Dont mess with Polish girls.

Poland is too catholic.
What's the matter with abortion? It's not compulsory.
If you want to abort you can do it, if you don't want to you're free to have your baby :)
Sigh....

You ever see the pictures of aborted BABIES?

Thought not.

Let me know if you want to see them. The fact that you have no problem if some skank aborts hundreds of her babies cause it is "her body" tells me you have not really thought about what abortion actually is.

Take the time, think about what it is and decide if there is anything sicker than the entire notion of abortion.

You lefties hold more value for an acorn, than a human fetus. Truly amazing.

Get a grip. No one is forcing you to have an abortion.
Holy shit

It ends in a "ski" though, I can tell you that much! :lol:
No kidding?! First time I hear a polack name ending with "ski"

Do they all end in "ski"? I don't know. :dunno:

"Do they all end in "ski"? I don't know. :dunno:"

No not all Polish surnames are the ski, ski means of, from, pertaining to.

EG. The surname Piekarski, piekarz means baker, so Piekarski means "of the baker" ie "kin of the baker", so Centuries ago this family would have been bakers.

EG. The surname Bydgoski, Bydgoszcz is a town, so Bydgoski means "from Bydgoszcz", which is where that family would have originated.

The feminine of ski is ska, so if the male surname is Hryniewski the feminine is Hryniewska. From the above Piekarska, Bydgoska.

Many Polish surnames finish with czak, tka, jek, wiak, marek, sztor.

Meanwhile in Poland

b1a3cd2cfd44a875ea4b96a45133c28d.jpg

This picture actually is more representative of what a lot of American women look like. :p

I live in MA which is one of the skinnier states, and there are so many fat people. I wonder what it must be like in Alabama or Mississippi or someplace where they are the heaviest? :eek:

Meanwhile in Poland

This picture actually is more representative of what a lot of American women look like. :p

I live in MA which is one of the skinnier states, and there are so many fat people. I wonder what it must be like in Alabama or Mississippi or someplace where they are the heaviest? :eek:

The woman in the pic is actually Russian, I think. This pic is often used for Meanwhile in Russia memes to illustrate (by contrast) how spoiled Americans can be such snivelers.

Meanwhile in Poland

The woman in the pic is actually Russian, I think. This pic is often used for Meanwhile in Russia memes to illustrate (by contrast) how spoiled Americans can be such snivelers.

How can you still be so fat when you work so hard? How much calories could such a person be taking in?

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

There are some very fat American beached whales, WTF, there's enough meat on these women to feed the people of an entire town in the DR Congo for a few months :eek-52:

fatamericanwomen.jpg

Hey westwall you wouldn't want to wrestle this woman, if she got you in a headlock that would pretty much be it :eek-52:

Being-overweight-is-one-of-the-biggest-items-that-can-hinder-the-process-of-becoming-pregnant.jpg

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

There are some very fat American beached whales, WTF, there's enough meat on these women to feed the people of an entire town in the DR Congo for a few months :eek-52:

fatamericanwomen.jpg

Hey westwall you wouldn't want to wrestle this woman, if she got you in a headlock that would pretty much be it :eek-52:

Being-overweight-is-one-of-the-biggest-items-that-can-hinder-the-process-of-becoming-pregnant.jpg

Massachusetts. :)

And PS . . . Ewwww.

Meanwhile in Poland

Actually. you should be prettttty pissed off. She is carrying one of your saplings cut off in its puberty....what a shame..

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

fatamericanwomen.jpg

Ewww... one more post like this and you are going on the famous iggy list...

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

fatamericanwomen.jpg

Westwall hasn't seen the pictures yet :smoke: :eek-52:

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

fatamericanwomen.jpg

Does he like fat girls or something?

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

fatamericanwomen.jpg

He will ban you for those...well, that will save you from my iggy

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

fatamericanwomen.jpg

He will ban you for those...well, that will save you from my iggy

I'm just a bad bad bad bad girl :dev2: :FIREdevil: :smoke: :popcorn:

Meanwhile in Poland

Where is MA?

fatamericanwomen.jpg

Does he like fat girls or something?

Well I don't know, but he did comment he had a....wresting incident with one of those um big-boned wimmen :eek-52:

Poland is proposing to ban ALL abortions. Period. That means rape, incest and if the mother's life is in danger. This is barbaric and regressive :(

Polish Women Hold 'Black Monday' Strike To Protest Proposed Abortion Ban

In Poland, abortion is already illegal except in cases of rape, incest, danger to the mother's life or irreparable damage to a fetus. The legislature is now proposing an absolute ban, carrying jail time of up to five years for both women and their doctors no matter the circumstances of the abortion, The Associated Press reports.

A professor of gender studies at Warsaw University told the National Catholic Reporter earlier this summer that in addition to criminalizing all abortions, the proposed change in the law could also cause women to be imprisoned for a miscarriage if they couldn't prove it was not induced.

Miscarriages could lead to a prison term of up to three years, Elzbieta Korolczuk told the publication.

Korolczuk also told the NCR the law would make doctors afraid to intervene in ectopic pregnancies — when a fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, a situation that is dangerous for the mother and almost always fatal for the fetus. Reuters reports that some critics have said the law would even discourage doctors from doing prenatal tests, if they carried the risk of miscarriage.

For months, activists in Poland have expressed concerns about the prospect of a total abortion ban.

The conservative Law and Justice Party, a nationalist, pro-Catholic, Euroskeptic and anti-immigrant party, won control of Poland's parliament last year. The party also controls the presidency, and soon moved to curtail the power of Poland's constitutional court. Canada's CBC writes that the party then took control of public broadcasting in Poland.

As NPR wrote in December, after the constraints on the judicial branch were imposed, some women's rights groups in Poland worried that the party would use its consolidated power to criminalize abortion and restrict sex education.

Now the abortion ban is officially on the table.

[/QUO
I applaud Poland's President Duda for supporting a total ban of abortion - with no exceptions - in Poland. The only disagreement I have is in giving them (mother to be and the doctor performing the abortion) a five year prison sentence. As I stated before, murder is murder - if someone commits murder the punishment should be far greater than 5 years in prison.

Also, if a Polish woman goes to her doctor in Poland and they have records of her pregnancy they should make sure to follow up and see that the mother to be (if they are still living in Poland) didn't cross the border to have an abortion. If they find that she is no longer pregnant and she has no medical documentation to prove there was a miscarriage - the same charge of murder should apply to her (and the doctor who performed the abortion - regardless of whether he is in Poland or elsewhere) and she should be put on trial for premeditated murder and sentenced accordingly.

I would advise Polish women who think it is their right to commit premeditated murder of a baby - to leave Poland and not return. There is no question that Poland is doing the right thing and I hope other nations will follow. Poland also has a very large Protestant population and I'm sure that they are fully supporting President Duda in his determination to stop the premeditated murder of babies in his country.

I applaud Poland's President Duda for supporting a total ban of abortion - with no exceptions - in Poland. The only disagreement I have is in giving them a five year prison sentence. As I stated before, murder is murder - if someone commits murder the punishment should be far greater than 5 years in prison.

Also, if a Polish woman goes to her doctor in Poland and they have records of her pregnancy they should make sure to follow up and see that the mother to be (if they are still living in Poland) didn't cross the border to have an abortion. If they find that she is no longer pregnant and she has no medical documentation to prove there was a miscarriage - the same charge of murder should apply to her and she should be put on trial for premeditated murder and sentenced accordingly.

I would advise Polish women who think it is their right to commit premeditated murder of a baby - to leave Poland and not return. There is no question that Poland is doing the right thing and I hope other nations will follow. Poland also has a very large Protestant population and I'm sure that they are fully supporting President Duda in his determination to stop the premeditated murder of babies in his country.

Important reminder:
Anyone who defends abortion is defending murder / and assisting those who murder to get away with it. No murderer (or accomplice to murder) can enter the kingdom of heaven. Repent!

Last edited:
Poland is proposing to ban ALL abortions. Period. That means rape, incest and if the mother's life is in danger. This is barbaric and regressive :(

In Poland, abortion is already illegal except in cases of rape, incest, danger to the mother's life or irreparable damage to a fetus. The legislature is now proposing an absolute ban, carrying jail time of up to five years for both women and their doctors no matter the circumstances of the abortion, The Associated Press reports.

A professor of gender studies at Warsaw University told the National Catholic Reporter earlier this summer that in addition to criminalizing all abortions, the proposed change in the law could also cause women to be imprisoned for a miscarriage if they couldn't prove it was not induced.

Miscarriages could lead to a prison term of up to three years, Elzbieta Korolczuk told the publication.

Korolczuk also told the NCR the law would make doctors afraid to intervene in ectopic pregnancies — when a fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, a situation that is dangerous for the mother and almost always fatal for the fetus. Reuters reports that some critics have said the law would even discourage doctors from doing prenatal tests, if they carried the risk of miscarriage.

For months, activists in Poland have expressed concerns about the prospect of a total abortion ban.

The conservative Law and Justice Party, a nationalist, pro-Catholic, Euroskeptic and anti-immigrant party, won control of Poland's parliament last year. The party also controls the presidency, and soon moved to curtail the power of Poland's constitutional court. Canada's CBC writes that the party then took control of public broadcasting in Poland.

As NPR wrote in December, after the constraints on the judicial branch were imposed, some women's rights groups in Poland worried that the party would use its consolidated power to criminalize abortion and restrict sex education.

[/QUO
I applaud Poland's President Duda for supporting a total ban of abortion - with no exceptions - in Poland. The only disagreement I have is in giving them (mother to be and the doctor performing the abortion) a five year prison sentence. As I stated before, murder is murder - if someone commits murder the punishment should be far greater than 5 years in prison.

Also, if a Polish woman goes to her doctor in Poland and they have records of her pregnancy they should make sure to follow up and see that the mother to be (if they are still living in Poland) didn't cross the border to have an abortion. If they find that she is no longer pregnant and she has no medical documentation to prove there was a miscarriage - the same charge of murder should apply to her (and the doctor who performed the abortion - regardless of whether he is in Poland or elsewhere) and she should be put on trial for premeditated murder and sentenced accordingly.

I applaud Poland's President Duda for supporting a total ban of abortion - with no exceptions - in Poland. The only disagreement I have is in giving them a five year prison sentence. As I stated before, murder is murder - if someone commits murder the punishment should be far greater than 5 years in prison.

Also, if a Polish woman goes to her doctor in Poland and they have records of her pregnancy they should make sure to follow up and see that the mother to be (if they are still living in Poland) didn't cross the border to have an abortion. If they find that she is no longer pregnant and she has no medical documentation to prove there was a miscarriage - the same charge of murder should apply to her and she should be put on trial for premeditated murder and sentenced accordingly.

Important reminder:
Anyone who defends abortion is defending murder / and assisting those who murder to get away with it. No murderer (or accomplice to murder) can enter the kingdom of heaven. Repent!
Shocking. You should be ashamed of yourself you fucking wierdo.
There is really no difference in the way women are treated by Isis and fundie nutters.

[/QUO

Important reminder:

Good Lord.

Not every miscarriage will have medical documentation.

And then, there's that bit about "not even if the woman's life is in danger" - so you'd effectively murder the mother to save the fetus.

Barbaric.

Not really related to topic but I recently discovered this hot Polish chick who can really crank it out on guitar!

(Yes I know shes playing over the original tune. Just enjoy!)

Forum List

Back