Don't Be Hoodwinked By Trumps UAE-Israel Deal, It's A Sham

to what "palestinians" do you refer who have
been "pushed off the land" ?

Those who have been forced out of the West Bank and the Negev. Those who were forced into leaving for Lebanon and Syria in 1947-48, 1956, 1967 and 1973. The 67 Druze villages destroyed in the Golan. Half the refugee population of Gaza.

The Jews were once refugees too.

PS---another one comes to mind JOHANN VON
LEERS----Egypt. High ranking nazi under you know
who

Surely you know that your all time FAVE "doctor" Josef Mengele-----lived like an EMIR in Cairo----compliments of Baathist Gamel Abdel Nasser

So that's 3 Nazis.

Your accusation that my favorite doctor was Mengele is beyond contempt. No wonder people dislike you. You're obscene.

Those who have been forced out of the West Bank and the Negev. Those who were forced into leaving for Lebanon and Syria in 1947-48, 1956, 1967 and 1973. The 67 Druze villages destroyed in the Golan. Half the refugee population of Gaza.

hundreds of millions of people were refugees in the
20th century-----you have a plan for them? Jews
who WERE refugees ----are no longer refugees----
jews do not inherit the status of "REFUGEE"
My grandparents were refugees----my hubby was
a refugee------in fact a "PALESTINIAN" refugee----
but he no longer qualifies for that status since he
is a jew. Of course---for people like you---JOSEF
MENGELE was a REFUGEE

So that's 3 Nazis.

Your accusation that my favorite doctor was Mengele is beyond contempt. No wonder people dislike you. You're obscene.
Gamal Abdel Nasser liked Josef Mengele. no
accounting for Baathist tastes. He liked Saddam
Hussein too-------shared the nazi recipe book
with him----for baby killin' nitrogen mustard gas

Gamal Abdel Nasser liked Josef Mengele. no
accounting for Baathist tastes. He liked Saddam
Hussein too-------shared the nazi recipe book
with him----for baby killin' nitrogen mustard gas

Nasser didn't come to power until 1954.

Why didn't Israel hunt Mengele down?

Mengele died in 1979.

Dr. Josef Mengele, the infamous Nazi doctor who performed medical experiments at the Auschwitz death camps, dies of a stroke while swimming in Brazil—although his death was not verified until 1985.

Don't you understand Israel's long history of false flags and provocations? Read Moshe Dayan.
Israel has been doing false flags on the USA ---a LONG HISTORY? for israel history is very long. ---
dating back to Abraham in Beersheva. You got
something on Abraham? he actually paid for
Hebron. Muslims are so IMPRESSED with him that
they RETROSPETIVELY ""REVERTED"" him to islam

Israel has been doing false flags on the USA ---a LONG HISTORY? for israel history is very long. ---
dating back to Abraham in Beersheva. You got
something on Abraham? he actually paid for
Hebron. Muslims are so IMPRESSED with him that
they RETROSPETIVELY ""REVERTED"" him to islam

Muslims think all who follow the God of Abraham are Muslims. Like its universal for believers. You should be flattered.

Interesting how those dates correspond with times that Arab nations have attacked Israel with the intention of wiping it out! Israel has been in a fight for it's life since it was created. Pardon me if I wonder how different things would be in the Middle East if that wasn't taking place.

Interesting how those dates correspond with times that Arab nations have attacked Israel with the intention of wiping it out! Israel has been in a fight for it's life since it was created. Pardon me if I wonder how different things would be in the Middle East if that wasn't taking place.

Read Moshe Dayan.. Israel planned the 1967 war for over a decade and did everything they could to provoke Syria and Lebanon because they wanted more land and water. That's why they attacked
Egypt while the Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen.

Do you remember the Suez Crisis or that it was orchestrated by the Lavon Affair?

Nasser didn't come to power until 1954.

Why didn't Israel hunt Mengele down?

Mengele died in 1979.

Dr. Josef Mengele, the infamous Nazi doctor who performed medical experiments at the Auschwitz death camps, dies of a stroke while swimming in Brazil—although his death was not verified until 1985.
He was being well hidden in Egypt----it is not easy
to "hunt down" people who are protected by a
country. In the USA we have trouble finding
murderers right here in the USA.. Why didn't the Presbyterian church of Saudi Arabia hunt him down? FELLOWSHIP. You have stated that
your church got along with muslims---it is
thought that YUSSUF ALMENGEL was a
revert

Read Moshe Dayan.. Israel planned the 1967 war for over a decade and did everything they could to provoke Syria and Lebanon because they wanted more land and water. That's why they attacked
Egypt while the Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen.

Do you remember the Suez Crisis or that it was orchestrated by the Lavon Affair?
oh gee----a one trick pony----of course the dismissal of the UN peace keeping forces, the embargo on the straits of Tiran and the demands
by Gamal that he wanted HAIFA AND JAFFA ---
NOW in May 1967 meant nothing in the holy
book of saruda. For those who do not know---the
LAVON AFFAIR consisted of a smoke bomb in
an uninhabited library at nite-----no one suffered
so much as a scratch. The Suez Crisis involved
a theft of property belonging to the UK and France
---to wit, their interest in the SUEZ CANAL which
they constructed under agreement.---Gamal stole
it------it got NATIONALIZED kinda adolf style

Muslims think all who follow the God of Abraham are Muslims. Like its universal for believers. You should be flattered.
I am more like nauseated. Abraham was not a
rapist pig in the name of his concept of "god"

Forum List

Back