Don’t Believe Your Lying Eyes

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Alas, here we are, entering the final quarter of 2023, and we have the United States government, and many state governments (including New York’s former Governor Andrew Cuomo, current left-wing Governor Kathy Hochul, and the super-majority Dem legislature) proclaiming for all to hear that they did not force anyone to do anything detrimental these past 3.5 years. UNBELIEVABLE! Did you hear this? They are actually saying with straight faces that they didn’t force you to wear a mask, or lock down and shutter your businesses, or choose between taking an experimental drug or losing your job… Nope! They did none of that. And you – well, you are flat out crazy if you think they did. You are lying. You are exaggerating and totally overreacting.

Unfortunately for Big Brother, ooops, I mean unfortunately for our 100 percent reliable, never-lies-to-us government, we have actual documents (including lawsuits), news stories, social media posts, and videos of the government at all levels mandating and forcing us to do all of those things, and more. Here’s just one example of Biden himself, the “Big Guy,” mandating the C19 shot:

No one regrets not taking the shot .....

Especially during the winter of death

qfaggsshshshsnsn.gif

Just last night some leftist posted a local news broadcasting about that senator in CA

The reporter was broadcasting lying about How the Constitution doesn't mean they have to live in the state

with it saying "they have to live in the state" splashed up on the big screen right behind him.

They'll lie dead to your face.

Doesn't matter to them if they lie
The issue is never the issue
Comrades the issue is ALWAYS the revolution

By any means necessary

They mean it

The more some distant entity dictates and controls health,.the worse we becone it seems. Here I am, awake again due to the stabbing headache behind my eye, surely a brain aneurysm waiting to burst and my so-called "healthcare system" has denied me treatment and even a diagnosis. They want "undesirables" gone. If you expose abusers this too will be your fate in government run healthcare.

Forum List

Back