Dont mess with Polish girls.

In that women rights issue the babies to be flushed down the toilets have no say. What about "proper treatment" here? If those women don´t like to get babies after bouncing around, why don´t they think about prevention in the first place?
Says the guy who wants all women wrapped up in bee suits.

In that women rights issue the babies to be flushed down the toilets have no say. What about "proper treatment" here? If those women don´t like to get babies after bouncing around, why don´t they think about prevention in the first place?
Says the guy who wants all women wrapped up in bee suits.

Huh? What does that mean?

Don´t listen to those Divine.Wind idiot. Everyone questioning racist Zionist rule is a fundamentalist Muslim in his view of black and white.

Don´t listen to those Divine.Wind idiot. Everyone questioning racist Zionist rule is a fundamentalist Muslim in his view of black and white.

Once more you make a racist claim and dont provide the evidence to support it. Show were Zionism is racist then and you might be believed, until you do you are just peddling islamonazi blood libels and lies

Once more you make a racist claim and dont provide the evidence to support it. Show were Zionism is racist then and you might be believed, until you do you are just peddling islamonazi blood libels and lies
Bleipriester actively raises money for terrorists. I suspect the German intelligence services either consider him a harmless idiot or are using him as a honeypot to attract terrorist flies.

Bleipriester actively raises money for terrorists. I suspect the German intelligence services either consider him a harmless idiot or are using him as a honeypot to attract terrorist flies.
Maye he is the German Intelligence Service..how is that for speculation?

Poland must do it to keep their heritage by making sure Polish nationals would not be a minority in their own country before the Muslims take it from them.

So they're going to accomplish this by turning women into breeders. How civilized.
See post # 22

See the OP. A woman in Poland wouldn't even be able to get an abortion if her life was in danger, if she was raped or a victim of incest.

If they are doing it for their "heritage" they are turning women into breeders pure and simple.
I have issues with rape, incest and harm to the woman of no exception. It should be exception without any argument over it. Stupid Rubio is saying the same thing of no exception. I am not in favor or against abortion to that extreme that it would sway my vote based on that issue. I just try to understand the Pollocks. If their population is decreasing they need to do something to keep it at level. I am sure there will be an exception clause somewhere in the bill what will require an appearance before a board of physicians, psychologists and social workers or something similar to get approval.

Depends. What you can not do is force women to have children they do not want. If the issue is immigrants vs native born, I tend to think that is not as big a problem as made out by some. The real issue with declining birth rates (usually associated with increasing education and prosperity) is that you have an aging population without enough young workers to replace them and support the social programs.

Poland is too catholic.
What's the matter with abortion? It's not compulsory.
If you want to abort you can do it, if you don't want to you're free to have your baby :)
Sigh....

You ever see the pictures of aborted BABIES?

Thought not.

Let me know if you want to see them. The fact that you have no problem if some skank aborts hundreds of her babies cause it is "her body" tells me you have not really thought about what abortion actually is.

Take the time, think about what it is and decide if there is anything sicker than the entire notion of abortion.

You lefties hold more value for an acorn, than a human fetus. Truly amazing.

DnX1LZ0.jpg

Poland is too catholic.
If you want to abort you can do it, if you don't want to you're free to have your baby :)

Have you eaten dog and monkey brains? They eat this in Vietnam, yes? No?

Poland is proposing to ban ALL abortions. Period. That means rape, incest and if the mother's life is in danger. This is barbaric and regressive :(

Polish Women Hold 'Black Monday' Strike To Protest Proposed Abortion Ban

In Poland, abortion is already illegal except in cases of rape, incest, danger to the mother's life or irreparable damage to a fetus. The legislature is now proposing an absolute ban, carrying jail time of up to five years for both women and their doctors no matter the circumstances of the abortion, The Associated Press reports.

A professor of gender studies at Warsaw University told the National Catholic Reporter earlier this summer that in addition to criminalizing all abortions, the proposed change in the law could also cause women to be imprisoned for a miscarriage if they couldn't prove it was not induced.

Miscarriages could lead to a prison term of up to three years, Elzbieta Korolczuk told the publication.

Korolczuk also told the NCR the law would make doctors afraid to intervene in ectopic pregnancies — when a fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, a situation that is dangerous for the mother and almost always fatal for the fetus. Reuters reports that some critics have said the law would even discourage doctors from doing prenatal tests, if they carried the risk of miscarriage.

For months, activists in Poland have expressed concerns about the prospect of a total abortion ban.

The conservative Law and Justice Party, a nationalist, pro-Catholic, Euroskeptic and anti-immigrant party, won control of Poland's parliament last year. The party also controls the presidency, and soon moved to curtail the power of Poland's constitutional court. Canada's CBC writes that the party then took control of public broadcasting in Poland.

As NPR wrote in December, after the constraints on the judicial branch were imposed, some women's rights groups in Poland worried that the party would use its consolidated power to criminalize abortion and restrict sex education.

Now the abortion ban is officially on the table.

I hope they win. Polish women are tough!

"Polish women are tough!"

Is this from experience with them? :smoke:

It's true. I'm Polish. Polish and Irish and a couple of other things too. :alcoholic: :meow:

Oh, so this is why you always want to start trouble huh? :meow: :popcorn:

Poland is too catholic.

Have you eaten dog and monkey brains? They eat this in Vietnam, yes? No?
I think it is more like a Thailand thing? Then again, same neighborhood.

Are they eating these animals in Thailand also? It's very cruel, why do they do this, also Koreans.

They don't in Singapore, we've been to Singapore and if they do we never saw it, also that nation is given high approval from us, the level of hygiene and personal hygiene is a 10, you could eat off the street, the place is clean like a cultured pearl.

Hygiene and especially personally hygiene are very important, I would not associate with anyone who has the wrong aroma.

Forum List

Back