Don't be blind

ProudTwoofer

Viva La Resistance
Mar 16, 2010
Seriously. There is a looming one world government. It will not be a utopia by any stretch of the imagination. If anything it will be global Nazi dictatorship. All the non subjective EVIDENCE points to this. Feel free to grasp at straws and say any and all evidence are simply coincidences, but when you have the barrel of a gun in front of your face during Martial law or are at the receiving end of indefinite detention, don't say we didn't try to warn you.

Last edited:
Seriously. There is a looming one world government. It will not be a utopia by any stretch of the imagination. If anything it will be global Nazi dictatorship. All the non subjective EVIDENCE points to this. Feel free to grasp at straws and say any and all evidence are simply coincidences, but when you have the barrel of a gun in front of your face during Martial law or are at the receiving end of indefinite detention, don't say we didn't try to warn you.
^^^^ proof that Ron Paul is harmed more by his supporters than he is by himself

:lol:

Ron Paul knows 9/11 was an inside job and he's a true patriot. That's why I support him.

I agree that despite some ideas that I can't support, Ron Paul is a true patriot. I would not vote for Ron Paul for President (unless my only other choice was somebody like Barack Obama.)

He sure doesn't deserve the screwy things that some of his supporters say about him though. Here's his own words disproving that he is a 'truther':

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSrVu8k3kg]YouTube - Ron Paul on 9/11 Inside Job[/ame]

This is bull. I've got proof Ron Paul supports not only an independent investigation of 9/11 but believes in the New World Order but I need 15 posts to share links?

This is bull. I've got proof Ron Paul supports not only an independent investigation of 9/11 but believes in the New World Order but I need 15 posts to share links?
well, hurry up and make 7 more posts
have you made a welcome thread yet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d91a13Yr3oQ]YouTube - Ron Paul Questioned about 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88x6JdfjwCY]YouTube - WeAreChangeLA questions Ron Paul about the IMF as well as 9-11 Truth[/ame]

"I never automatically trust anything the government does when they do an investigation".

I'm sure he's just taking his supporters for a ride though, no?

Not enough you say? How about the fact he's friendly with the king of all conspiracy theorists Alex Jones? Dr. Paul has been on his show THREE times. Ron Paul is doing plenty of "damage" to himself by being on Alex Jones' show.

and this is why he will never get any mainstream support
because morons like you will destroy any chance he has

He has plenty of supporters. If he doesn't feel 9/11 was an inside job, he'd do everything he could to distance himself from the Truther movement. Instead, he embraces us by being on the Alex Jones show 3 times.

He has plenty of supporters. If he doesn't feel 9/11 was an inside job, he'd do everything he could to distance himself from the Truther movement. Instead, he embraces us by being on the Alex Jones show 3 times.

which proves to me he is another nut job....

point taken

hey, you have done more to damage any chance he has than i ever could

point taken

Patriotism means no questions, right?

Are you serious? I've done nothing to damage him. Are you saying I've pointed a gun at Ron Paul and forced him not only to say what he said in those 2 videos, but also to be on the Alex Jones show? *Waits for "Yep"*

point taken

Are you serious? I've done nothing to damage him. Are you saying I've pointed a gun at Ron Paul and forced him not only to say what he said in those 2 videos, but also to be on the Alex Jones show? *Waits for "Yep"*

If your going to be on the alex jones show, let me know.

why do you want to point a gun at ron paul?
He's a loon, but geez, that's no reason to shoot him.:eusa_eh:

point taken

no, you have proven that he is a nutter and not worthy of support :clap2: well done
you did more to harm him than i ever could

Forum List

Back