Don't look up!!

Don't look up!!​

Are there people who have been able to sit through the whole film? Three minutes into the White House scene I had to shut it off. It's supposed to be a comedy, right? Or no? As far as I can tell it's just bad acting, bad directing, ridiculous storyline.... anything else?

Stupidest plot line ever. Like we're all gonna argue about what to do when you can SEE the comet coming. Bunch of writers that have lost the juice apparently.

Comets create jobs.. Yeah right -- as much as the Federal govt "creates jobs". And how can a new HWood film being any good without targeting some "deniers".

BTW -- you can BE a genuine tranny and have my FULL respect. But not so much for the OTHER 43 imaginary genders. So I'm not a tranny denier -- you just like to pick them OUT and hit on them when someone tells you that 43 EQUAL GENDERS is not science.

Hollywood is possessed with failed political policies and ideology.
But they can’t see it at first.

Also, scientists see global warming is real but you don’t.

Kyrie irving doesn’t believe the earth is round because he can’t see it.

They found the comet has a trillion dollars worth of valuable minerals like gold and diamonds.

Stupidest plot line ever. Like we're all gonna argue about what to do when you can SEE the comet coming. Bunch of writers that have lost the juice apparently.

Sorry, but I actually think we would. There is nothing we as a country does not argue about now, that is how well of a job the duopoly has done at dividing us.

Comets are fact. goebbel warming is a theory with no facts.
Pretty big difference.

If you are wondering which one is bobo, he's got a red tag clipped to his ear.

18.jpg

Chicken Little, that is the Hollywood Leftist elites, have made yet another movie that is symbolic of our global warming crisis, and, in addition, the Covid crisis?

Wow, two birds with one stone

It's a movie about "scientists" trying to warn people of a coming comet that will hit the earth and end all life as we know it but no one seems to care

Glad they told us about these double messages in these films because it never would have occurred to anyone what they were trying to convey.

Who knew?

"If you do a film about climate change, it’s nearly impossible to get people to get a sense of urgency and hold a mirror to our culture and media and politics and all of these things," DiCaprio said in an interview with Savannah Guthrie.

LMAO!!

At least he understands that much.

I watched this last night, and didn't get the "Global warming" hook. Out of 5 stars, I'd give it a two. Way too much liberal BS throughout the movie. Pride flags everywhere, and a whole bunch of other leftist BS strewn about. Hard to focus on the movie with all that "in your face" BS. But there were a few times I laughed.

One of the biggest things I got from the movie is how connected to being fake our TV and politicians are. They hit the nail on the head with that point.

Pretty big difference.

Astronomy is a very interesting. Wished I'd have paid more attention to it in school. The fact that we're hurling through space at about 70,000 miles per hour, and haven't been destroyed, because everything else is also moving about the same speed, in all different directions, the billions of stars that's blown up and sent pieces flying in all directions, is very lucky.

Don't look up!!​

Are there people who have been able to sit through the whole film? Three minutes into the White House scene I had to shut it off. It's supposed to be a comedy, right? Or no? As far as I can tell it's just bad acting, bad directing, ridiculous storyline.... anything else?

I made it through the entire show. It was tough at times. My mind did wonder. But it did turn out OK. The world blew up.

I made it through the entire show. It was tough at times. My mind did wonder. But it did turn out OK. The world blew up.
The truth is that when a film is so bad (as I consider this one) I don't even care how it ends. But now I have to ask you .... would you have sat through the whole thing if you knew what you know about it now? I mean, do you think it was worth it?

The truth is that when a film is so bad (as I consider this one) I don't even care how it ends. But now I have to ask you .... would you have sat through the whole thing if you knew what you know about it now? I mean, do you think it was worth it?

After watching it (hind sight), no. It was a waste of time. As it's not normally the kind of movie I care for. But it's possible that I needed something off topic from my regular genre. Too much of one thing, kind of thing.
Leonardo always makes good films. This was one of the worst films I've seen him in.
I don't regret watching it all. What's the point in that.
One of the most compelling and interesting things about it, was the astronomy point. And what would happen. What the media would report. How the government react. How the people would react. Especially with so many people who oppose scientific facts. Example: Transgender people are weird. That's a fact. And yet so many people think it's normal. How sick is that?
Also, we're hurling through space at tens of thousands of MPH, for a billion years, and have yet to hit (or be hit) by something that would kill the planet. That's amazing to me.

You can blame glowarm for everything ranging from infidelity to covid to war to whatever you can dream. Never mind that there are changes happening in the sun that are affecting earth and atmospheres on other planets. Glowarm is just another cult like the branch covidians. Always pumping fear to further the cancerous growth of more absurdity.
Don't pretend to sound scientifically literate, you can't pull it off, and only look even more stupid.

Pretty big difference.
In the movie, the scientists said the comet was going to hit earth 100% chance of it. Then the global warming deniers asked if it was for sure 100%. The scientist then admitted it was 99% and the deniers said SO ITS NOT 100%? Then they were convinced the scientists were wrong because they've been wrong before and they are only doing this because it's their business and that's how they make money. Sound familiar?

Of course you people who deny the election was legit, deny global warming and deny the covid shot works are going to deny the comet.

It's a perfect analogy you just hate it that you are on the side that is denying the comet.

And until the comet could be seen coming towards earth, you guys still denied it. It's not going to hit. Only when it was too late did you admit you were wrong.

World opinion was divided among those who demand destruction of the comet, those who decry alarmism and believe that mining the comet will create jobs, and those who deny that the comet even exists.

Forum List

Back