Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Hope this is true and Trump means it.

Hope this is not the start of yet another useless American war in the ME.

Hope the neocons, who now surround him (why President Trump? why have you chosen them? )will not be listened to.

As a side note Mr President ....get rid of the New York Liberal Jared Kushner and bring back Steve Bannon:thup:

"Donald Trump’s decision to blitz a Syrian air base with cruise missiles was only to punish Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons and does not herald a major military escalation against the Syrian dictator, senior Republicans have said.

The Republican’s senate leader said that the "barrage of 59 missiles" was related to the use of chemical weapons only".

68846125.jpg

Hope the neocons, who now surround him (why President Trump? why have you chosen them? )will not be listened to.

As a side note Mr President ....get rid of the New York Liberal Jared Kushner and bring back Steve Bannon:thup:

"Donald Trump’s decision to blitz a Syrian air base with cruise missiles was only to punish Bashar al-Assad for using chemical weapons and does not herald a major military escalation against the Syrian dictator, senior Republicans have said.

The Republican’s senate leader said that the "barrage of 59 missiles" was related to the use of chemical weapons only".

I think so... But then again team Trump announced two weeks ago that he won't release the numbers of US troops in Iraq or Syria...

I think so... But then again team Trump announced two weeks ago that he won't release the numbers of US troops in Iraq or Syria...

Hopefully, whatever the numbers, they will be used to defeat ISIS.

Not to start another world war.

I am more concerned about what happened to the 60th missile.

Screw Ass-ad.
Missile supposedly fell into the sea.
But why? What was its malfunction?

Tomahawks are a fairly well established piece of technology.

Has this one been sitting in storage for too long? Was it stored well enough?

This could be a bad harbinger of more dud missiles, but lets hope not.

The Navy should review its storage methods and see if other Tomahawks have a defect similar to what caused this 60th missile to be defective.

Forum List

Back