Dont I live in a beautiful place

Nice.

However, in the whole 5min+ video, I saw only one black person...and he looked to be working at the gym.

Believe me there is a lot of black here . I would say the ratio is 40 percent black and 60 percent white. I dont know why they did not have more. I did not make the video:eusa_shhh:

Since moving here in 03 I think the highschool football team has won 4 or 5 state champions.

Its a small town .. Most people know each other and we are about 40 minutes from jacksonville Fla and about the same from Brunswick Ga

Last edited:
It is a pretty place.

I dont want to t/j Lovebear's thread as it is about her pride filled beautiful home. :razz:

I will add only that diversity is obvious when there doesn't appear to be any. I havE lived in a mixing bowl of colors and cultures for most of my life. When I travel to parts mostly white, it is glaringly evident and foreign to me. Additionally, it is important to note recognizing is not necessarily criticizing.

I counted eight black people.

how is it this place makes a video to entice people to the area that is 40 % black and doesnt represent the community as it really is?

I watched the video and while I watched it I counted the number of black people.

You see some Americans still care about their fellow black Americans being treated fairly even if its against the republican party ideals

Omg- are you guys for real? A member posts that they live in a beautiful place, and some of you are actually counting black people? This has got to be a joke. :D Either that, or we have a serious overload of mental 2 year-olds hanging out here, lol.

Nice.

However, in the whole 5min+ video, I saw only one black person...and he looked to be working at the gym.
THAT...is about the most ridiculous a damn thing I've seen in a while! LMAOff!!!

About 12% of the ENTIRE population of this country is black. The VAST MAJORITY of that population is concentrated in several large population centers, but the average small town across this country has populations that range from about 4 to 8% at most. It's 6.4% in my little town. That means that on average for every 100 people...SIX will be black.

Heck there are thousands of small towns across this country without a single black person in the town PERIOD!

Now I didn't count how many folks were shown in that VERY COOL little video, but I DID count at least 4 black faces in the first couple of minutes before the ignorance of that post struck me dumb, I lost focus and stopped counting. So if they showed a hundred folks and 6, 8 or 10 were black...I'd say they were right on the mark.

However, if you are saying that they should have gone out of their way to do "affirmative" filming...YOU need to get a freakin' life!

CRAP that is ridiculous!!!

I watched the video and while I watched it I counted the number of black people.

You see some Americans still care about their fellow black Americans being treated fairly even if its against the republican party ideals

And then there are those of us who care about our fellow Americans regardless of which color their skin might be. It is only when we are all color blind that your racism will disappear. And yes I just called you a racist fuck.........

Forum List

Back