Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Using Nuclear Weapons Against ISIS

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
When asked by a Boston radio host whether he would consider dropping nuclear weapons on ISIS, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump refused to answer the question.

WRKO’s Jeff Kuhner asked Trump about the news that Russian President Vladimir Putin has threatened to nuke ISIS. “Would Donald Trump be open, like Putin, to using nuclear weapons to defeat Islamofascism and to wipe out ISIS?” he asked.

But Trump demurred on the question. “Now, understand what I’m saying; I don’t wanna give you an answer to that.”

More: Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Using Nuclear Weapons Against ISIS

Nuclear weapons? Does anyone else find that a little scary?

What scenario would you need to do this ? Isis is a violent gang , not an established country . They have guns n some bombs. Why would u need nukes ?

What scenario would you need to do this ? Isis is a violent gang , not an established country . They have guns n some bombs. Why would u need nukes ?

Sorry, but as someone that has studied political science they do meet a lot of the stuff needed to be a "country". They control land, they have a strong military and this government regulates, makes laws and enforces them.

Iraq is probably a weaker country comparably.

Why tell the enemy what you are or are not willing to do? To make some liberals who don't like him happy...don't think he gives a shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putin-ISIS-nuclear-solution.jpg

Is Trump more dangerous than Putin? At least Putin understands fallout from nuclear weapons.

If ISIS kills a single American we nuke them wherever they are how'd that be. Don't want to get a nuke shot up your ass simple leave America alone.

When asked by a Boston radio host whether he would consider dropping nuclear weapons on ISIS, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump refused to answer the question.

WRKO’s Jeff Kuhner asked Trump about the news that Russian President Vladimir Putin has threatened to nuke ISIS. “Would Donald Trump be open, like Putin, to using nuclear weapons to defeat Islamofascism and to wipe out ISIS?” he asked.

But Trump demurred on the question. “Now, understand what I’m saying; I don’t wanna give you an answer to that.”

More: Donald Trump Won’t Rule Out Using Nuclear Weapons Against ISIS

Nuclear weapons? Does anyone else find that a little scary?

What can't you understand about dead is dead no matter how it happens or what causes it? The end result is dead. You're really stupid.

Why are you concerned about Trump not saying whether he would use nukes or not? Hillary has threatened to use them against Iran at least twice now.

Use of nuclear weapons should always be taken off the table - except in a nightmare scenario of mutually assured destruction. Using chemical weapons should be considered long before considering nuclear weapons.

why not just put together a free concert for all members of ISIS, lets get Yoko Ono, Micheal Bolton and James Taylor. Great Show, and keep it around 175 decibles.

Forum List

Back