donny the dump insults women

Donald may insult women, but hiLIARy's husband RAPES them.

I'll take being insulted over the latter any day.

Last edited:
Woman should have to work for it and earn it. Trump makes a good point.

It would be retarded to force millions of businesses to pay exactly the same no matter what. No matter the education, years on the job or any other factor. That is called micro-managing the economy and I oppose it.

It would be retarded to force millions of businesses to pay exactly the same no matter what. No matter the education, years on the job or any other factor. That is called micro-managing the economy and I oppose it.
the whole women make 70 cents on the dollar myth has been debunked

All Hillary has to do now is mention that yeah, even though her marriage went through a rough spot 18 years ago, they have worked it out and are doing fine, still married.

Then, mention the fact that Trump has had 3 marriages, as well as had an affair with wife number 2 while still married to wife number 1.

Would turn the tables around on Trump nicely.

No one will care. Maybe at another time the public would relish the luxury of who had the most affairs. Not now. Bill Clinton has become the national punchline. Trump won't give some kind of aghast attack. He will turn both Clintons into laughingstocks.

Donald may insult women, but hiLIARy' husband RAPES them.

I'll take being insulted over the latter any day.
what a dumb goy

what a moron you are guano

so you think dump will win with just bitter angry cross groveling cletus crackers? interesting

It's threads like this, that illustrate why I stopped being a left-winger, and now am a right-wing conservative.

You take a statement that clearly was aimed at left-wing idiotic women, and claim it was an attack against all women.

Here we have a dozen women on this very forum, that grasp this. Yet instead of looking at the evidence presented to you in your own thread.... *YOU* then start insulting these women.

Amazing. While attacking trump for insulting all women, you start insulting women. The un-ending hypocrisy of the left-wing morons. Thank Heaven I am not associated with you people anymore.

All Hillary has to do now is mention that yeah, even though her marriage went through a rough spot 18 years ago, they have worked it out and are doing fine, still married.

Then, mention the fact that Trump has had 3 marriages, as well as had an affair with wife number 2 while still married to wife number 1.

Would turn the tables around on Trump nicely.
You do realise that using your political power to get women is way worse than anything Trump has done ever?

How many female cement masons do you know?

What is upper body strength and why can women bench press twice as much as men?

Forum List

Back