Don’t ask me, I just work here.

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
(Politico)- After reading his prepared remarks on the economy at a window manufacturer on Friday, President Obama sought to take some photos with workers when a pool reporter caught up with him and asked him to explain the connection between the drop in the unemployment rate and the lower-than-expected number of jobs added in December.
Obama’s response, according to the pool:
“You know, you’ve got to talk to Austan Goolsbee. That’s his job.”
Obama then posed for some photos.

obama-golfing.jpg

I have no problem with Obama getting snippy on occasion, especially when asked repetitive questions by the adoring MSM . Obama knows that the US is in deep-shit because way too many jobs and factories were moved overseas. We need to stop wasting money, and start investing it wisely. I hope Obama and the GOP find ways to approve many of the Debt Reduction Committee's recommendations without the usual whining.
For example, I hope they start developing a new HSR system that will cost trillions and will take many years, but it needs to happen because we're running out of cheap oil.

He Doesn't give me that warm and fuzzy feeling of confidence at all. The only numbers he cares about is on his golf score card..and maybe his polls.

Wrong venue for that kind of questionm and the question was posed to the wrong person, anyway

The POTUS is a manager of a highly complex government, not a WONK focusing on details like were demanded of him.

If Bush II had been asked such a question, he could not have answered it either.

Obama was right on this one...that's not his job.

Forum List

Back