Don’t doubt god’s love

Myths keep you from knowing and recognizing the real truths in the world.

Stop trying to make everyone make decisions based on the MYTH you choose to believe.

It is only a fool that will say their is know God.
It is just that this lesser gods have make man kind to doubt the existent of the true God.

That's true.

Those of us who can tell shit from Shinola would say "There is no God".

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just like dat black lady told Rob Lowe inna Steven King movie The Stand...

... 'Ya may not believe in God...

... but He believes in you."
:cool:

That is ALMOST as comforting as knowing that Truth, Justice and The American Way (whatever the fuck that is) will always prevail against evil.

* yawn *

Unfortunately / Fortunately - God is a real as Spiderman and The Flash.

You want proof that 'God' is a joke? How many lives could have been spared on 4 continents if only Chris Columbus and his crew had met Katrina's sister instead of returning to Europe with joyous shouts of "Dude.... You're NEVER gonna guess what we found to exploit!?!"

For some reason I am imagining apple pie hot dogs and Chevys?

Stop trying to make everyone make decisions based on the MYTH you choose to believe.
It is only a fool that will say their is know God. It is just that this lesser gods have make man kind to doubt the existent of the true God.

Even God acknoledges the existence of other gods.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Translation: I have to be your number 1 god.

It is only a fool that will say their is know God. It is just that this lesser gods have make man kind to doubt the existent of the true God.

Even God acknoledges the existence of other gods.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Translation: I have to be your number 1 god.
you her very right!!!

What will make you to doubt God’s love? The answer is nothing, nothing and nothing. Are you facing hatred, hunger or homelessness? There is not one thing, evil enough, ugly enough, deep enough, to stop God from loving you. Who shall separate us from the love of God? Nothing can separate us from God’s love (Romans 8:35-39). Nothing anyone could possibly do to you can sever or cut that connection - the unstoppable, undeniable, unconditional love of God. His love for you is undeniable, unstoppable. Therefore, don’t doubt God’s desire or ability to help you; don’t doubt His love for you.Read more

There is more love in a blow up doll than your god

What will make you to doubt God’s love? The answer is nothing, nothing and nothing. Are you facing hatred, hunger or homelessness? There is not one thing, evil enough, ugly enough, deep enough, to stop God from loving you. Who shall separate us from the love of God? Nothing can separate us from God’s love (Romans 8:35-39). Nothing anyone could possibly do to you can sever or cut that connection - the unstoppable, undeniable, unconditional love of God. His love for you is undeniable, unstoppable. Therefore, don’t doubt God’s desire or ability to help you; don’t doubt His love for you.Read more

please what do yo mean by a blow up doll.

please what do yo mean by a blow up doll.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cag6rWaPTjI]Japanese wrestler vs. a blow up doll - YouTube[/ame]

27069_1_230.jpg

Just one little question first...

:dunno: Who the hell is 'God'?​

what is G-d might be the better question.

If people have faith in what they believe in, that's fine. I guess I still don't get why certain types of "believers" feel the need to make their beliefs so annoying public and impose them on others without invitation.

If people have faith in what they believe in, that's fine. I guess I still don't get why certain types of "believers" feel the need to make their beliefs so annoying public and impose them on others without invitation.
I am not imposing anything on anybody i am just telly you people that God love you.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just like dat black lady told Rob Lowe inna Steven King movie The Stand...

... 'Ya may not believe in God...

... but He believes in you."
:cool:

That is ALMOST as comforting as knowing that Truth, Justice and The American Way (whatever the fuck that is) will always prevail against evil.

* yawn *

Unfortunately / Fortunately - God is a real as Spiderman and The Flash.

You want proof that 'God' is a joke? How many lives could have been spared on 4 continents if only Chris Columbus and his crew had met Katrina's sister instead of returning to Europe with joyous shouts of "Dude.... You're NEVER gonna guess what we found to exploit!?!"
There is confounding evidence that Columbus landed nearly 200 years after a near-extinction of each other in battles and human sacrifices in which entire societies disappeared in the New World from Colorado down through Columbia. What happened to them is not known. Surely some practice of theirs is responsible for their own self-immolation, not western man's, who may have saved the remnant left by heinous political practice of human sacrifices.

Pure speculation on my part. :eusa_whistle:

I am not imposing anything on anybody i am just telly you people that God love you.

No you are merely fullfilling your religions demands.

You dont really care about me or anyone else on here.

You just care about what you think and believe.

It is all about you and not about us.

Stop talking and listen for a change.

Oh but you wont because its not about listening its about trying to convert people like your religion tells you to do so YOU can go to heaven.

You dont care what real people think , they dont factor into your little game.

Oh but you wont because its not about listening its about trying to convert people like your religion tells you to do so YOU can go to heaven.

I really care about what you fill. convert is from God it is only God that can speak to your heart, main is just to speak the mind of God to those who her willing to receiver it.

Huggy, you're confusing eros with agape. :eusa_whistle:

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark!:eek:

I really care about what you fill. convert is from God it is only God that can speak to your heart, main is just to speak the mind of God to those who her willing to receiver it.

English is not your first language is it.

Look Im sure your a nice person and all.

I just know that your religion requires you to try and convert people.

Other people get tired of people like you trying to convert them.

Your bliefs are based on myth no matter how much you believe them iut does not make them true.

Im truely glad they make your life better.

Myth can not make my life better.

Only facts can make my life better.

You and others trying to insist that others believe what you believe because it gives YOU comfort is just not a good enough reason to accept myths in place of facts.

Im happy for you, Im glad you found comfort.

Your comfort should not involve you having to insist your myths are facts.

Just enjoy your myth and leave us alone to enjoy our facts.

English is not your first language is it.

Look Im sure your a nice person and all.

I just know that your religion requires you to try and convert people.

Other people get tired of people like you trying to convert them.

Your bliefs are based on myth no matter how much you believe them iut does not make them true.

Im truely glad they make your life better.

Myth can not make my life better.

Only facts can make my life better.

You and others trying to insist that others believe what you believe because it gives YOU comfort is just not a good enough reason to accept myths in place of facts.

Im happy for you, Im glad you found comfort.

Your comfort should not involve you having to insist your myths are facts.

Just enjoy your myth and leave us alone to enjoy our facts.
Truth have always be ignored and underrated by many individual due to their believe and myopic life style even in the midst of undeniable proof of truthfulness people try to justify their own believe especially when such a truth will denial them from some privileges, so they will try by all missed to silent the truth to the extent of painting the personality involve negative. Knowing or unknowingly to them that truth can not be hidden.

Forum List

Back