donny the dump insults women

All Hillary has to do now is mention that yeah, even though her marriage went through a rough spot 18 years ago, they have worked it out and are doing fine, still married.

Then, mention the fact that Trump has had 3 marriages, as well as had an affair with wife number 2 while still married to wife number 1.

Would turn the tables around on Trump nicely.
You do realise that using your political power to get women is way worse than anything Trump has done ever?

You DO realize that to most women, power and status is an aphrodesiac, right? Many people in power have those who are under them in the chain of command who are attracted to them. Matter of fact, I've been in positions like that myself a time or two, and it can get to be a bit of a hassle if you don't have the strength to resist.

And.............I don't think Bill got elected just to get women.

Woman should have to work for it and earn it. Trump makes a good point.

It would be retarded to force millions of businesses to pay exactly the same no matter what. No matter the education, years on the job or any other factor. That is called micro-managing the economy and I oppose it.
How many female cement masons do you know?

What is upper body strength and why can women bench press twice as much as men?

Biology....They can't change this reality and so they shouldn't be able to compete in these areas. NOt everything is fair.

153924_600.jpg

I know a female block tender. Sight unseen, I'd bet she could beat the hell out of every Dumbocrat on this site.

You almost gotta hold your breath at the hypocrisy on the left. After living through a regime of a sexual degenerate who couldn't help molesting the pizza delivery girl barely older than his daughter and watching his enabler wife threaten the livelyhood of women who were molested by her husband the radicals manage to convince themselves that the republican's moral values are at fault.

You almost gotta hold your breath at the hypocrisy on the left. After living through a regime of a sexual degenerate who couldn't help molesting the pizza delivery girl barely older than his daughter and watching his enabler wife threaten the livelyhood of women who were molested by her husband the radicals manage to convince themselves that the republican's moral values are at fault.

What pizza delivery girl did Bill molest? BTW, his sexual activity had very little to do with how he governed. Did you forget that when Clinton left office we actually had a surplus and were in the black as a nation?

What pizza delivery girl did Bill molest? BTW, his sexual activity had very little to do with how he governed. Did you forget that when Clinton left office we actually had a surplus and were in the black as a nation?
Even CNN admitted there never was a surplus.

Bill Clinton Legacy of Myththology and Surplus.

They call it the surplus mythology.

Then why did Jr. cut taxes for everyone? He said it was because the budget was in the black.

Bill molested many girls. The prior poster was being "sarcastic". Bill was a perverted lying immoral, white trash.

A: We did not have a surplus. Look up the national debt. You tell me which year the debt went down. It did not. There was no surplus. *OR* if there was a surplus, Bill Clinton spent the surplus, which defeated the purpose.

B: Even if we did (which there is no evidence we did), I would take a person of moral character, who isn't committing felonies, over a hundred years of being in the black.

C: Even excluding all that, the fact is, Osama Bin Laden was a pathetic nothing in Afghanistan, and building his network and resource all during the years Bill Clinton was in office. There were numerous warnings given DIRECTLY TO CLINTON, and he ignored them. How many 9/11s is worth a mythical surplus?

One job man! ONE JOB. The job of the Federal Government is to protect this nation, and Bill Clinton FAILED. One job. He failed. He was warned. He was informed. He ignored, and 9/11 was the result. That is Bill Clinton's legacy. I'd take 100 Bush presidencies, over another Clinton.

Then why did Jr. cut taxes for everyone? He said it was because the budget was in the black.

Never heard him say that. I think you people just make up stuff. But ok... prove your claim.

The only person that I know of, who suggested that the surplus was the reason we needed to cut taxes, is that moron Allen Greenspan.

Had Bill done what he did in the Oval office to an eighteen year old girl intern in the private sector he'd still be in jail.

Forum List

Back