Don't Eat Chicken Sandwiches.

Discussion in 'Humor' started by froggy, Jul 12, 2010.

1. froggy

froggy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Don't eat chicken sandwiches,
    no matter what.....

A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.
    Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both
    brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth
    grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.
    He said, 'Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?'
    She said 'I love it but I have to stop eating it.'

$image001111.gif

'Why?' he asked.
    She pointed to her lap and said 'Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!'
    'Let me see' he said.
    'Okay' and she pulled up her skirt.
    He looked and said, 'That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken.'
    He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said
    to the little girl, 'I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers
    down there too!' She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her!

$image002222.gif

She said
    'Oh, my God, it's too late for you!
    You've already got the NECK and GIZZARDS!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    Too late..

omnomnom

[​IMG]

3. hitmark

hitmark Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends. Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?"

She said " I love it but I have to stop eating it."

"Why?" he asked.

She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"

"Let me see" he said.

"Okay" and she pulled up her skirt.

He looked and said, "That's right you are, better not eat any more chicken."

He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there too!"

She asked if she could look so he pulled down his pants for her. She said "Oh, my God, it's too late for you, you've already got the neck and gizzard!"

4. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends. Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?"

She said " I love it but I have to stop eating it."

"Why?" he asked.

She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"

"Let me see" he said.

"Okay" and she pulled up her skirt.

He looked and said, "That's right you are, better not eat any more chicken."

He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there too!"

She asked if she could look so he pulled down his pants for her. She said "Oh, my God, it's too late for you, you've already got the neck and gizzard!"