Donald Trump wants Oprah Winfrey to be his VP pick--does it get any better than this--LOL

Segal Seagal..Whatever. Just glad to let you know that when someone supports something that doesnt mean they were enlisted.

Although you might have a point, because you sound like you enlisted with the gays

Usually the spelling error is the FIRST THING you knuckledraggers harp on

No, you...The knuckle dragger harped on it and pretending that its the fault of someone else

....Next thing is they completely disregard the TRUTH of the article and continue with their OCD on the minuscule

If you think the difference between enlisted and support is minuscule thats on you. I only said they werent the same...You can cry about it tho...wont change nothing.

....You certainly run to form .... want to continue so I can keep bitch slapping your stupid ass... YOU can be today's entertainment!

I dont run to form whatever that means. You're just angry hiding behind curse words because you thought enlist means support.

So go grab your enlist bra and support your ass into the military Caitlyn

Segal Seagal..Whatever. Just glad to let you know that when someone supports something that doesnt mean they were enlisted.

Although you might have a point, because you sound like you enlisted with the gays

No, you...The knuckle dragger harped on it and pretending that its the fault of someone else

....Next thing is they completely disregard the TRUTH of the article and continue with their OCD on the minuscule

If you think the difference between enlisted and support is minuscule thats on you. I only said they werent the same...You can cry about it tho...wont change nothing.

....You certainly run to form .... want to continue so I can keep bitch slapping your stupid ass... YOU can be today's entertainment!

I dont run to form whatever that means. You're just angry hiding behind curse words because you thought enlist means support.

Why would you continue to show your ignorance?

Why would you continue to show your ignorance?

I'm just being suppor...enlistive!

Forum List

Back