Donald Trump's Nonexistent Problem with GOP Women

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Going against everything the fucking DemocRATS and RINO'S have been saying about The Donald!

CNN ^ | SEPTEMBER 11, 2015
A new CNN/ORC poll shows that Trump has increased his lead among Republican women, boosting his share to 33% of women voters, up from 20% a month ago. The real estate tycoon has repeatedly defied the normal rules of politics, building his standing among almost every GOP demographic group and leaving his opponents scrambling for how to respond. Jeb Bush said that Trump couldn't insult his way to the White House, yet Trump's insult-heavy strategy appears to be working, as Bush sits at 9% in the polls. Trump's success with Republican women follows a high-profile fight with Fox New's Megyn...

fcoe3m.jpg

Going against everything the fucking DemocRATS and RINO'S have been saying about The Donald!

A new CNN/ORC poll shows that Trump has increased his lead among Republican women, boosting his share to 33% of women voters, up from 20% a month ago. The real estate tycoon has repeatedly defied the normal rules of politics, building his standing among almost every GOP demographic group and leaving his opponents scrambling for how to respond. Jeb Bush said that Trump couldn't insult his way to the White House, yet Trump's insult-heavy strategy appears to be working, as Bush sits at 9% in the polls. Trump's success with Republican women follows a high-profile fight with Fox New's Megyn...

fcoe3m.jpg
Republican women? A minority among women voters and they are white trash goyim whores

I think the news of Donald Trump attacking Carly Fiorina hasn't gotten out quite yet. You know like he said Fugly and not qualified to be President--(JUST YESTERDAY) And they supposedly did a poll--TODAY with that headline--LOL Loooky looky he's still has women, kind of like they said he still had Hispanics--LOL But as we learned later he's at a NEGATIVE 51% with them.

I think I would wait a couple of weeks, before I would shit my pants over this poll--LOL

Any Republican woman that still supports Donald Trump after this, has a very LOW self-esteme of herself, or-is dumber than shit--and or is very accustomed to being pushed around by men that are just as stupid as she is.

53_167422_0.jpg

• Banned

fcoe3m.jpg
Republican women? A minority among women voters and they are white trash goyim whores

LOLOLOLOL! Guano (Bird Shit) has spoken...and he's got LOTS of GUANO!

PeruvianSeabirdGuano-11l.jpg

• Banned
I think the news of Donald Trump attacking Carly Fiorina hasn't gotten out quite yet. You know like he said Fugly and not qualified to be President--(JUST YESTERDAY) And they supposedly did a poll--TODAY with that headline--LOL Loooky looky he's still has women, kind of like they said he still had Hispanics--LOL But as we learned later he's at a NEGATIVE 51% with them.

I think I would wait a couple of weeks, before I would shit my pants over this poll--LOL

Any Republican woman that still supports Donald Trump after this, has a very LOW self-esteme of herself, or-is dumber than shit--and or is very accustomed to being pushed around by men that are just as stupid as she is.

53_167422_0.jpg
Meanwhile this moron wants a corrupt murdering bitch for president!

53_167422_0.jpg
Carly is kind of well homely. Not out right ugly but if you put a ridge on her forehead she would look like a Klingon.
And the -51 is a general poll that also asked ILLEGALS.

So I would not count on them much. Most polling stations here will have cops looking for known illegals in line. So bring your ID or bail money.

53_167422_0.jpg
Meanwhile this moron wants a corrupt murdering bitch for president!
repubpar1.png

Forum List

Back