Don't Give Up - There IS 'Justice' Left in This Country: 15 Years in Prison! BOOM!

Take your trolling BS and fuck off.

Yeah, see the disparity?

No, I see off topic trolling.

So Wall Street crooks and the wealthy; law doesn't apply, thanks.

Your hypocrisy is showing, the hildabeast is the perfect example of how you regressives treat the wealthy. Also remind me again, who's been in charge for the last almost 8 years and not holding anyone on wall street criminally liable.

You've never heard or seen me offer any supportive statement whatsoever about Hilary. Same goes for the democratic party. Do try to pay more attention if you wish to engage me. If you'd ever read my posts on here at all with even a tad of coherence, you would have constantly seen that with regard to Wall Street. there's absolutely no difference in the way our "two" political parties approach that criminality. Regarding the meltdown and bailouts? Began under a "conservative" admninistration, continued under a "liberal" administration - "both" under the same "advisement" team. One would have thought partisanshitheads would have picked up on that.

Oh right, except the republicans tried to do something about it, the dems blocked them say everything was just fine, nothing to see here, move along. Also this is the first thread I can recall seeing your totally stupid post in and I thank God for that. Your absolute ignorance is astonishing.

Last edited:
Yeah, see the disparity?

Your hypocrisy is showing, the hildabeast is the perfect example of how you regressives treat the wealthy. Also remind me again, who's been in charge for the last almost 8 years and not holding anyone on wall street criminally liable.

You've never heard or seen me offer any supportive statement whatsoever about Hilary. Same goes for the democratic party. Do try to pay more attention if you wish to engage me. If you'd ever read my posts on here at all with even a tad of coherence, you would have constantly seen that with regard to Wall Street. there's absolutely no difference in the way our "two" political parties approach that criminality. Regarding the meltdown and bailouts? Began under a "conservative" admninistration, continued under a "liberal" administration - "both" under the same "advisement" team. One would have thought partisanshitheads would have picked up on that.

Oh right, except the republicans tried to do something about it, the dems blocked them say everything was just fine, nothing to see here, move along. Also this is the first thread I can recall seeing your totally stupid post in and I than God for that. Your absolute ignorance is astonishing.

Your partisanshit is showing again.

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.
What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.

Tell me....how does one profit from locking a prisoner in a cell...paying for his housing, medical, food, clothing...while he produces nothing???

Government loses money from prisoners. Always has.

Corporations don't.

How for-profit prisons have become the biggest lobby no one is talking about
How for-profit prisons have become the biggest lobby no one is talking about

Oh right, except the republicans tried to do something about it, the dems blocked them say everything was just fine, nothing to see here, move along. Also this is the first thread I can recall seeing your totally stupid post in and I than God for that. Your absolute ignorance is astonishing.

Oh poor poor baby. Do facts upset your little sensibilities? LMAO

Oh poor poor baby. Do facts upset your little sensibilities? LMAO

You didn't provide any , so uh, nah, but thanks for the concern.

So then they'd be like Wall Street and the well to do in not being punished for their actions.

Yeah, see the disparity?

What are you on? The ones who cross the line and commit crimes go to jail all the time

Oh look here's another individual of substance walking:

Former Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell Spared from Prison Sentence
Former Virginia Governor Spared from Prison Sentence

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.
What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.
Do you think he does not deserve prison for shooting at a woman rioting and looting? What, if anything should a black person be punished for?

Do you think he does not deserve prison for shooting at a woman rioting and looting? What, if anything should a black person be punished for?

Obvioulsy you need to steer away from my statement because even you know your system is rigged.

Yes this individual in prison, no problem, continue the celebration.

Yeah, see the disparity?

What are you on? The ones who cross the line and commit crimes go to jail all the time

Oh look here's another individual of substance walking:

Former Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell Spared from Prison Sentence
Former Virginia Governor Spared from Prison Sentence

So a very rare unanimous opinion doesn't tell you this was a political prosecution form the get go? You really are retarded.

Obvioulsy you need to steer away from my statement because even you know your system is rigged.

Yes this individual in prison, no problem, continue the celebration.

No, I see what your saying, fair enough. I don't think I agree with a lot of your posts, but you have a valid point in saying it looks like a smear on all Blacks or black males anyway. Its pretty obvious That if this guy was guilty then he should have been convicted and I don't see you arguing that point. Unfortunantly for a lot of people that is the perception. Theres a lot still that Black people can do and should do themselves to help change that perception. In reality its something the legal system itself is not immune to, because every institution is made up of people. But I would not agree that the court system was purposely biased against minorities. Efforts have been made to correct those things, but the responsibility lies on both sides

Forum List

Back