiming to be atheist/agnostic/Martians, whatever, all the while going on and on and on, on internet message boards about how Christianity is shit and God does not exist. And yet these same American punks praise the shit out of Allah. Go figure. Even better, if you're one of those Islam enablers/defenders, GTFO and don't come back now, ya here!

1crusade.jpg

View attachment 257937

Twitter

It’s not that Christianity is bad it’s that American right wingers have turned Christianity from the religion of Jesus and peace and love into something completely unrecognizable.

Dycjh76XcAIKj9V

View attachment 257937

Twitter

It’s not that Christianity is bad it’s that American right wingers have turned Christianity from the religion of Jesus and peace and love into something completely unrecognizable.

Dycjh76XcAIKj9V

Traitor to your civilizational history and heritage. Celebrate good times, eh?

View attachment 257937

Twitter

View attachment 257955

Can't upvote this sentiment enough, Duke.

View attachment 257937

Twitter

Dycjh76XcAIKj9V

I am a traitor to hate. It’s why we have nothing in common.

DycjqEbX0AEGVlQ

View attachment 257937

Twitter

Dycjh76XcAIKj9V
Thank you for the atheists view on how to run our faith.

View attachment 257937

Twitter

Dycjh76XcAIKj9V

I am a traitor to hate. It’s why we have nothing in common.

DycjqEbX0AEGVlQ
Cool meme. Except it’s a lie. Jesus said to hate evil.

Forum List

Back