Donald Trump wants Oprah Winfrey to be his VP pick--does it get any better than this--LOL

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This isn't the first time that the "Donald" has mentioned the possibility of his VP pick being Oprah Winfrey. But on the after news show--"Entertainment tonight" apparently Trump and his wife showed up at some kind of Hollywood awards show, and Trump sat next to Oprah Winfrey, possibly to discuss their campaign strategy.

Now this team is going to be very tough to beat.

After his splashy announcement Tuesday that he's running for the Republican presidential nomination, billionaire businessman Donald Trump made another bold declaration: Oprah Winfrey would be a "great" running mate.

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "I think we'd win easily, actually."
Election 2016: Donald Trump: Oprah would be a "great" vice president - CBS News

The way way far out "Right wing dream team"--LOL
donald_trump_2008_05_15.jpg

Last edited:
On January 21st, they would be having breakfast together asking each other what the Hell are they supposed to do now. Seriously, in the next debate, I would like to see someone ask Trump what his plans would be for putting together his team and cabinet. I would want to hear a few names of whom he is considering to help him with this task. While some people might be thrilled with having a true outsider like Trump or Carson as president, not being tied in any real way politically means they would need to do a lot of extra work putting their team together, and I'd really like to hear some specifics from both of them to see if they are really ready for the job or if they would get there and act like a deer staring at the headlights coming at them.

This isn't the first time that the "Donald" has mentioned the possibility of his VP pick being Oprah Winfrey. But on the after news show--"Entertainment tonight" apparently Trump and his wife showed up at some kind of Hollywood awards show, and Trump sat next to Oprah Winfrey, possibly to discuss their campaign strategy.

Now this team is going to be very tough to beat.

After his splashy announcement Tuesday that he's running for the Republican presidential nomination, billionaire businessman Donald Trump made another bold declaration: Oprah Winfrey would be a "great" running mate.

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "I think we'd win easily, actually."
Election 2016: Donald Trump: Oprah would be a "great" vice president - CBS News

The way way far out "Right wing dream team"--LOL
donald_trump_2008_05_15.jpg
He is a really Sick Bastard............everywhere else he is a Sick Joke......as we say "ONLY IN AMERICA"

ok, are we supposed to believe this and why is it in the politics forum?

should be the comedy forum

He's going to announce Steven Segal as the Secretary of Defense. Insiders quote Trump as saying "Have you ever seen Marked For Death? Huh? Amazing right? He'd be a great leader. Tremendous talent, am I right?"

Hillary's going down, Biden's got that girl scouts meeting, now Gore wants to run

Lolollolololololo

He's going to announce Steven Segal as the Secretary of Defense. Insiders quote Trump as saying "Have you ever seen Marked For Death? Huh? Amazing right? He'd be a great leader. Tremendous talent, am I right?"

Putin already enlisted SEAGAL! But who would expect a liberal to know anything about what is going on in the world...Your talking points didn't cover this, STFU until you masters tell you what to say!

1. Steven Seagal Backs Putin on Crimea - ABC News
    abcnews.go.com/.../03/steven-seagal-backs-putin-on-crimea
    Mar 27, 2014 · Steven Seagal has expressed his support for Russian President Vladimir Putin over his actions in Crimea. The action movie star called Putin "one of the ...

This is the type of thing that makes think that the Starship Troopers concept of requiring some type of service to be able to vote is maybe a good idea.

Putin already enlisted SEAGAL! But who would expect a liberal to know anything about what is going on in the world...Your talking points didn't cover this, STFU until you masters tell you what to say!

Mar 27, 2014 · Steven Seagal has expressed his support for Russian President Vladimir Putin over his actions in Crimea. The action movie star called Putin "one of the ...

Supports and being enlisted is the same thing now...you such smart :rolleyes:

Would you enlist if you didn't support something?...Well, yes, you're so fucking stupid, YOU would!

Would you enlist if you didn't support something?...Well, yes, you're so fucking stupid, YOU would!

You said Segal was enlisted. That was a lie proven by your link that only states Segal supported Putins decision NOT that he was enlisted.

Stop being stupid on purpose.

You said Segal was enlisted. That was a lie proven by your link that only states Segal supported Putins decision NOT that he was enlisted.

Stop being stupid on purpose.

Just for you, EDIT ON YOUR COMPUTER, Seagal (and try to spell it correctly, asshole, you look dumber than you already are!) SUPPORTS!...Isn't it odd that these 2 digit IQ'd geniuses OCD on something so elementary as these 2 words yet the FACT of the post is ignored.... they really are this fucked up in their minds!...Thanks CC, for your display of a mental disorder!

Segal Seagal..Whatever. Just glad to let you know that when someone supports something that doesnt mean they were enlisted.

Although you might have a point, because you sound like you enlisted with the gays...support / enlist...same thing

Segal Seagal..Whatever. Just glad to let you know that when someone supports something that doesnt mean they were enlisted.

Although you might have a point, because you sound like you enlisted with the gays

Usually the spelling error is the FIRST THING you knuckledraggers harp on....Next thing is they completely disregard the TRUTH of the article and continue with their OCD on the minuscule....You certainly run to form .... want to continue so I can keep bitch slapping your stupid ass... YOU can be today's entertainment!

Forum List

Back