Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton electoral votes map

I have my people working on this and they can't believe
what they are finding....

They show it....

Trump 410
Clinton 113

Trump wins Super Bigly!

I need a drink....

I had no idea there were so many uneducated angry white men in the country...

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton electoral votes map - More maps and information

image.jpg

The final state Trump would need to capture is New Hampshire, where he is facing the toughest odds. Trump currently trails Clinton by 5 points in the RCP average, but two recent polls found him within 2 points of the former secretary of state in the Granite State.

Win New Hampshire, and Trump is sitting at an even 270.

2016 President Forecast

Clinton 318
Trump
Our model found this scenario
92,368 times
It's going to be so much fun digging up these threads after the election

They show it....

Trump 410
Clinton 113

Trump wins Super Bigly!

I need a drink....

Well, think about it. hog farmers in Iowa, Texans and Oklahomans, Out of work Studebaker employees in Michigan who have been looking for a job since 1964, and pretty much everyone in the deep South other than people of color. That is a pretty large mess of uneducated angry white men....

I just made a model myself.

The predicted outcome:

Trump: The president. (100% chance)
Clinton: The prison-mate. (100% chance)

100.000.000 out of 100.000.000 simulations confirmed the result.

They show it....

Trump 410
Clinton 113

Trump wins Super Bigly!

I need a drink....

Well, think about it. hog farmers in Iowa, Texans and Oklahomans, Out of work Studebaker employees in Michigan who have been looking for a job since 1964, and pretty much everyone in the deep South other than people of color. That is a pretty large mess of uneducated angry white men....
Blacks who burn down their cities will offset the uneducated angry Honkys.

I just made a model myself.

The predicted outcome:

Trump: The president. (100% chance)
Clinton: The prison-mate. (100% chance)

100.000.000 out of 100.000.000 simulations confirmed the result.
nice

image.jpg

The final state Trump would need to capture is New Hampshire, where he is facing the toughest odds. Trump currently trails Clinton by 5 points in the RCP average, but two recent polls found him within 2 points of the former secretary of state in the Granite State.

Interesting map. He won’t win in ME or NH. But you could have the rest of it correct.

Here is mine made nearly 2 months before the election.

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.31.03 AM.png

image.jpg

Interesting map. He won’t win in ME or NH. But you could have the rest of it correct.

View attachment 92474
0 trump? haha

image.jpg

View attachment 92474
0 trump? haha

Well, that wasn’t the intent but why go through the trouble of clicking so often. WE all know who the two competitors were. But if the midwest, south and Texas would smarten up…that is where it would be.

Some Trumpettes didn't get the memo. We democrats are going to win, because we rigged the election with a secret strategy. We asked everyone that Trump has offended to go to the polls.
So most Americans are overly sensitive wusses?
i would say 50% are. some americans get offended so easily

Generally speaking, it is a bad idea to demean women, which make up more than 50% of the voters; not to mention blacks, muslims, latinos, and pretty much everybody else who votes. Most people know that, but Trump is a special kind of stupid.

Some Trumpettes didn't get the memo. We democrats are going to win, because we rigged the election with a secret strategy. We asked everyone that Trump has offended to go to the polls.

Generally speaking, it is a bad idea to demean women, which make up more than 50% of the voters; not to mention blacks, muslims, latinos, and pretty much everybody else who votes. Most people know that, but Trump is a special kind of stupid.
i agree its a bad idea to demean women. But Donald Trump is worth $3.7 billion so he must have some kind of intelligence at least..

i agree its a bad idea to demean women. But Donald Trump is worth $3.7 billion so he must have some kind of intelligence at least..

Howard Hughes was, at one time, one of the richest men in the world, and he was a complete nut case.

Forum List

Back