Don't donate to Haiti

Do people actually believe that if you use Whitehouse.gov that the money will not be used for Haiti?? All that site does is take you directly to redcross.org and that's where I made my first contribution. I cannot believe that people would not contribute in this way because Rush isn't sure the money will be used for the victims.

Well duhhh!!! If you are listening to Rush and taking the garbage he spews seriously you probably aren't amongst the brightest of the bright and are probably quite gullible.

Let me see... Making false determinations.... profiling.... making false assumptions......

Nothing false about my characterization of dittoheads.

Haiti needs bonesaws more than anything right now

they are using hacksaws. No joke.

Well duhhh!!! If you are listening to Rush and taking the garbage he spews seriously you probably aren't amongst the brightest of the bright and are probably quite gullible.

Let me see... Making false determinations.... profiling.... making false assumptions......

That is what both characterizes You as a Liar and discredits You. If You were capable of thinking about the Statement honestly, You'd see the bias, the prejudice, the small mindedness. You polarize for profit, with no regard for the truth. The end does not justify the means.

That is what both characterizes You as a Liar and discredits You. If You were capable of thinking about the Statement honestly, You'd see the bias, the prejudice, the small mindedness. You polarize for profit, with no regard for the truth. The end does not justify the means.

Looks like somebody got their marching orders from rush today!!!!:lol::lol:

Haiti needs bonesaws more than anything right now

they are using hacksaws. No joke.

Haiti needs the type of field hospitals for Surgery that only the Military can provide, right now anyway.

Haiti needs Heavy Construction Equipment.

Haiti needs clear roads, bucket brigades, food, shelter, water, supplies.

Haiti needs to be able to get People both in and out by Air Land, and Sea.

This is not the time to trash the Charities, it is hurtful to the preservation of Human Life.

We were slow out of the gate, yet lessons truly learned will still make a difference, both now and in the future.

Watched Anderson Cooper last night. Good Job!!!

Do people actually believe that if you use Whitehouse.gov that the money will not be used for Haiti?? All that site does is take you directly to redcross.org and that's where I made my first contribution. I cannot believe that people would not contribute in this way because Rush isn't sure the money will be used for the victims.

Very good!!! The rest of your baghead friends would be proud. But don't play your games with me.

So now you're trying to say that Rush is just like a comic??? And we shouldn't take him seriously?? You're an idiot to try to push that garbage.

And let me tell you something. I am not the least bit gullible and I am brighter on my worst day than you will ever be on your best day. And you'd better believe it!!

Looks like somebody got their marching orders from rush today!!!!:lol::lol:

NY1, CBS, NBC, ABC, CW11, FOX, FOX Business, FOX News, CNN, Glen Beck, Rush, Dennis Miller, Dennis Prager, Mark Levin, Mike Savage, Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Malzberg, Gretta, Rivera, whats his name... O'Reilly.... thats it, to name a few. Most Days.

Very good!!! The rest of your baghead friends would be proud. But don't play your games with me.

So now you're trying to say that Rush is just like a comic??? And we shouldn't take him seriously?? You're an idiot to try to push that garbage.

And let me tell you something. I am not the least bit gullible and I am brighter on my worst day than you will ever be on your best day. And you'd better believe it!!

Not if you listen to Rush you arent.:lol::lol:

I find it funny that the only people I see quoting Rush is liberals. Then they have the audacity to wonder why conservatives listen to him. Here's a bit of news for you, not all conservatives listen to Rush and I'd argue that just as many, if not more, liberals listen to him than conservatives. Personally I have never listened to him, Beck or Hannity with the exception of the clips I've seen in this forum.
That's because you see ONLY what you want to see. There are a number of CON$ who cut and paste his rants on this messageboard habitually and many more who parrot his talking points. All you have to do is compare the threads posted here each day with the topics on his website each day and you will see they match.

If half or more listeners are Libs, why do so few get past the call screener if Stuttering LimpBoy is not lying as usual when he claims Libs who call get moved to the front of the queue?

October 11, 2007
RUSH: Thirty percent of the people that heard my show hate my guts.

So, Cutting and Pasting unedited Rush quotes in full context is a no no, but cutting and pasting from Rush Hate Sites is okay? What is up with that? Rush's words have no meaning until you are done with editing? LOL. All the lies coming from the DNC and We are not to worry because we have you to clarify and season. I think that you are the limp boy. Rush is Number One in Talk Radio. Live with it. Why not call in yourself???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See how CON$ can only debate their Straw Men! One CON$ervative falsely claims ONLY Libs quote Stuttering LimpBoy and half or more of his listeners are Libs, so I point out that many CON$ post his lying rants and then I post a quote where he says 30%, not 50+%, of his audience are not CON$ and that is SPUN saying what CON$ do is a no no.

Then that is followed by the brainwashed template that the quotes I use come from Lib hate sites when a simple google search shows ONLY CON$ervative HATE sites use the same quotes. This illustrates how CON$ just parrot what they are told because they are tooooooooo stupid and LAZY to do a simple google search before they make a fool of themselves.

For example, using the above quote I used. There are no Lib sites with that quote, only CON$ervative HATE sites like freerepublic and LimpBoy's own hate site.

" Thirty percent of the people that heard my show hate my guts." - Google Search

Last edited:
RUSH: However, I did say find some way to do it other than giving it to Obama, 'cause I know he's going to eliminate the charitable deduction. He wants to wipe out individual charitable giving. He wants the government to be the go-to person for all charities. That's the only reason you wipe out the deduction for charitable contributions.

Of Course, I Never Told Anyone Not to Donate to a Charitable Cause

Charities are under big attack because of Obama. Don't forget that.
Well there you go again, mindlessly parroting the crapaganda of a pathological liar.

The charity deduction has been totally perverted by the wealthy tax dodgers. They set up phony "charitable" funds and foundations that THEY CONTROL and are used to dodge taxes and control their monopolies. To understand this you have to understand the subtle difference between OWNERSHIP and CONTROL!!! You pay taxes ONLY on what you own, and you can't legally own a monopoly, but you pay no taxes on what you control and there is no law against controlling a monopoly.

For example, The DuPonte's did not want to pay taxes on their home so they had their estate declared a historical site and set up a "charity" to maintain the historical site. The "charity" was set up where ONLY a member of the immediate DuPonte family could head the "charity" and the head of the "charity" lives in the historical house. They endow the "charity" with the stock of companies they control. So they have effectively donated wealth to themselves, getting a tax deduction for it, and guaranteed control of their wealth will remain in the family and pass from generation to generation tax free.

The Rockefeller family has set up over 2,000 such phony "charities" and distributed the stock they use to control their oil and banking monopolies among them.

If you really want to put the fear of God in the monopolists, nationalize all charities, that would give them a collective heart attack. :lol:
Obama has suggested no such thing, so eliminating charitable deductions would only force the wealthy to pay their fair share of the tax burden thus reducing the tax burden on the middle class who would then have more money to donate to legitimate charities, so real charities would actually benefit.

Relief Continues Despite Obstacles
Thousands in Port au Prince receive CRS help amid destruction that complicates an already massive humanitarian crisis.
Author: Michael Hill

Michael Hill is CRS' communications officer for sub-Saharan Africa. He is based at the agency's headquarters in Baltimore.

Catholic Relief Services

Gosh, all of these twisted and perverted Charities that are just screwing us all over. I propose that we stop this craziness immediately and hand over all of our donations directly to edthecynic instead. He just seems to have it more together than all the rest of us. I am so sorry for having ever ever doubted you Sire!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ring!!! Ring!!! Time to wake up now Skippy!!!
Again, you create a Straw Man because you can't argue against what I actually said.

I said tax dodgers and monopolists like ROCKEFELLER and DUPONTE have perverted the charity deduction, which is undeniable, and that gets SPUN into all charities. :cuckoo:

RUSH: However, I did say find some way to do it other than giving it to Obama, 'cause I know he's going to eliminate the charitable deduction. He wants to wipe out individual charitable giving. He wants the government to be the go-to person for all charities. That's the only reason you wipe out the deduction for charitable contributions.

Of Course, I Never Told Anyone Not to Donate to a Charitable Cause

Well there you go again, mindlessly parroting the crapaganda of a pathological liar.

The charity deduction has been totally perverted by the wealthy tax dodgers. They set up phony "charitable" funds and foundations that THEY CONTROL and are used to dodge taxes and control their monopolies. To understand this you have to understand the subtle difference between OWNERSHIP and CONTROL!!! You pay taxes ONLY on what you own, and you can't legally own a monopoly, but you pay no taxes on what you control and there is no law against controlling a monopoly.

For example, The DuPonte's did not want to pay taxes on their home so they had their estate declared a historical site and set up a "charity" to maintain the historical site. The "charity" was set up where ONLY a member of the immediate DuPonte family could head the "charity" and the head of the "charity" lives in the historical house. They endow the "charity" with the stock of companies they control. So they have effectively donated wealth to themselves, getting a tax deduction for it, and guaranteed control of their wealth will remain in the family and pass from generation to generation tax free.

The Rockefeller family has set up over 2,000 such phony "charities" and distributed the stock they use to control their oil and banking monopolies among them.

If you really want to put the fear of God in the monopolists, nationalize all charities, that would give them a collective heart attack. :lol:
Obama has suggested no such thing, so eliminating charitable deductions would only force the wealthy to pay their fair share of the tax burden thus reducing the tax burden on the middle class who would then have more money to donate to legitimate charities, so real charities would actually benefit.

Relief Continues Despite Obstacles
Thousands in Port au Prince receive CRS help amid destruction that complicates an already massive humanitarian crisis.
Author: Michael Hill

Michael Hill is CRS' communications officer for sub-Saharan Africa. He is based at the agency's headquarters in Baltimore.

Catholic Relief Services

Gosh, all of these twisted and perverted Charities that are just screwing us all over. I propose that we stop this craziness immediately and hand over all of our donations directly to edthecynic instead. He just seems to have it more together than all the rest of us. I am so sorry for having ever ever doubted you Sire!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ring!!! Ring!!! Time to wake up now Skippy!!!
Again, you create a Straw Man because you can't argue against what I actually said.

I said tax dodgers and monopolists like ROCKEFELLER and DUPONTE have perverted the charity deduction, which is undeniable, and that gets SPUN into all charities. :cuckoo:

You are the Charity Deduction Police Now? Wrong. You Attacked Charities as a whole, by defending Obama's mindless attack on the deduction. When you are done back pedaling, consider that where there are abuses of Federal Law regarding Charities, it is the responsibility of The Federal Government to Police and Tailor through Legislation, to better serve It's Charge (Us), not clear cut, or scorch and burn what it does not understand.

I don't waste much time on your diversions, because you have yet to attain credibility, not because of the value of your argument, but it's non value.

You are the Charity Deduction Police Now? Wrong. You Attacked Charities as a whole, by defending Obama's mindless attack on the deduction. When you are done back pedaling, consider that where there are abuses of Federal Law regarding Charities, it is the responsibility of The Federal Government to Police and Tailor through Legislation, to better serve It's Charge (Us), not clear cut, or scorch and burn what it does not understand.

I don't waste much time on your diversions, because you have yet to attain credibility, not because of the value of your argument, but it's non value.
Even after I took the time the time to refresh your faulty memory by quoting the past posts, you continue to use your totally debunked Straw Man. As I pointed out, by making the tax dodgers and monopolists pay taxes on the wealth they have hidden by perverting the charitable deduction, REAL charities would benefit because the middle class would have more money to donate and the middle class does not donate to themselves, they donate to real charities.

So YOU would prefer that real charities suffer so tax dodgers and monopolists can benefit. You are a typical CON$ervative, you care more about tax dodgers than honest people.

Even after I took the time the time to refresh your faulty memory by quoting the past posts, you continue to use your totally debunked Straw Man. As I pointed out, by making the tax dodgers and monopolists pay taxes on the wealth they have hidden by perverting the charitable deduction, REAL charities would benefit because the middle class would have more money to donate and the middle class does not donate to themselves, they donate to real charities.

So YOU would prefer that real charities suffer so tax dodgers and monopolists can benefit. You are a typical CON$ervative, you care more about tax dodgers than honest people.

You are a joke. You defend Legislation that hurts All Charities as a whole, with a straw man argument that is a product of the same mind set that caused the problem in the first place, punishing all on the surface, but actually exempting the Schemers, Privileged few, the Party Favored. You would not recognize Impartiality if it kicked you in the Ass. Get off the soap box worm. Your way is not better. It sort of smells like low tide to me.

You divert the argument. You lie. You misrepresent. You hurt Legitimate Charities. Party Line, Party Bot. Pottie Breath. LOL

Totalitarian Statist Freak.

You are a joke. You defend Legislation that hurts All Charities as a whole, with a straw man argument that is a product of the same mind set that caused the problem in the first place, punishing all on the surface, but actually exempting the Schemers, Privileged few, the Party Favored. You would not recognize Impartiality if it kicked you in the Ass. Get off the soap box worm. Your way is not better. It sort of smells like low tide to me.

You divert the argument. You lie. You misrepresent. You hurt Legitimate Charities. Party Line, Party Bot. Pottie Breath. LOL

Now where EXACTLY did I "exempt" ANYONE???????????????

Your post is a perfect example of the first quote in my sig. :lol:

Indeed....I just got a gut full of them defending his comments about Mary Jo Kopechne yesterday. The mantra is "Must. Defend. Rush. At. All. Costs" A few sold any integrity they had down the Rushing River of Foulness.

Indeed....I just got a gut full of them defending his comments about Mary Jo Kopechne yesterday. The mantra is "Must. Defend. Rush. At. All. Costs" A few sold any integrity they had down the Rushing River of Foulness.

One question for you. How deep was the water Mary Joe was drowned in?

I'm not defending Rush at all costs. There is no need to. Rush stands fine on His own. Feel free to agree or disagree. Your witch hunt is everyday, always something. You People are obsessed with Rush and with having the last word. There are more than a couple of dozen commentators on the Left, that combined can't equal Rush's audience. Where are the daily rant threads on Them. We are not like you in that sense. We will not allow unqualified attack without challenge, the Bush days are long gone.

One thing your evidence lacks besides content, is true perspective. You cannot distinguish intent because not having heard the Quotes, cannot distinguish between Sarcasm, Baiting, Teasing, and Heart. Context, Tone, in original intent, have little to nothing to do with your projections, and claims. Your sources all pretty much hate Rush Sites. What you can't compete with, you seek to shut down by any means.

Your Statist Totalitarian Legislation, Party Insiders and Friends are as usual considered the more than equal, exempt from all of the shit you impose on us. You know, like how it was done in Russia back in the 20's and 30's. Fuck the Party, Fuck the Unions. You are Predators, nothing more. What you are against is competition, not injustice.

Everything about Your Platform divides and controls. There is zero Impartial Judgement. There is nothing You touch that does not include Privilege and Victimization. Blind Man shooting at what He can't control.

Your Statist Totalitarian Legislation, Party Insiders and Friends are as usual considered the more than equal, exempt from all of the shit you impose on us. You know, like how it was done in Russia back in the 20's and 30's. Fuck the Party, Fuck the Unions. You are Predators, nothing more. What you are against is competition, not injustice.

Everything about Your Platform divides and controls. There is zero Impartial Judgement. There is nothing You touch that does not include Privilege and Victimization. Blind Man shooting at what He can't control.

I'm not a legislator, I have no platform. I'm not an insider, I've imposed nothing on anyone, I'm against monopolies and by definition there is no competition in a monopoly.

In other words, I exempted no one and you are bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

I'm not a legislator, I have no platform. I'm not an insider, I've imposed nothing on anyone, I'm against monopolies and by definition there is no competition in a monopoly.

In other words, I exempted no one and you are bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

I'm against Monopolies too Edthecynic. Glad to see we agree on something. The silent partner in those Monopolies is Big Government which both allows and protects them, and Profits in both taxes and regulatory fee's. The Unholy Alliance. There lies the foundation of Hamilton's Oligarchy State. The knife in the back of Federalism. Madison fought it. Jefferson Fought it. The Republic lost.

Forum List

Back