Dont Know What To Do

They suck for the long distance kill.
Well that's why you carry around a gun umbrella too.

Ultra Conceal

You'd look silly on a sunny day.
I beg to differ! :laugh:

6700691417_a6fb91a95c_b.jpg

I rest my case.............
This could be you!!!

3364574.jpg

If I was a hundred and fifty yeah....

They suck for the long distance kill.
Well that's why you carry around a gun umbrella too.

Ultra Conceal

You'd look silly on a sunny day.
I beg to differ! :laugh:

6700691417_a6fb91a95c_b.jpg

I rest my case.............
This could be you!!!

3364574.jpg

The sword cane guy is the bodyguard of the umbrella guy in that pic.

Hello,
These last several months have been hell for me. Under the Patriot Act, various law enforcement agencies have been able to defemate my character by listening in to my phone conversatoins, monitoring me emails, etc. This information allows them to know exactly where I am going so that they can set up shop in order to defimate my charactert.
There famous words are that I am under investigation for child sex crimes. They have destroyed my reputation at church, tried to destroy my reputation at my school, and have me in constant fear. I cant trust to take my wife an d 2 kids to a resteraunt in fear that they will set up shop there and somehow one of the people they lie to might put something in mine or my kids food.,
I have tried to ignore them, but I cant becasuse anytime we go somewhere to try to do something we need, we are looked down upon. Currrently we are living in hotel rooms, trying to get a more permanent place,management is told that I am being investigated for child sex crimes. One of my friends told me this is what they were saying. These people have sabatoged every attempt we have made to get an apartment. Under the patriot act they have become law enforcement, judge and jury, taking away my due process rights without a trial.

They go around saying I am under investigation for child sex crimes, yet a judge ordered our children to come home. (They were taken because we argued with one of the DHS workerss, telling them to get our

We have to stay in hotels where we always get the crappiest rooms because
Ludicrous !

You have one serious case of paranoia. You need to seek professional help.

And how do you exactly know that this is paranoia...Is it because you trust the government?. Are you aware of the patriot act?
When several people have told me that people are saying these things, then I guess they are paranoid too, right? Its people like you that kept the NSA spying programs secret. I feel sorry for those individuals who are fooled by this establishment. 10 years from now, when the records are released, detailing all of the atrocities put forth by our government, then tell me I am paranoid.

Hello,
These last several months have been hell for me. Under the Patriot Act, various law enforcement agencies have been able to defemate my character by listening in to my phone conversatoins, monitoring me emails, etc. This information allows them to know exactly where I am going so that they can set up shop in order to defimate my charactert.
There famous words are that I am under investigation for child sex crimes. They have destroyed my reputation at church, tried to destroy my reputation at my school, and have me in constant fear. I cant trust to take my wife an d 2 kids to a resteraunt in fear that they will set up shop there and somehow one of the people they lie to might put something in mine or my kids food.,
I have tried to ignore them, but I cant becasuse anytime we go somewhere to try to do something we need, we are looked down upon. Currrently we are living in hotel rooms, trying to get a more permanent place,management is told that I am being investigated for child sex crimes. One of my friends told me this is what they were saying. These people have sabatoged every attempt we have made to get an apartment. Under the patriot act they have become law enforcement, judge and jury, taking away my due process rights without a trial.

They go around saying I am under investigation for child sex crimes, yet a judge ordered our children to come home. (They were taken because we argued with one of the DHS workerss, telling them to get our

I have to take it you have been speaking out on government corruption? because those are the people the criminals in washington target.

Hello,

Um...

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

...med call is at 10:00.

Hello,

I have to take it you have been speaking out on government corruption? because those are the people the criminals in washington target.

Most who are victims of this are test subjects or what are considered political dissidents.

Hello,

Ludicrous !

And how do you exactly know that this is paranoia...Is it because you trust the government?. Are you aware of the patriot act?
When several people have told me that people are saying these things, then I guess they are paranoid too, right? Its people like you that kept the NSA spying programs secret. I feel sorry for those individuals who are fooled by this establishment. 10 years from now, when the records are released, detailing all of the atrocities put forth by our government, then tell me I am paranoid.

Gee, so now paranoia is contagious??? I'm continually amazed by the accusations made, absent any type of proof to its accuracy.

Feel free to bring that truth to the table .... until then, make sure you polish your tinfoil hat.

Hello,

Ludicrous !

Gee, so now paranoia is contagious??? I'm continually amazed by the accusations made, absent any type of proof to its accuracy.

Feel free to bring that truth to the table .... until then, make sure you polish your tinfoil hat.

I'm here to tell you the guy speaks the truth.
Let me know when you can prove that MKultra and CoinTelPro didnt happen...even though the government already admitted they exist.
I find the idea that people think our government to be honest and truthful is ludicrous.

Hello,

Ludicrous !

Let me know when you can prove that MKultra and CoinTelPro didnt happen...even though the government already admitted they exist.
I find the idea that people think our government to be honest and truthful is ludicrous.

You're going to cite two programs from the 1950's as proof that our government is corrupt???? Give me a break ... even you can't weave a fiction that big, can you?

Hello,

Ludicrous !

You're going to cite two programs from the 1950's as proof that our government is corrupt???? Give me a break ... even you can't weave a fiction that big, can you?

Ahhhh... another one who trusts that obama has your best interest at heart.
Thats so cute......

Ludicrous !

Thats so cute......

That would be the LAST thing you can say about me .... but there is a significant difference between intelligent concern and oversight of the goverment (which we have failed to do), and a hocus pocus story that takes unrelated facts, connects them by thinly woven threads of fantasy, and comes up with a government that is guilty of all the things these conspiracy theorists claim.

Having spent a lot of years working with the government, I can assure you that you may feel safe due to the absolute incompetence of the government do even the simplest of things. To believe that they would be able to construct this massive underground panoply of criminality and incredible corruption is far beyond the pale --- it's beyond even cursory attention.

Thats so cute......

That would be the LAST thing you can say about me .... but there is a significant difference between intelligent concern and oversight of the goverment (which we have failed to do), and a hocus pocus story that takes unrelated facts, connects them by thinly woven threads of fantasy, and comes up with a government that is guilty of all the things these conspiracy theorists claim.

Having spent a lot of years working with the government, I can assure you that you may feel safe due to the absolute incompetence of the government do even the simplest of things. To believe that they would be able to construct this massive underground panoply of criminality and incredible corruption is far beyond the pale --- it's beyond even cursory attention.

You actually believe our government no longer engages in black operations....how quaint.

Thats so cute......

You actually believe our government no longer engages in black operations....how quaint.

Once again, you ignorance precedes you ... not to mention, your apparent inability to read what was written.

Do I believe black operations exist? No, I KNOW they exist ... do i believe there is some secret cabal intent on taking over US? No, I KNOW it isn't true ... get the hint now?

While it's cute to watch your infantile little mind conjure up boogey men to compensate for your ignorance, you aren't even close.

Hello,

Ludicrous !

thats desperation by the sheep to deny reality that we live in a police state.

Thats so cute......

Once again, you ignorance precedes you ... not to mention, your apparent inability to read what was written.

Do I believe black operations exist? No, I KNOW they exist ... do i believe there is some secret cabal intent on taking over US? No, I KNOW it isn't true ... get the hint now?

While it's cute to watch your infantile little mind conjure up boogey men to compensate for your ignorance, you aren't even close.
Ignorance? that would be you,how about a former CIA operative confessing on his deathbed confession before he died the CIA killed JFK? and your calling him ignorant? oh the irony.:rofl:

Hello,

Ludicrous !

thats desperation by the sheep to deny reality that we live in a police state.

Yep...soft tyranny while not visible always leads to the harder shit once they get control.

Government isn't honest or truthful but they are too big and too fucked up to keep these wild assed theories under wraps with only an occasional dubious source posting it on message boards.

Forum List

Back